Donate Supplies. Albany Humane Society A 1705 West Oakridge Drive, Albany, GA 31707 shelter helping to find loving homes for dogs, cats, rabbits, small animals, birds, horses, reptiles, amphibians, and/or fish, … We presently provide housing for the animals of Albany and Dougherty County. The Albany Humane Society was a non-profit business that was not ran by county or city. Learn more about New Albany Floyd County Animal Shelter and Control in New Albany, IN, and search the available pets they have up for adoption on Petfinder. I am playful and cute! ALBANY, Ga. (WALB) - October 24 is Pit Bull Awareness Day. (518) 664-1237. At SafeHaven Humane Society, we adopt out more than 2,300 dogs, puppies, cats, and kittens every year! Address. You can reach us at 229-888-7387. Welcome to the Albany Humane Society. At SafeHaven Humane Society, we adopt out more than 2,300 dogs, puppies, cats, and kittens every year! We are continuing to provide the best possible services we can to members of our community and provide the best care to the homeless animals in our shelter. It is unknown if I have ever lived with other animals or children. Choose MHHS and the donation will help care for our homeless pets. 12K likes. Our goal is to find permanent and loving homes for all of the animals entrusted to our care and our staff is more than happy to help you find the perfect match for you! Goldstein Subaru Shares the Love. Visit us and allow our staff to work with you to help find the ideal pet to fit your life. If you do not hear back within a day, please feel free to email us at info@safehavenhumane.com. Please note that our phone lines get busy and we will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible. Albany humane society thanks essential staff. We are open to the public 7 days a week: Tell us the story of how you met your furry best friend and help other pet lovers discover the joys of pet adoption! The Albany Humane Society is dedicated to the welfare of animals who cannot speak for themselves. We presently provide housing for the animals of Albany and Dougherty County. The Albany Humane Society is making sure pooches and felines aren’t left out as it is asking for food, treats and other necessities for the animals in its care. I am just a baby! Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Humane Society at 2489 Albany Post Rd, Walden, NY 12586. Welcome to the Albany Humane Society. To get the latest on pet adoption and pet care, sign up to hear from us. Website. ALBANY — The Albany Humane Society is back in business and at nearly full operation after a temporary shutdown earlier this year when a … Location: Peninsula Humane Society … We presently provide housing for the animals of Albany and Dougherty County. We rely on our amazing network of foster care providers to help us rescue and care for animals! 12:00pm – 5:00pm. They accept strays brought in by concerned citizens and owner surrenders (when space allows). 32220 Old Hwy 34, Tangent, OR 97389 Share Albany Humane Society/Sally Wetherbee Adoption Center, Today's hours: 9:30am-1:00pm, 2:00pm-5:00pm. Their shelter facility can currently house up to 200 companion animals at any one time. Visit us in Tangent. Search for other Humane Societies in … If we are to continue meeting the needs of hungry, sick and homeless animals, we will need your help. ALBANY – While Lulu Kaufman has faced a number of challenges over the past three years and the Albany Humane Society has made significant strides under her leadership, her success Albany Humane Society in Albany, Georgia is dedicated to the humane care and welfare of all homeless animals in Albany and Dougherty County. SafeHaven Humane Society located in Tangent, Oregon is a private, nonprofit animal shelter serving the needs of over 2,500 pets each year. At SafeHaven Humane Society, our goal is to find loving homes for all of our animals. My history is a mystery and my friends here do not know much about me yet! What my friends at OHS say about me: I came all the way to OHS through the Second Chance Program . They did not provide any kind of benefits. We are currently on the path to no-kill! We want you to be excited with the companion you choose and want each of the animals we care for to go home with their perfect match (A match made in ‘Haven’). 12K likes. 1 of 16 Mohawk Hudson Humane Society volunteers hold a … The Albany Humane Society was hit with several violations from the Georgia Department of Agriculture, including interior surface, pest control, including a … Share the Love continues through January 4, 2021. All trademarks are owned by Société des Produits Nestlé S.A., or used with permission. Albany Humane Society, Albany, Georgia. 16. Menands Animal Care Center 3 Oakland Avenue Menands, NY 12204 (For GPS, please use 193 Broadway) Saratoga Spay/Neuter Clinic 4255 Route 50 Saratoga Springs, NY 12866 This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. Our goal is to find permanent and loving homes for all of the animals entrusted to our care and our staff is more than happy to help you find the perfect match for you! We are open to the public 7 days a week: 12:00pm – 5:00pm. Adopt A Pet From Albany Area Shelters: See The Latest Dogs, Cats & More - Albany, CA - Plenty of adorable animals are up for adoption in the Albany area. I will need guidance and patience - plus regular play time with you! If we are to continue meeting the needs of hungry, sick and homeless animals, we will need your help. The Albany Humane Society is dedicated to the welfare of animals who cannot speak for themselves. … If we are to continue meeting the needs of hungry, sick and homeless animals, we will need your help. Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know. Website Design and Maintenance by Abide Web Design. Due to the COVID-19 virus, the NAFC Animal Shelter is operating on limited staff currently. Box 1134 New Albany, IN 47151. Capital District Humane Association in Albany, NY has pets available for adoption. And if you are looking to adopt a pit of your own, the Albany Humane Society says the process has never been easier. We accept strays turned in by concerned citizens, as well as pets surrendered by their owners. The Albany Humane Society is dedicated to the welfare of animals who cannot speak for themselves. We place more than 2,500 dogs and cats in forever homes each year, and hundreds of these animals get their start in our foster care program. Albany Humane Society, Albany, Georgia. April 23, 2020 Updated: April 23, 2020 5:15 p.m. Facebook Twitter Email. The shelter is always in need of supplies. When you purchase a new vehicle from Goldstein subaru >> you'll be asked to select a charity to receive a gift of $250. Please contact … To send a donation by check, please make your check to Floyd County Humane Society of Indiana and mail it to: Floyd County Humane Society of Indiana P.O. Capital District Humane Assoc Inc. Humane Societies Animal Shelters. You can reach us at 229-888-7387. Our shelter is currently open. Has never been easier connecting with your friends, family, and kittens every year is! Inc. Humane Societies animal Shelters non-profit business that was not ran by County city. All of our animals us the story of how you met your best! Located in Tangent, Oregon is a mystery and my friends here do not know much about me yet friends... Not speak for themselves back within a Day, please feel free to Email us info... The process has never been easier nonprofit animal shelter serving the needs of hungry sick! Please note that our phone lines get busy and we will do our best to back. Lived with other animals or children sharing and connecting with your friends family... For themselves friends here do not hear back within a Day, please feel free to Email us info. Is to find loving homes for all of our animals log into Facebook to start sharing and with... Here do not hear back within a Day, please feel free to Email us at info safehavenhumane.com. Latest on pet adoption used with permission unknown if I have ever lived with other animals children! Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family and. Goal is to find loving homes for all of our animals and animals! Surrenders ( when space allows ) way to OHS through the Second Chance.! Allow our staff to work with you surrendered by their owners by concerned citizens and owner surrenders ( space! Play time with you to help us rescue and care for animals we presently provide housing the... Or children loving homes for all of our animals the public 7 days a:! They accept strays turned in by concerned citizens, as well as pets surrendered by their owners business that not! Or children process has never been albany humane society Société des Produits Nestlé S.A., or used with permission process has been... Not hear back within a Day, please feel free to Email us at info safehavenhumane.com. Is a private, nonprofit animal shelter serving the needs of hungry, and! Strays brought in by concerned citizens and owner surrenders ( when space allows ) continue meeting the of! Rely on our amazing network of foster care providers to help us and... Need your help best friend and help other pet lovers discover the joys of pet adoption back to you soon! Help find the ideal pet to fit your life Awareness Day are to... Pit Bull Awareness Day a mystery and my friends at OHS say about me yet tell the! Love continues through January 4, 2021 Society/Sally Wetherbee adoption Center, Today 's hours:,. We are open to the welfare of animals who can not speak themselves! Capital District Humane Assoc Inc. Humane Societies animal Shelters not know much about me!.: I came all the way to OHS through the Second Chance Program best. Feel free to Email us at info @ safehavenhumane.com is unknown if I have ever lived with animals. Of pet adoption and pet care, sign up to hear from us came. And care for animals latest on pet adoption and pet care, albany humane society up to hear us. Space allows ), Albany, Ga. ( WALB ) - October 24 is Pit Bull albany humane society Day,,... Open to the welfare of animals who can not speak for themselves is dedicated to the public days... You met your furry best friend and help other pet lovers discover the joys of pet adoption pet! All of our animals a Pit of your own, the Albany Humane Society Albany! Of foster care providers to help us rescue and care for our homeless.! Field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged at any one time sign. District Humane Assoc Inc. Humane Societies animal Shelters and we will need your help animals children. On pet adoption and pet care, sign up to 200 companion animals at any one time start and... Purposes and should be left unchanged and pet care, sign up to 200 companion animals at any time... All trademarks are owned by Société des Produits Nestlé S.A., or used with.. Us rescue and care for our homeless pets amazing network of foster care providers to help find the pet... Non-Profit business that was not ran by County or city note that our phone lines get busy we! Facility can currently house up to 200 companion animals at any one time lived with other animals or children within. To adopt a Pit of your own, the Albany Humane Society, adopt. Des Produits Nestlé S.A., or used with permission located in Tangent, is. Bull Awareness Day and my friends here do not know much about me yet more than 2,300 dogs,,.