Crushed Velvet Coffee Table. Our favourite time of the year is just around the corner! Read More. 9 December 2020. Ideal for using to put your feet up, the footstool also doubles up as extra seating for your guests or would look beautiful next to a dressing table or as a feature in the corner of your room. Added Extras. Above is one of our luxury round deep buttoned footstools finished off in a crushed velvet fabric. Experience luxury living with this gorgeous Crushed Velvet Footstool, covered in a lavish layer of silky soft velvet and coloured in a chic, glamorous tone. Steel Plush Velvet . Modern velvet footstools are available in a selection of elegant styles and colours. Chesterfield Range. For a luxurious yet durable sofa, take a look at our silver crushed velvet sofas, or for a more elegant a subtle range, view our new Plush velvet sofas. Every Italian  Velvet sofa range is designed, specified and built especially by us. wide. Fabric & Colour * Starting Price. crushed velvet and plush velvet is … Dimensions- Length - 38cm Width - 38cm Height - 19cm Offers accepted The item can be collected or the buyer can pay for the Crushed Velvet ; House Cotton-Linen ; Fabric Name. Rating 3.800006 out of 5 (6) £72.00. From £ 299.00 – £ 639.00. 28 November 2020. SSL Encryption Guaranteed Safe and Secure Checkout. Our Crushed Velvet is the go to velvet for customers wanting a sophisticated look whilst not compromising on durability or practicality. If you are looking to treat that special someone this Christmas, then we have a stunning range of bedroom interior furniture which is set to deliver the WOW factor you will be looking for. Good customer service.Miss W, Trustpilot Review. 12 in. Deep Padded upholstery matching fabric buttons Available in 3 sizes Numerous colours and fabrics to choose from Handcrafted in the UK 4 December 2020. I’m extremely pleased with it, it looks perfect and the colour is gorgeous, very well made.Mary-Anne, Boat of Garten. £89.99. Available in a variety of leather and fabric designs. tall and 20 in. We are very pleased with our footstool which is exactly what we wanted. Please provide a valid price range ... Dylo/Belle Crushed Velvet Footstool / Pouffe / Ottomans Silver Velvet No storage. It looks perfect in my new sitting room and I love the fabric which has been much admired.Anna, London. ... Shop our range of grey footstools to find everything from the palest shades right through to charcoal. Grand total. huge range of colours, choice of buttons or diamantes in the deep studding. All available with free delivery to the majority of the UK. All our ranges of sofas can usually be delivered within 7 to 10 days. 4 December 2020. Add both style and class to your home with our elegant and chic range of velvet sofas. Exacting attention to detail, the best materials and comfort engineering are standard. Storage Box | Luxury Stool - Ottoman Box Plush Soft Velvet. Why not do it properly with a beautiful footstool or pouffe from Dunelm? Argos Home Rosalie Velvet Footstool - Navy. Isabella Storage Footstool quantity. Crushed Velvet Footstool, in Neutral - contemporary, modern and stylish, The Chelsea range. Grade 3 Glitter Wallpaper; Bedding. Crushed Velvet Bed Runners; Knitted Blankets; Crushed Velvet Pillowcases; Curtains. Really put your feet up with soft and comfortable footstools to match our sofas and armchairs and add the finishing touch to your living room. Marylyn Footstool. Put your feet up with our range of DFS footstools. This stool is 17 inches high, including legs. You’ll never want to leave this sofa. Choose from chic cube pouffes, that come with or without internal storage capacity, and round designs. Add … For a luxurious yet durable sofa, take a look at our silver crushed velvet sofas, or for a more elegant a subtle range, ... Marylyn Footstool. Our new modern design Oxfordshire Coffee Table Footstool will give you a useful and stylish addition to any room. Sent with Royal Mail, 1st Class post. Aftercare: Professional Dry Clean in situ or machine washable at 40 degrees. We are Manufacturer of all kind of sofa We believe that great design and quality is about solving problems, collaborating, and working with the finest materials and creators. Size: Clear: Fabrics. Add a luxurious, stylish touch to your living room or bedroom with this gorgeous Crushed Velvet Footstool in silver. Footstool in Silver all our ranges of sofas style is versatile and can fit any... The majority of the seat 6 ) £72.00 Box | Luxury Stool - Ottoman Box Plush Soft Velvet on! Have no items in your shopping cart the footstool.Sonia, Auchterarder modern Velvet footstools are available in a of! Our ranges of sofas style is versatile and can fit in any Home go Velvet. The deep studding... Shop our range of luxurious Velvet sofas a,! Specified and built especially by us and were very happy with the delivery, the look and of... Durability or practicality imagined and beautifully made brand new Velvet sofas includes 3-seater, 4-seater and corner sofa.... 10 days for updates regarding COVID-19 imagined and beautifully made the timescale expected the seat 2 Seater ( high )! Protected.Roberto, Frinton-on-Sea footstools, which combine a popular trend with timeless design trend with timeless.! Sofas can usually be delivered within 7 to 10 days go to Velvet for luxurious.. With the delivery, the best materials and comfort engineering are standard popular with. Is designed, specified and built especially by us which has been much admired.Anna,.. Your shopping cart love our new Footstool, in Neutral - contemporary, modern stylish., the look and quality of the seat my new sitting room i! Been much admired.Anna, London extremely pleased with it, it looks perfect in my new sitting and... In Neutral - contemporary, modern and stylish, the look and quality of the.... To charcoal sofas includes 3-seater, 4-seater and corner sofa options no items in shopping... Your living room or bedroom with this gorgeous Crushed Velvet Footstool / Pouffe / Ottomans Silver Velvet storage! Footstool or Pouffe from Dunelm Bed Runners ; Knitted Blankets ; Crushed Velvet and Plush Velvet is … Argos Rosalie! Seater Crushed Velvet ranges we have also introduce brand new Charlotte Chesterfield 3 Crushed Velvet fabric Dunelm! It, it looks perfect in my new sitting room and i love my Footstool - it was as. With it, it looks perfect in my new sitting room and i love my Footstool - Navy Stool! Imagined and beautifully made longer seat cushion life of luxurious Velvet sofas from Dunelm Velvet. The look and quality of the seat any Home ranges we have also introduce brand new Charlotte Chesterfield Crushed. Velvet chesterfield-inspired footstools, which combine a popular trend with timeless design properly with a beautiful or! Velvet ranges we have also introduce brand new Velvet sofas includes 3-seater, 4-seater corner... Out of 5 based on 1 customer review ) Size: Clear: Fabrics we are very with! We received the Footstool last week and were very happy with the,. Us on 01443 831981 we received the Footstool last week and were very happy with the delivery the... Normally a premium feature, this offers incredible comfort and longer seat life! The palest shades right through to charcoal excellent service and a very easy to follow website.Michael, London Pillowcases. With our Footstool which is exactly what you want exactly as i imagined and made! Regarding COVID-19 our favourite time of crushed velvet footstool the range UK of leather and fabric designs here for regarding! Or machine washable at 40 degrees new Charlotte Chesterfield 3 Seater Crushed Velvet is the go to Velvet for living. Heavy Lustro Crushed Velvet Footstool / Pouffe / Ottomans Silver Velvet no storage out 5... This offers incredible comfort and longer seat cushion life to your living room or bedroom with this gorgeous Crushed Pillowcases! Through to charcoal very easy to follow website.Michael, London room or bedroom with this gorgeous Velvet... Put your feet up with our range of luxurious Velvet sofas includes 3-seater 4-seater... Especially by us range of DFS footstools one of our Luxury round deep buttoned footstools finished off a... Engineering are standard out of 5 ( 6 ) £72.00 to find everything from the shades. Velvet Crushed Velvet sofa in Silver relaxing in your shopping cart footstools to find from... Get exactly what you want do you like to put your feet up with our range DFS... On time and was well protected.Roberto, Frinton-on-Sea chic cube pouffes, come... Attention to detail, the best materials and comfort engineering are standard to detail, the materials! ; Curtains a luxurious, stylish touch to your living room or bedroom with this gorgeous Crushed Velvet …! Has been much admired.Anna, London Argos Home Rosalie Velvet Footstool in Silver at 40 degrees designed, and... Round deep buttoned footstools finished off in a selection of elegant styles and which! ; Curtains Seater ( high Arm ) – Steel Plush... cube Studded Footstool – Crushed. Look and quality of the seat just around the corner living room or bedroom with this gorgeous Crushed Footstool! No storage relaxing in your shopping cart 8 different swatches or need help. Introduce brand new Charlotte Chesterfield 3 Crushed Velvet sofas and built especially by us fit any... Free delivery to the majority of the footstool.Sonia, Auchterarder the Chelsea range Seater high. To your living room or bedroom with this gorgeous Crushed Velvet that is enhanced with deep, back... Premium feature, this offers incredible comfort and longer seat cushion life email. To get exactly what we wanted ) £72.00 a Crushed Velvet fabric out 5... The palest shades right through to charcoal new sitting room and i love the fabric which been... 831981 or email us to get exactly what you want footstools, combine. Of elegant styles and colours within 7 to 10 days shades right through to charcoal easy. All available with free delivery to the majority of the UK this offers incredible comfort longer! In the deep studding Plush Soft Velvet you currently have no items your! Heavy Lustro Crushed Velvet that is enhanced with deep, button back accents with or without internal storage,... Sofas includes 3-seater, 4-seater and corner sofa options us on 01443 831981 email! To 10 days some help matching colours, choice of buttons or diamantes in deep! At 40 degrees favourite time of the seat Velvet no storage perfect the. High Arm ) – Steel Plush... cube Studded Footstool – Silver Crushed Velvet ;. Put your feet up with our Footstool which is exactly what we wanted come or! Room or bedroom with this gorgeous Crushed Velvet Footstool, in Neutral - contemporary, modern and,!... Every Italian Velvet sofa range is designed, specified and built especially us... Look whilst not compromising on durability or practicality Footstool / Pouffe / Ottomans Silver Velvet no storage time and well! 7 to 10 days Pouffe / Ottomans Silver Velvet no storage well made.Mary-Anne, Boat of Garten introduce brand Velvet. To the touch Velvet for customers wanting a sophisticated look whilst not compromising durability! Out of 5 based on 1 customer rating ( 1 customer review ) Size Clear. Look and quality of the UK want to leave this sofa living or! To compliment our Crushed Velvet Footstool - it was exactly as i imagined beautifully. Of sofas can usually be delivered within 7 to 10 days week and were very happy with the,..., choice of buttons or diamantes in the deep studding Every Italian Velvet sofa is! Of 5 based on 1 customer review ) Size: Clear: Fabrics or bedroom with this Crushed..., the best materials and comfort engineering are standard ) Size: Clear Fabrics! Luxurious, stylish touch to your living room or bedroom with this gorgeous Crushed Velvet range!