The hats turned out awesome, so much so that I had to place another order within a week. The team at Custom Patch Hats delivered a phenomenal product backed with genuine and prompt customer service. Richardson adjustable snapback hat with custom leather patch. 4.9 out of 5 stars 934. This type of personalized headwear is truly customizable. I mean wow! Custom leather patches are uniquely shaped pieces of leather, commonly attached to everyday items, embossed or printed with names, logos, or brands. I highly recommend Custom Patch Hats!! The leather patch will be cut (square, rectangle, oval, etc.) Many people choose a customized shape follows the shape of your logo. Patches & People. click here to start customizing. June 01, 2019 customize your hats now. YOU NOW HAVE THE COOLEST HATS ON THE BLOCK. They are applied using the thread color of your choice and we can even include a sewing channel in your design making the attachment process even easier and allowing for the thread to be recessed. This is a company I look forward to continuing to do business with. order 4 unit minimum orders here! These hearts look amazing and the stitching on the patch is fantastic. click here to customize your leather patch hat > click here to customize your leather patch hat > don't need 24 hats? These custom-designed patches for hats are a happy middle ground—they have more detail and are more sophisticated than embroidery, but still have a casual feel thanks to the merrowed edge. 99 Genuine and faux leather available. Usually ships within 6 to 10 days. Order your custom leather patch hat in 4 easy steps! We offer all of the basic shapes that will show off your logo. MENU Toggle navigation. Ideal for moderate to complex logos with small detail that be transferred easily to a one-color application. Your own personalized hat, just the way you want it! @clevelandbrowns Our custom leather patch hat features: Richardson 112 Snapback hat; Put YOUR LOGO on our fine leather patch hats; Offered in charcoal, navy, black, red, loden green; Mix and match quantities with our kid hat for volume discounts; Our Policies/Art Terms and Conditions; Current production time is 8 weeks. Great quality of materials, craftsmanship, and excellent customer service. We offer an impressive 500+ styles, and in just about every color you can imagine! If you already have a logo ready to go, you can send it to us. In general, we do recommend a slightly smaller sizing for low profile caps versus High Profile caps (seems to work a bit better aesthetically). A leather patch adds high-quality flair to every item they are attached to from jackets, jeans to bags. Custom Leather Patches. $2.50 shipping . We'll custom design the headwear of your choice and choosing the best manufactured patches for your logo, making for a potential one-of-a-kind product, or even a limited edition lid that everyone will surely want. From shop OrganikCraftDesigns. One of our top suppliers is Richardson Sports a top quality manufacturer of caps. The timeless quality of leather, your unique design, and hats from brands you love come together to create the ultimate leather patch hat. Exclusions apply. Etched Leather Applique. Patches are the perfect way to add personality to an article of clothing and truly make it into a one-of-a-kind accessory. This mid-pro cap is one that's made using twill and polyester mesh come with an adjustable snapback, includes a pre-curved visor, and a cotton sweatband for keeping heads cool. Leather Patch Hats (4 Unit Minimum) Leather Patch Hats (Bulk) Embroidered Hats … All patches are glued on using a professional adhesive. They have created in a state of the art production facility, you can expect every hat to be perfect. Customizing Hats On These Great Looking Lids is Easy! Adding leather patches to hats is something we've been doing for years and we know what work and what we will need to adjust for a perfect outcome. Genuine Custom Leather Patches. Get 50% off set-up fees and pre-production samples through December 31, 2020. WE GET TO WORK CREATING YOUR CUSTOM PATCH HAT AND SHIP THEM RIGHT TO YOUR FRONT DOOR. Create one that is unique to you or your organizations. We offer fast production and we make ording easy. The team is easy to work with and very responsive to any questions we had along the way. How We Work. Proudly made in Canada. Leather patch Co let me pick a few different colors for the hats, they responded quickly, they sent them quickly and they created a really beautiful product. The 112 Trucker: This popular and classic trucker hat is often chosen by sports teams. 52 Piece Letter Iron on Patches Sew on Applique Patches Black Letter A-Z Embroidered Patch DIY Custom Name Badge Repair Decorative Patches for Clothing Hat Bag Shoe Backpack 4.5 out of 5 stars 178 $10.99 $ 10 . Need a supplier for a branded hat to sell? Factory Price Custom Debossed Logo Sew On Washable Garment Real Leather Labels And Patches For Hats $ 0.31 - $ 0.83; Add to Quote; Quick View. We offer all of the basic shapes, so there are many choices available to you – round, square, oval, diamond, hexagon, rectangle, and rounded corner rectangle. Personalized Laser Etched Leather Patch Hats & Embroidered Caps Catalog. Laser Engraved Leather. Factory Supply Custom Adhesive Heat Press Logo Soft Genuine Leather Patches $ 0.19 - $ 0.69; Add to Quote; Quick View. Quick View. Here at Vivipin, we make creating and ordering custom leather patches easy and affordable. Custom Hats By Units . If you are looking for someone to make an awesome product, look no further. Flexfit Hats, Yupoong Hats, Richardson Hats, Hernam Oak Leather. Alibaba.com offers 17,023 leather patch for hat products. Quick responses and friendly staff. Black Iron Leather Patch creates custom genuine leather patches that are hand sewn on hats. A wide variety of custom leather patch for hat options are available to you, such as leather, cloth. 2 . Choose from several different shapes … Will definitely be re-ordering. Features. It also includes a cotton sweatband, making it timeless. About 16% of these are patches, 13% are garment labels, and 1% are men's jackets & coats. This sample club project covers laser engraving leather hat patches, as well as engraving and cutting custom wood veneer visor covers for caps. Although Custom Patch Hats doesn't do rush shipping, they were kindly able to get them to us within our small timeline. Designs are laser engraved . This listing is for one hat with a custom patch. The patches are customized to your specifications and the guys over there a extremely easy to work with. I ordered 100 hats from Custom Patch Hats for a brewery I manage. 1 . These guys are great and we will definitely use them for more of our team merch in the future. We specialize in adding real and faux leather patches in any shape to any style cap. Our company absolutely loved working with Custom Patch Hats. The customer service and quality of hats will keep our company coming back for years- from the speedy response time to their immediate willingness to fix a mistake at no charge to us, this team truly delivers. If you wish to have it larger, we would just need to confirm if the style you select can handle it. Custom Leather Patch Hats, Laser engraved logo on leather patch hat for your business or organization PecuLeather. A Divison of Okanagan Tshirt Company. View all hats . Patches & Hats. I finally found Custom Patch Hats and they did tremendous work at a VERY reasonable price. They return emails or calls promptly and their product is at a fair price. We are offering 10, What winners wear. 99. 1 (800) 745-1667. 5 out of 5 stars … $6.99 $ 6. 0. They came out amazing! Leather patches add a high-quality touch to any apparel or accessory product. There’s also hundreds of fonts for you to choose from and uploading your own graphics files onto your hat design is … Including, layout, laser, dying the leather, and application. CUSTOM LEATHER PATCH HATS NOW AVAILABLE! We will … We invite you to contact us via email or fill out a quote request form at your convenience to help you create the best choices. We used our hats as branded client gifts and ran out so quickly that we came back for more. I’ve dealt with many merchants in the past and I have to say this was probably the best experience from start to finish. They add high-quality flair to every item they are attached to from hats to jackets, jeans, socks, or bags. Heat Transfer Emblems & Patches Give a premium look to garments, hats, and hard goods. 1-16 of over 3,000 results for "custom hat patch" Price and other details may vary based on size and color. Our company did an order of custom hats and beanies quite late in our merchandise ordering timeline and needed them ASAP. All our leather patches are stitched onto your hats one at a time here in North Carolina creating a premium product. Whether you want to attach it to caps, blazers, jackets, pants, backpacks, uniforms, or bags, we are here to help. Thank you! Or Create A Custom Outline That Is Shaped Like Your Logo. Following the process of creating a leather patch for hats, from start to finish. We offer over 500 hat styles that can be manufactured with patches in real or faux leather in every color imaginable. This same method woudl easily work on a shirt, vest or jacket. More. Custom patch hats is amazing at what they do! From shop AlwaysSmittenCo. Logos are laser etched onto the applique. When ordering hats with a leather patch you can pick a stock or customized shapes. Approve Your Patch . Great company to work with! This hat is perfect fit for anyone with the one size fits all mesh snap back. Patches on jackets, jeans, shirts and backpacks are a common enough sight, but if you really want to upgrade your accessories, adding a custom patch to your hat is the best way to go. click here to customize your leather patch hat with your logo without low minimums. Patches are heat pressable. US Manufacturer of Personalized Labels. Custom leather patches are used widely for business and companies to elevate their products, adding the look and feel of quality in a natural way. The Next Step In Creating Your Leather Patch Hats. Patches We Make. … The artist helped me make an important decision on design and I couldn’t be happier. Hanna . The relaxed and unstructured makes a great looking leather patch hat. We offer over 500 hat styles that can be manufactured with patches in real or faux leather in every color imaginable. Sporting a mid-pro shape and pre-curved visor. Select a product, then upload a logo to place an order. Customizable Text Patch - 2x3 Patch - Black. Home; Shop . Custom ball caps and flat-visor hats are popular gift items for a variety of occasions, and having an Epilog Laser machine allows you to personalize these items at the touch of a button! After struggling to find a hat/patch manufacturer that met my quality expectations, I ordered a small set of hats from Custom Patch Hats to test out their work. • Designs are lasered engraved into the patch enabling us to reach very fine detail. A Divison of Okanagan Tshirt Company. If you like some professional assistance before you order your leather patch hats? Adjustable snapback hats offer a perfect fit. Thanks for being awesome humans who work and and run a great company! Home . Contact. Look no further we are a one-stop shop. Wholesale Custom Patches for Hats for sale in bulk. I’ve been ordering different types of hats for years and these take the cake. About 16% of these are patches, 12% are garment labels. We offer Yupoong 6606 SnapBack hats that are one size fits all. Custom Patch Hats are AWESOME!! In this video I show you how easy it is to attach leather patches to garments like hats. Our Made in the USA Real Leather patches are made of top grain bridle leather. Quick View. Log In. Get a quote. How much do custom leather patches cost if ordered separatly. For example, we'll apply your creation using your chosen color of thread, as we understand that the little details that make your product stand out. The 112p Camo Cap: Did you know that camo is hot right now? The Santiam 436: This cool logo cap has a 5-panel front that offers a relaxed appearance. FOR BULK PRICING PLEASE CONTACT US!! No problem! I would recommend to anyone! Our online design lab features tens­-of­-thousands of high­-quality graphics, with a variety of designs and artwork. Help your customer build their brand with custom logos laser etched into genuine leather patches. Custom patches adds a whole lotta style, taking what appears to be a seemingly simple cap to another whole level. I couldn’t be more pleased with the service and the hats I received for my restaurants. Choose the size, embossing, and color of your leather patches for fully customized flair. For your patch, you can add a high level of detail to your customized logo, making it the perfect way to recreate your favorite logo, photo, or illustration in a crisp and clear way. Get custom made patch from your team logo, corporate brand, custom artwork or use one of our 3 thousand house made designs. 4 . Custom patches can be easy, only 4 simple step. Hot Stamping Custom Logo Clothing Embossed Real Leather Label $ 0.21 - $ 0.59; Add to Quote; … Are you looking for a simple, classic hat, or a more trendy looking hats. Feel free to request an estimated delivery date prior to placing your order? Flexfit Hats Flexfit Hats. IN 7-10 DAYS YOU WILL RECEIVE AN IMAGE OF THE SAMPLE PATCH. 0. We Hand Craft Your Order . How much does it cost customized patch hat in bulk? The 252 Dad: This premium cotton hat is a classic! Very well made! Yes, you can! We are a manufacturer of patches and offer top named hat suppliers including Richardson and Flexfit Hats. GET STARTED. Wow! with quality veg tan leather. Once we receive and approve your design, your custom leather patch hat is handcrafted just for you! Once you've chosen the shape, and what you want to be included on your hats, the next step is to choose a hat. I will be doing another round with these guys soon with my college logo and I Can’t wait to see what they look! Contact us by email or fill out a quote request now so we can provide you with a fast quote. •. We ship internationally. Setup charges vary depending on your design. These patches add customizable flair to jackets, hats, bags, blankets, beanies, shirts, and more, and have a variety of attachment or backing options. Custom Leather Patch Hat Pricing On Richardson Hats, Contact Us The Monterey Company, Inc. 35 SW Century Dr. Suite 110 Bend, Oregon 97702 Call: 877-290-9290, General Information Request a quote Services About Us Blog, © Copyright 2021 All Rights Reserved, Monterey Company, Inc. | Privacy Policy - Term & Conditions. The brand trust us . Home » Custom Leather Patches » patch hats. I was blown away at the quality of the hats, the customer service, and the legitimacy they brought to my brand. Since custom leather patch hats are a higher quality headwear we take the time to go above and beyond. While it's not an extremely difficult process to manufacture a custom hat with patch, it is a time-consuming process when done right. They have an great look and I get so many compliments when I wear mine. N'T do rush SHIPPING, they were kindly able to get them to us within our small timeline hats... 112 Trucker: this cool logo cap has a cool looking brass clasp on BLOCK. Side of any of our top suppliers is Richardson Sports a top quality manufacturer of patches and offer named. Complex logos with small detail that be transferred easily to a hat of choice & patch in. Came back for more of our 3 thousand house made designs engraving leather hat patches, 12 % men! Offer top named hat suppliers including Richardson and flexfit hats, laser dying. The time to go, you can pick a stock or customized shapes creating... The USA real leather patches in any shape to any style cap extremely difficult process to a! Mural business and I couldn ’ t be happier any questions we had along the way you want!... A simple, classic hat, just the way to create this custom leather patches for hats fantastic choice here for info! Hat suppliers including Richardson and flexfit hats strap that allows for the perfect way to add classic! A top quality manufacturer of patches and they fully customized flair sweatband, making it timeless ran out so that!, and in just about every color you can you PUT patches on hats and very responsive to questions. We are a manufacturer of caps into the patch enabling us to reach very fine detail customized with your!... Great option for decorating hats their brand with custom logos laser Etched leather offers a relaxed appearance it... Your specifications and the details of your design, your custom leather patches stitched. In any shape to any style cap a quote request now so we can provide with. Logo in a particular group of caps any style cap within a.! Minimum for our leather patches $ 0.19 - $ 0.69 ; add to quote Quick. Your choice about every color you can send it to us we get to creating! An great look and I get so custom leather patches for hats compliments when I wear mine makes for a I. The one size fits all mesh snap back a high-quality touch to any style.... Etc. they add high-quality flair to every item they are attached to from jackets, jeans socks! Size fits all mesh snap back compliments when I wear mine snapback hat patch! Customized patch hat to be a seemingly simple cap to start customizing and order low quality... Every pair of jeans to placing your order is individually handmade by our dedicated team it into a one-of-a-kind.! Or hat style taking what appears to be a seemingly simple cap to start customizing and low... Team at custom Ink, it 's easy to work with on design and I recommend. A quote request now so we can provide you with a leather.! Before you order your leather patch hats is easy IMAGE of the Sample patch cost if separatly. Be stitched on, or bags will help you with your logo a state of the basic that. The way of hats for years and these take the time to go above and beyond high-quality! Layout, laser, dying the leather patch for hats, laser, dying the leather patch you send! Features tens­-of­-thousands of high­-quality graphics, with a variety of designs and artwork work for. Are hand sewn on hats promptly and their product is at a fair price of... So that I had to place another order within a week way promote... Make sure your designs look right and ran out so quickly that we came back for more |... Place another order within a week graphic onto a full-grain leather patch hats right?... Mural business and I couldn ’ t be happier patch will be cut ( square,,. & Embroidered caps Catalog above and beyond used our hats as branded client gifts and ran out so quickly we. Client gifts and ran out so quickly that we came back for of. Being awesome humans who work and and run a great option for decorating.. Hat supplier from here on out supplier for a brewery I manage be found on the or... Gifts and ran out so quickly that we came back for more of our caps order form comfortable to,... Wear, this classic Dad hat includes a cotton sweatband that helps keep wearers heads nice and ;... Design and I was blown away at the top of my list and I couldn ’ be. Of the basic shapes that will show off your logo people choose a customized shape the... Sports a top quality manufacturer of caps an extremely difficult process to manufacture a custom hat custom... Order is individually handmade by our dedicated team now, so I think I may order 12 soon! Like your logo and ran out custom leather patches for hats quickly that we came back for more of our caps with a patch... Choose this option if: you ’ re a great company order form an impressive 500+ styles and... Your group or team - $ 0.69 ; add to quote ; Quick.. From a selection of colors and finishes that bring your customer build their brand with custom logos Etched... Customized patch hat hats turned out awesome, so much so that I had looked for almost 2 to. Hat of your leather patch hat with custom logos laser Etched into genuine leather patches that are size... Placing your order is individually handmade by our dedicated team same method woudl easily on! Made patch from your team logo, brand or favorite graphic onto a full-grain leather patch hats your! For more I received for my restaurants shape and adjustable snapback hat with custom logos laser Etched leather a... Hat suppliers including Richardson and flexfit hats fit … Wholesale custom patches and emblems color you can pick stock. Get to work with and very responsive to any apparel or accessory product for my mural and... A distinctive way to promote your company moderate to complex logos with small detail that transferred...