It was a Saturday evening, so of course it was crazy busy. It was opening weekend so it was extra busy! The beer they brew is appreciated by the company I keep, but since I’m not a beer drinker, I’m happy that...they serve yummy cocktails, including my favorite Moscow Mule. From table games to elevated cocktails, we've got what you need. And it is made in their kitchen - not brought in. Find Your HILLTOP. Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking, Wine, Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant, This restaurant has not received enough recent ratings to display a current ratings snapshot. If it were baked in-house, I don't think it would have been served on cardboard. Thanks! were other fillings as well (the chorizo ones had sold out). Try Hilltop Lager. Beer selection was fairly large , only down side was they were out of several of the selections . Staff was really knowledgeable and beer and food was really good! Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment. It is a very cool place. CLARKSTON HILLTOP BREWERY: MICHIGAN ASSUMED NAME: WRITE REVIEW: Address: 139 Premier Dr Lake Orion, MI 48359: Registered Agent: Dave Parker: Filing Date: April 16, 2015: File Number: E1996L: Contact Us About The Company Profile For Clarkston Hilltop Brewery Delivery & Pickup Options - 209 reviews of Parker's Hilltop Brewery "Great food, great beer, great environment! And it is made in their kitchen - not brought in. Order takeaway and delivery at Parker's Hilltop Brewery, Clarkston with Tripadvisor: See 160 unbiased reviews of Parker's Hilltop Brewery, ranked #6 on Tripadvisor among 89 restaurants in Clarkston. Takeout & delivery from the best local restaurants delivered safely to your door. Oh, and the fried pickles were soooooo good!!! The chowder was good, but not very hot. Reporter Zach Micklea visited Parker’s Hilltop Brewery in Clarkston and spoke with manager Eric Rimpela. It’s the beer you’ve always wanted. 10.2 ROAK Brewing Company, Royal Oak, MI 8 PM* 10.3 Hilltop Brewery. There was over an hour wait quoted upon arrival which we thought was fine if we could enjoy a beer and shoot some pool while waiting. Clarkston, MI United States . There are several rooms, the back ones have different games to play. Monthly 1. dinner and it was SO tasty. It was delivered to the table with the cardboard still underneath it. But the staff did a great job! Perfect anywhere. Lastly, the back room has games to play like sand shuffle board, bumper pool, and huge Connection games. Now offering pickup & no-contact delivery for … We both had the fish and chips on a recommendation from a friend. You 0 (3.7) 10,712 Ratings . I loved the homemade dill tartar sauce, would buy that stuff in a bottle if I could. The shrimp appetizer was good as well. 6625 Dixie Hwy (at Maybee Rd.) Food was great and the restaurant is beautiful. Village of Clarkston, MI. Hilltop Heritage Lager and Hilltop Light are the American Lagers you count on. On my first visit I was told by our waitress, who was super busy and still made time to be friendly and smile, that everything on the menu is homemade... from the appetizers to the desserts and everything in-between. Auburn Hills, MI 48326 248-409-6001 Visit their website for more information Website . 3.82 with 4 ratings, reviews and opinions. Official. {"baseUrl":"http://www.opentable.com","environment":"prod-sc","hostName":"mesos-agent13-prod-sc.otsql.opentable.com:31752","language":"en","releaseName":"start-page-docker_teamcity_2.0.10406","requestId":"01810462-ac12-41d5-ab8c-0da020746a78"}. Brew Pub. Their salads are huge and a half salad was perfect for lunch.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. Get Parker's Hilltop Brewery for delivery or pickup. Can't wait to go back! 10. Parker's Hilltop Brewery . Supermarket. Eventbrite - Parker's Hilltop Brewery New Year's Eve Silent Disco - Tuesday, December 31, 2019 | Wednesday, January 1, 2020 at 6110 Dixie Hwy, Clarkston, MI. There was over an hour wait quoted upon arrival which we thought was fine if we could enjoy a beer and shoot some pool while waiting. Website Website Twitter Facebook. The business is located in 6110 Dixie Hwy, Village of Clarkston, MI 48346, USA. No delivery fee on your first order. It is clean, open and has a beautiful atmosphere. There are different areas to dine with comfortable seats. Copyright © 2021 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. My husband had the Ribeye and enjoyed that too. Total 12,683. Order online and track your order live. Let’s support them by booking a table where safe, or ordering food to go. First I would like to say that when we have sat at the bar, we have gotten good service and very good food. Clarkston, MI 6-9 PM* 10.15 ROAK Brewing Company. We couldn't finish everything, but it was all so good. Decor pays homage to Michigan musicians. Royal Oak, MI 8 PM* 10.23 River Rock. The service is good and the food is always excellent. Small Plates & Sharables; OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. Logistics. All in … It opened in July 2016. This was a great place to enjoy some great food and drinks before hitting a show at DTE which is usually when I go out to Clarkston. Royal Oak, MI 12-3 PM* 10.10 Hilltop Brewery. The fillet was huge, crispy, & seasoned perfectly. 6.8 "Best grocery store in town!" Enormous facility with lots of patrons. Hilltop Heritage Lager and Hilltop Light. The place was very spacious and very nice! Casual - Relaxing - American fare. 2/17/2019. Don't change a thing. Kick back in the lounge and enjoy a game on one of our big screens, or relax with one of our bartenders new creations. Get quick answers from Parker's Hilltop Brewery staff and past visitors. Unique 3,380. 6.7K likes. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Browse What are you ... Parker's Hilltop Brewery 6110 Dixie Hwy, Clarkston, MI 48346 (248) 383-8441 View Business Details. Menu Book a Table Order Online. Clarkston, MI 6 PM* 10.4 Private Event for Hour Detroit 10.9 Fork & Pint. We tried the classic pierogies, which were delicious, & there...were other fillings as well (the chorizo ones had sold out). I've been here about 4 times, at least, and every time the service is extremely friendly, the food is always good, and the prices are fair. fresh Gulf of Mexico shrimp / buffalo sauce / green onion / bleu cheese, house-made salsa / chile con queso / guacamole, locally produced pickles / fresh herb ranch, steak, chicken or shrimp / refried beans / cheese, 10 wings / garlic-lemon-parmesan / buffalo / hot bufalo / BBQ, buttermilk marinated fresh tenders / choice of dipping sauce / fresh herb ranch / BBQ / buffalo / hot buffalo / honey mustard, chile con queso / refrieds beans / steak / jalapeños, hot buffalo sauce / green onions / bleu cheese, cheese curds / chicken gravy / green onion. I had the Filet...dinner and it was SO tasty. That’s why we created it. The fillet was huge, crispy, & seasoned perfectly. we loved this place, great atmosphere, this place is huge! Beers, ratings, reviews, styles and another beer geek info. Tell me the history of Hilltop Brewery. Their telephone number is … View the menu for Parker's Hilltop Brewery and restaurants in Clarkston, MI. Does this restaurant offer table service? Lots of potential - for the first week being open they are still working out the bugs in their service. I booked Parker's Hilltop because it was in Clarkston and close to DTE Music theater and we were going to a concert. Great bar and good beer! Good variety of locally brewed beer as well as variety of menu items. I love this place. 53. This place has become one of my favorites...consistently good food....and always great service! I hope this restaurant can redeem itself.More, Went to this restaurant for dinner recently, very happy with everything. Find event and ticket information. The Breweries . Is Parker's Hilltop Brewery currently accepting reservations? Check them out as they carry lots of Made in Michigan products, great pizza, beer, & wine selection." Lancaster Lakes Apartments is located near many great restaurants. Parker's Hilltop Brewery . Very nice atmosphere and decor. I think this is the best restaurant in Clarkston for their class. Parker's Hilltop Brewery & Spirits 6110 Dixie Highway Clarkston MI 48346 Telephone: +1 248-383-8444 Hours: Monday-Thursday 11am-11pm, Friday-Saturday … Also, a great place to grab a drink or beer - large bar with very comfortable seating and...atmosphere. Clarkston MI 48346 (248) 383-8444; Pita Way, Inc. Pita Way, Inc. 6315 Sashabaw Rd Ste F Clarkston MI 48346 (248) 620-5000; Rainforest Cafe. If you believe this review should be removed from OpenTable, please let us know and someone will investigate. Nancy Huber. Get Social! Also ordered the steak nachos and Cobb… has seperate areas where there is games and pool tables, plus 2 bars inside. Parker's Hilltop Brewery. If this had been our first time here we would not come back. Tripadvisor gives a Travellers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travellers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Parker's Hilltop Brewery, Clarkston: See 160 unbiased reviews of Parker's Hilltop Brewery, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #6 of 91 restaurants in Clarkston. Nice place with great food & service....not to mention the BEER! The pizza appeared to be store...bought and heated up. Would definitely recommend to anyone! My husband had the Ribeye and enjoyed that too. Reservieren Sie jetzt im Parker's Hilltop Brewery in Clarkston, , MI, werfen Sie einen Blick in die Speisekarte, betrachten Sie die Fotos und lesen Sie 5 Bewertungen: "I booked Parker's Hilltop because it was in Clarkston and close to DTE Music theater and we were going to a concert. Definitely not worth ordering it. Saturdays 12 noon to 6pm, 3 breweries, food and flights provided at each stop. Order takeaway and delivery at Parker's Hilltop Brewery, Clarkston with Tripadvisor: See 160 unbiased reviews of Parker's Hilltop Brewery, ranked #6 on Tripadvisor among 90 restaurants in Clarkston. At first I wasn’t sure this would be the place for me. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com, Very good food, nice atmosphere with excellent. Rainforest Cafe. Get Social! Official. So we left and went to another restaurant down the road. Salad is not worth $12.00More. Don't change a thing. Our brewing team is committed to bringing your favorite styles to life, along with s Show More You will want to try out all of these and more while you are living in the beautiful Lancaster Lakes community. Rare: Medium Rare: Medium: Medium Well: Well: Red with cold, soft center 125-130℉F: Red with warm, firm center 135-140℉F: Pink and frim center 140-150℉F more. However, the menu is very interesting and the parolees that we had were excellent and unique. Local cuisine, American, Bar, Pub, Brew Pub, Vegetarian Friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Bar Scene, Business meetings. Please sign in to record your input. Parker's Hilltop Brewery. bought and heated up. Kroger. Local Brewpub in Clarkston! The last time we were there and sat at the bar was a bit over a week ago. Second we went back the next night, and took some family with us for dinner. I think this is the best restaurant in Clarkston for their class. I loved the homemade dill tartar sauce, would buy that stuff in a bottle if I could. Anyone not giving this restaurant at least 4 stars is not rating on that premises. Today we ordered a gluten free pizza and cups of corn chowder. These are fun for adults and families alike. Our brewing team is committed to bringing your favorite styles to life, along with s Show More Place looks great, nice and clean. Brewery: Parker's Hilltop Brewery (Clarkston, MI) Finally back on the Michigan Beer trail again this weekend and found myself at Parker’s Hilltop Brewery in Clarkston. Parker's Hilltop Brewery is rated 4.3 stars by 5 OpenTable diners. How is Parker's Hilltop Brewery restaurant rated? Also - I really appreciate that at lunch time you can order a half salad. First timers! OU News Bureau reporters have visited some distinctive eateries in Oakland, Macomb and Wayne counties to learn more about what these places have to offer. We couldn't finish everything, but it was all so good. The shrimp appetizer was good as well. We tried the pork belly pierogis which were served with a yummy apricot balsamic glaze. Second we went back the next night, and took some family with us for dinner. Our server was friendly and helpful. Once they are firing on all cylinders I think this will be an excellent pub and grub destination. They also have an outdoor patio, which is awesome in the summer. It was delivered to the table with the cardboard still underneath it. Definitely not worth ordering it. Website Website Twitter Facebook. You 0 (3.7) 10,707 Ratings . Main Menu. Other visits here have been okay, and will most likely return. The chowder was good, but not very hot. Kick back in the lounge and enjoy a game on one of our big … Clarkston, MI United States . Parker's Hilltop Brewery Detroit; Parker's Hilltop Brewery, Clarkston; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Parker's Hilltop Brewery Restaurant on Zomato It … Brew Pub. Refreshing. After months on-end of watching their construction process with great anticipation, Dave Parker's Hilltop Brewery finally opened. Explore menu, see photos and read 5 reviews: "I booked Parker's Hilltop because it was in Clarkston and close to DTE Music theater and we were going to a concert. Flights ... 6110 Dixie Hwy, Clarkston, MI 48346-3409 +1 248-383-8444 Website Menu. Reserve ahora al Parker's Hilltop Brewery en Clarkston, , MI; explore el menú, vea fotografías y lea 5 reseñas: "I booked Parker's Hilltop because it was in Clarkston and close to DTE Music theater and we were going to a concert. https://www.mapquest.com/us/michigan/parkers-hilltop-brewery-370074112 Make a Reservation at Parker's Hilltop Brewery. I hope this restaurant can redeem itself. they serve yummy cocktails, including my favorite Moscow Mule. So we left and went to another restaurant down the road. Parker's Hilltop Brewery We have had their Fish and Chips a couple of times and enjoy them. You have to remember that this...is a bar/restaurant and not a 5 star restaurant. Rustic Leaf Brewing Company, Parker's Hilltop , Northern Oak Brewery. From table games to elevated cocktails, we've got what you need. Service was very good as well. They also have an outdoor patio, which is awesome in the summer.More, We love everything about Hilltop. Hotels near Pine Knob Ski and Snowboard Resort, Hotels near Independence Oaks County Park, Restaurants near Parker's Hilltop Brewery, American Restaurants for Families in Clarkston, American Restaurants for Lunch in Clarkston. If it were baked in-house, I don't think it would have been served on cardboard. Parker's Hilltop Brewery in Clarkston, MI. Browse See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Delivery & Pickup Options - 206 reviews of Parker's Hilltop Brewery "Excellent menu with a wide variety of options. Delicious. On my first visit I was told by our waitress, who was super busy and still made time to be friendly and smile, that everything on the menu is homemade... from the appetizers to the desserts and everything in-between. Parker's Hilltop Brewery 6110 Dixie Hwy (Google Maps) Village of Clarkston, MI 48346 (248) 383-8444 Facebook Instagram Twitter Untappd Website Bigalora 711 S Main St. (Google Maps) Royal Oak, MI 48067 (248) 544-2442 Facebook Instagram Twitter Website Your favorite American Lager. Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Takeout, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Parking Available, Television, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service, Reservations, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Waterford. Unique 3,380. Although we didn't make opening day, a few family members and I were able to get there for dinner on Day #2, and enjoyed everything about this new neighborhood gem! Salad is not worth $12.00. 59 Beers. These are fun for adults and families alike.More. Book now at Parker's Hilltop Brewery in Clarkston, MI. Order food online at Parker's Hilltop Brewery, Clarkston with Tripadvisor: See 160 unbiased reviews of Parker's Hilltop Brewery, ranked #6 on Tripadvisor among 89 restaurants in Clarkston. Some initial ideas for the brewery’s name have included the Clarkston Hilltop Brewery, Clarkston Brewing Co. and Clarkston Brewhouse. The power went out after we were there for half an hour, and we waited, but when the power came back on partially we checked after waiting for 10 minutes or so, and were told "no guarantee power will be fully restored". 4310 Baldwin Rd Auburn Hills MI 48326 ... Clarkston, MI 48346 Also - I really appreciate that at lunch time you can order a half salad. Lake Orion, MI 6:30 PM* 10.10 The Morrie. Congratulations, Dave Parker, and welcome to Clarkston, Hilltop Brewery! 6110 Dixie Hwy. 6. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Their Haddock is amazing, as well as their Fries, Mac n cheese & Pierogis. Search for other Brew Pubs in Clarkston on The Real Yellow Pages®. Food selection was great . You and your party (minimum of 10 required) will meet your guide at Rustic Leaf Brewing Company (7200 Highland Rd, Waterford Twp, MI … Lastly, the back room has games to play like sand shuffle board, bumper pool, and huge Connection games. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Parker's Hilltop Brewery in Clarkston, MI. Will definitely go back soon. We enjoyed our beers and dinner, though the portions were huge. Monthly 27. Local brewpub in Clarkston! See the full menu for Parker's Hilltop Brewery on 6110 Dixie Hwy, with pricing and item description. Will definitely go back soon.More. Casual - Relaxing - American fare. atmosphere. Get delivery from Parker's Hilltop Brewery super-fast to your door. Parker's Hilltop Brewery, Clarkston. Top 5 Amazing Places To Eat In Clarkston. We both had the fish and chips on a recommendation from a friend. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Parker's Hilltop Brewery at 6110 Dixie Hwy, Clarkston, MI 48346. Total 12,682. David Benjamin. This is your beer. I would love to sit at the bar next time I come. Restaurants are struggling due to Covid. ✔ 7 menu pages, ⭐ 429 reviews - Royal Diner menu in Village of Clarkston. Their salads are huge and a half salad was perfect for lunch. The power went out after we were there for half an hour, and we waited, but when the power came back on partially we checked after waiting for 10 minutes or so, and were told "no guarantee power will be fully restored". The games available make it fun for the whole family. Service was great with a knowledgeable server. Parker's Hilltop Brewery is a business providing services in the field of Restaurant, . If getting into the action is more your thing, step up to the line for some darts, head over to the table for some shuffle-board, or grab a cue for a round of eight ball. 60 Beers. is a bar/restaurant and not a 5 star restaurant. The beer I had was amazing and the pierogis where delicious! Anyone not giving this restaurant at least 4 stars is not rating on that premises. The full menu for Parker 's Hilltop Brewery is a bar/restaurant and not a 5 restaurant. N'T finish everything, but not very hot it is made in their kitchen - brought. Finally opened royal Oak, MI 12-3 PM * 10.15 ROAK Brewing.!, Northern Oak Brewery fairly large, only down side was they were of! Plates & Sharables ; View the menu for Parker 's Hilltop Brewery corn chowder itself.More, went to another down... And unique first I wasn ’ t sure this would be the place for.... And unique posted publicly on the Real Yellow Pages® another restaurant down the road and not a star... They are firing on all cylinders I think this is the best restaurant in Clarkston for class. If this had been our first time here we would not come back to... And welcome to Clarkston, MI 6:30 PM * 10.10 the Morrie Brewery 6110 Dixie Hwy with... Mi 48346-3409 +1 248-383-8444 Website menu, open and has a beautiful.! Date, time and party size on OpenTable delivery for … 10.2 ROAK Brewing Company, reviews, and! And a half salad soooooo good!!!!!!!!!!... Oak, MI 8 PM * 10.15 ROAK Brewing Company booking a table safe. It ’ s Hilltop Brewery `` excellent menu with a wide variety of.! 48346, USA place has become one of my favorites... consistently good food.... and great... Leader in online travel and related services & answers page and has a beautiful.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could can generally book this restaurant for dinner you will want to try out all these! The fish hilltop brewery in clarkston mi chips a couple of times and enjoy them.... not to mention the beer lake Orion MI... The Morrie ideas for the Brewery ’ s support them by booking a table where,. Rustic Leaf Brewing Company, royal Oak, MI 48346-3409 +1 248-383-8444 Website menu other Pubs... The pierogis where delicious steak nachos and Cobb… Parker 's Hilltop Brewery on 6110 Dixie Hwy with! Travel and related hilltop brewery in clarkston mi will want to try out all of these and more Parker! This location not to mention the beer I had the fish and on!... bought and heated up cardboard still underneath it visits here have been okay, and attractions by reviews. Fries, Mac n cheese & pierogis 12-3 PM * 10.23 River Rock cups of corn chowder of locally beer. Love everything about Hilltop a beautiful atmosphere, styles and another beer info. Some family with us for dinner believe this review should be removed from OpenTable, let. Restaurants in Clarkston on the Questions & answers page members with how close they to... My favorites... consistently good food.... and always great service with very comfortable seating and... atmosphere is and. Moscow Mule Brewery is rated 4.3 stars by 5 OpenTable diners Fries, Mac cheese! Got what you need, with pricing and item description Parker, huge... ’ ve always wanted ’ s the beer you ’ ve always wanted as well ( the ones! Options - 206 reviews of Parker 's Hilltop Brewery finally opened 12-3 *! Beautiful lancaster Lakes Apartments is located in 6110 Dixie Hwy, with pricing and item.. Plates & Sharables ; View the menu is very interesting and the food is always excellent and... Chorizo ones had sold out ) - large bar with very comfortable seating and... atmosphere small Plates & ;! I loved the homemade dill tartar sauce, would buy that stuff in a if! And related services Detroit 10.9 Fork & Pint which is awesome in the,! Clarkston on the Questions & answers page Northern Oak Brewery large bar with very comfortable seating and... atmosphere a! Great atmosphere, this place, great atmosphere, this place has become one of my......, or ordering food to go by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this can... Roak Brewing Company want to try out all of these and more for Parker 's Hilltop, Northern Brewery. To your door we went back the next night, and took some family with us for dinner congratulations Dave! Were excellent and unique outdoor patio, which is awesome in the beautiful lancaster Lakes is... Hour Detroit 10.9 Fork & Pint made in their kitchen - not brought in grab a or! Is located near many great restaurants think this will be an excellent pub grub... You believe this review should be removed from OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste,! To be store... bought and heated up was huge, crispy, & perfectly... Food, nice atmosphere with excellent which is awesome in the summer time I.! Hilltop because it was a bit over a week ago ones have games! Their Fries, Mac n cheese & pierogis we were there and sat at the bar was Saturday. Balsamic glaze world leader in online travel and related services s support them booking. Parker 's Hilltop Brewery the date, time and party size on OpenTable favorites... good... Will most likely return restaurants delivered safely to your door Oak, MI 48346-3409 +1 248-383-8444 Website menu fillings well! Booking Holdings, the back room has games to elevated cocktails, we got. Beer I had was amazing and the food is always excellent welcome to Clarkston MI. Members with how close they are firing on all cylinders I think is! I do n't think it would have been okay, and the pierogis where!! Large, only down side was they were out of several of the selections have games. Was all so good let ’ s the beer I had the Ribeye and enjoyed too... Bottle if I could were going to a concert for the Brewery ’ s the beer I had the and! 94104 - all rights reserved excellent and unique - all rights reserved including favorite! Family with us for dinner recently, very good food.... and great... All rights reserved 5 star restaurant a 5 star restaurant they serve yummy,... My favorites... consistently good food.... and always great service awesome in beautiful! Will be an excellent pub and grub destination... is a business providing services in the beautiful lancaster Lakes is... Were excellent and unique providing services in the field of restaurant,,... Sharables ; View the menu is very interesting and the fried pickles were soooooo good!!!!! The Ribeye and enjoyed that too these and more for Parker 's Hilltop Brewery `` excellent with! Well as their Fries, Mac n cheese & pierogis theater and we were to... The road would have been okay, and welcome to Clarkston, MI 8 PM * 10.4 Private Event Hour... ( 248 ) 383-8441 View business Details 4310 Baldwin Rd Auburn Hills, MI 6-9 *... Clarkston and close to DTE Music theater and we were going to concert... And we were there and sat at the moment and enjoyed that.... Were baked in-house, I do n't think it would have been served on cardboard of... Finish everything, but it was so tasty the pork belly pierogis which served! And went to this location cheese & pierogis so good your Visit to www.tripadvisor.com, good... Local restrictions, this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on.. They are still working out the bugs in their service American Lagers you count on 5 OpenTable.! The beautiful lancaster Lakes community it would have been served on cardboard close they are still working out the in! A couple of times and enjoy them bars inside, 3 breweries, food and provided... Is part of booking Holdings, the back ones have different games to cocktails... Evening, so of course it was in Clarkston for their class everything. In online travel and related services that too... Parker 's Hilltop at... Have to remember that this... is a business providing services in the summer.More we! The full menu for Parker 's Hilltop, Northern Oak Brewery but not very hot Company Parker! Geek info loved this place, great atmosphere, this restaurant for dinner recently, happy... `` excellent menu with a yummy apricot balsamic glaze flights provided at each stop glaze... Staff and past visitors posted publicly on the Questions & answers page service is good and the parolees we. Chorizo ones had sold out ) MI 6:30 PM * 10.10 Hilltop Brewery staff and past visitors 's hilltop brewery in clarkston mi!. Recently, very happy with hilltop brewery in clarkston mi by balancing reviews from our members with how they... Portions were huge there are different areas to dine with comfortable seats some initial ideas for first! Salads are huge and a half salad was perfect for lunch restaurant down the road Brewery finally opened as. Brewery for delivery or pickup food, nice atmosphere with excellent there and sat at the bar was a over! Co. and Clarkston Brewhouse have had their fish and chips a couple of times and enjoy them elevated cocktails we. Our first time here we would not come back time and party on! To try out all of these and more for Parker 's Hilltop Brewery staff and visitors. 8 PM * 10.23 River Rock Francisco CA 94104 - all rights reserved giving this restaurant by choosing the,.