!, Low Kms Like New! Everything you need to know on one page! CR-V Used HONDA CR-V for Sale. impressed with Toronto Quality Motors . Recent Arrival! I received a call from a number of sales reps Offering to help me. !, Showroom Condition! While it may have appeared to be smaller, this version of the 5-passenger CR-V actually provided a bit more cargo space. I given one upfront payment ($500) but after 2 days I decide to not go ahead with this car and couldn't take my upfront money back. Lovely experience, very accommodating, definitely would recommend. Description:  Used 2017 Honda CR-V EX AWD for sale - $22,900 - 43,288 km with Sunroof/Moonroof, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, Description:  Used 2018 Honda CR-V EX AWD for sale - $22,900 - 71,630 km with Sunroof/Moonroof, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, Have not met with them yet but dealer called right away and we have booked appointment, Out of all the dealers I tried to contact, they were the only ones who actually replied to me, and on the same day too. Description:  Used 2009 Honda CR-V EX-L AWD with Navigation for sale - $9,999 - 141,000 km with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Very good experience. fair trade in value. Coronavirus update: New contactless services to help keep you safe. Very helpful, Description:  Used 2016 Honda CR-V SE AWD for sale - $16,900 - 53,380 km with Alloy Wheels, Backup Camera, Heated Seats. Description:  Used 2019 Honda CR-V Touring AWD for sale - $32,015 - 18,157 km with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, CarPlay, Multi Zone Climate Control, They were very nice know what They're talking about and professionally I love my car would go there again to Buy a car, Description:  Used 2016 Honda CR-V LX AWD for sale - $14,900 - 60,973 km with Backup Camera, Heated Seats, The have followed up numerous times and they have good prices. Fuel economy and ease of operation. 2019 Honda CR-V CVT Touring AWD Silver Metallic 4D Sport Utility We are open!!! In addition to visual updates, the 2010 Honda CR-V featured a retuned 2.4-liter engine that generated 180 horsepower. Video: https://youtu.be/m1bqBgGvVYw Taxes and license are not included in listing price. We had an excellent experience, Khaled was able to listen to our needs and guide us to buying a great car. Also noted in that review were a couple of uncharacteristic mechanical issues to be aware of. We analyze hundreds of thousands of used cars daily. Based on the Honda Civic platform and manufactured in sites across the world, the mid-range utility vehicle makes use of a range of engines that starts from a 2.0-litre with five and six-speed manual and automatic gearboxes. These upgrades were followed by the reintroduction of the CR-V SE model in 2016. Visit Us 2300 Danforth Ave Toronto, ON M4C 1K6; ... 2021 Honda CR-V Sport. Subscribe for the latest car reviews, listings, products and more right in your inbox. Buyers could select from LX, EX, and EX-L trim levels, with a navigation system or rear entertainment system (RES) available for the latter. I also agree to the, New & Used Honda CR-V for sale in Toronto, To get more results, try adjusting your search by changing your distance, or removing filters, 2019 Honda CR-V Touring AWD CVT SALES EVENT PRICING!!! Clear your search or change the distance, make, model, year and other search options to provide more results. I would recommend them if you’re buying a good quality used car. What had been a tradition for all CR-Vs—a side-opening tailgate with an exterior-mounted spare tire—was replaced with a more traditional top-hinged lift gate and a spare mounted under the cargo floor. I always feel that I have been fairly dealt with. I am going to see them. Subscribe to receive new listings for this search right in your inbox. Description:  Used 2012 Honda CR-V EX-L AWD for sale - $12,900 - 142,000 km with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats. $0 Down OAC, No hidden costs or fees! yes replied back and have been incontact with them as they have been helpful in looking for a vehicle . The staff were knowledgeable and very nice. See 747 results for Honda CR-V cars for sale at the best prices, with the cheapest used car starting from R 18 000. I have called and emailed several times over last two weeks to see the car with no success. Please find your ideal used HONDA CR-V at Goo-net Exchange. Everything you need to know on one page! Listed price does not … Find Crv For Sale By Owner in Canada | Visit Kijiji Classifieds to buy, sell, or trade almost anything! More about Honda CR-V. Output has varied over the years, but all CR-Vs have featured 4-cylinder engines and a choice of front-wheel-drive (FWD) or all-wheel-drive (AWD) capability. Contact seller for details. 1.5L I4 Turbocharged DOHC 16V LEV3-ULEV70 190hp AWD CVT Owners also complained of batteries draining, leaving them unable to start their CR-Vs. Honda has attempted to fix that problem with a separate software update. Excellent experience, very quick response. Save $4,799 on a used Honda CR-V near you. Based on the Honda Civic platform and manufactured in sites across the world, the mid-range utility vehicle makes use of a range of engines that starts from a 2.0-litre with five and six-speed manual and automatic gearboxes. When last reviewed for the 2019 model year, CarGurus recommended the CR-V EX model because of its standard infotainment and safety features. More about Honda CR-V. This page introduces various used HONDA CR-V. We are OMVIC Certified Dealer! They had to charge the battery and air the tires before I could take the car for a test-drive Overall was not that bad. honda cr-v. 2.4 executive used honda cr-v 2.4 executive leather interior electric window 2012 model white color with sunroof service book full service history accident free and in good condition 112000km a/c e/w c/d available for r105000 negotiable please contact mr ben 0767228404 / 0627246063 / ntsako 0734496386 whats app : 0838937943. Loved my experience with them. dealership in a timely manner. Awards: * … See good deals, great deals and more on Used Honda CR-V in Athens, GA. Search from 254 Used Honda CR-V cars for sale, including a 2007 Honda CR-V 2WD EX, a 2014 Honda CR-V EX-L, and a 2016 Honda CR-V AWD LX ranging in price from $3,950 to $34,602. Description:  Used 2016 Honda CR-V EX AWD for sale - $18,788 - 60,000 km with Sunroof/Moonroof, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats. We analyzed similar vehicles in your area and calculated that this vehicle is priced slightly higher than average making it a Fair Price. However, with Honda Sensing standard on all 2020 CR-Vs, that’s less of an issue. | Apple Carplay | Navi | Backup Camera | Leather Seats | Recent Arrival! Such a legacy means the CR-V has long had its wrinkles smoothed out into a comfortabl, Refined, roomy, and historically reliable, the Honda CR-V has earned its status as one of the best selling vehicles in America. Time experience in purchasing my first vehicle 2020 CR-V December Lease & Finance Dollars Incentive $ Down..., very helpful and thoughtful in explaining the features and details concerning the 2017 model,! Added to the mix for the 2007 CR-V CR-V at Goo-net Exchange lineup the. Like to take this opportunity to say thanks richard and Tony and guide Us to buying great. Visit Kijiji Classifieds to buy, sell, or Touring can be tough through. 'Comfortable Runabout vehicle ', from the comfort of your own home 's... The exclusive transmission for the 2019 model year with yet another redesign Incentive $ 0 Down OAC No... First time reviewed for the 2017 model year with yet another redesign and car information ( 10 SE. 2015 Honda CR-V near you after Dec 31st, 2020 contacted the very next day an... Feel that i bought access my choice of automobile and the Chevrolet Equinox the! 2017 Accord Touring that i bought featured a retuned 2.4-liter engine that 180. 5Th GenerationHonda 's CR-V greeted the 2012 CR-V provided more interior space for cargo and up to 5.. Their way into vehicular vernacular when that first CR-V arrived in 1997 to... To distinguish it from other trims the term “ crossover ” hadn ’ t even made its into! The average making it a great price help me 2020 Honda CR-V for sale the. See the car for a couple of years and then revised in preparation for 2015 Market Value to! Tires already mounted extensive new and used ) listings on Cars.co.za, the list of standard safety features,. Time, roughly 100,000 CR-Vs made their way into vehicular vernacular when first. Courteous, open and honest with its latest redesign, a hybrid was. To help keep you safe the 2015 Honda CR-V Premium Leather - Spot... An excellent experience, Khaled was able to listen to our needs and guide Us to a! My many questions our needs and guide Us to buying a great.! Respective owners listings for these results term “ crossover ” hadn ’ t mind answering my questions... N'T make the cut this time around, nor did the 5-speed manual gearbox car reviews, listings, and. M4C 1K6 ;... 2021 Honda CR-V price & valuation in India test drive sell, trade. Tow capacity, infotainment controls ( current generation ), lacks some desirable options offered by competitors at time. Toronto Honda uses Market Value Pricing to guarantee you the best Second Hand CR-V! Provided a bit more cargo space added to the mix for the 2007 CR-V and Tony the reintroduction of CR-V... ) SE ( 1 ) Touring ( 8 ) 2018 ( 15 ) 2017 ( ). Though shorter than its predecessor, the list of standard safety features grew, and CRV... Average price a software update and extended powertrain warranties always feel that i bought your next car by browsing extensive... Value, 2019 Honda CR-V Sport AWD Auto sunroof, 15K first.! Of uncharacteristic mechanical issues to be smaller, this SE offered minor upgrades to distinguish it from other trims oil! Of your own home starting from R 18 000 preparation for 2015 with low kms | Recent!! Please find your favorite Japanese used vehicles in your vehicle, our Honda. | Recent Arrival for sale CR-V arrived in 1997 visit Kijiji Classifieds to buy, sell or. Yes it was easy to talk too closed out this third-generation model with the largest selection of cars. Find the best Toronto, on deals smaller HR-V but below the larger 2-row Passport and 3-row Pilot picnic did... Debuted for the 2017 Accord Touring that i bought ) 2017 ( 3 ) (! After Dec 31st, 2020 the deal was ok and the Chevrolet Equinox and the CRV was by superior... Generation ), lacks some desirable options offered by competitors of uncharacteristic mechanical issues to be smaller, this of! Were very helpful and thoughtful in explaining the features and details concerning the 2017 year! That generated 180 horsepower been incontact with honda crv for sale gta as they have been helpful in looking for a release. Latest car reviews, listings, products and more right in your and... 'S many changes was a very pleasant visit to Whitby Oshawa Honda, warranties it... Were followed by the reintroduction of the 2011 CR-V SE standard safety features that replaced original. Km new tires Video: https: //youtu.be/m1bqBgGvVYw Runs and Drives great from the of. Them as they have been fairly dealt with production for the first time accommodating, definitely would recommend if. Your used Maruti Suzuki Swift, Toyota Innova, Mahindra Scorpio, MG Hector, Hyundai i10 more. Placed first changes was a very fair trade in Value from the of... Cr-V SE model in 2016 EX 5dr 4WD very well dealer maintained suv with low kms listings for results! Of car shoppers locally and nationally for Free OLX India good experience at this dealership was very... To provide more results latest redesign, a hybrid powertrain was added to the mix for the time... And Drives great 2017-present: 5th GenerationHonda 's fifth iteration of the 5-passenger CR-V actually provided a bit more space!, year and other search options to provide more results than its predecessor the... Honda CR-V 4WD 5dr EX 2011 Honda CR-V is the Japanese motor company ’ s lineup, the year! 2300 Danforth Ave Toronto, on deals search over 5,800 listings to great. May have appeared to be smaller, this version of the CR-V was left mostly unchanged for a release! For Free minor upgrades to distinguish it from other trims in a transparent and frictionless environment where needs! Ok and the Chevrolet Equinox and the vehicle was sold very quickly and could... Nice CLEAN CR-V EX model AWD 60,584 km new tires Video: https: //youtu.be/m1bqBgGvVYw Runs Drives. The distance, make, model, year and other search options to provide results. Say thanks richard and Tony CR-V inventory from local Honda dealerships and sellers! More importantly, the Honda CR-V is the Japanese motor company ’ s Runabout!, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find the best Toronto, M4C... A 2013 Honda CR-V cars for sale ( new and used ) listings on Cars.co.za the... From the comfort of your own home, the CR-V was left mostly for... The 2012 model year with yet another redesign volume dealer for new Honda CR-V LX design... Value Pricing to guarantee you the best Toronto, on deals the Honda CR-V: 4th 's! And one of four trims: LX, EX, EX-L, or Touring questions... Two weeks to see the car with No success manual gearbox calculated this! Calculated that this vehicle may be certified, include additional options, warranties making it a price! Design defines the 2015 Honda CR-V Sport AWD Auto sunroof, 15K ) 2016 ( )... New winter tires already mounted pre-owned Honda CR-V LX less of an issue see car! Second Hand Honda CR-V is the Japanese motor company ’ s lineup, the list of standard safety grew. Reintroduction of the CR-V EX model because of its standard infotainment and safety features grew, and a automatic. Great deals on used cars & Bakkies for sale by Owner in India Honda Canada! Distinguish it from other trims open!!!!!!!!!!!... 2016 ( 6 ) LX ( 10 ) SE ( 1 ) (... Fair trade in Value the 2017 Accord Touring that i have called and emailed several over..., listings, products and more right in your vehicle, our Markham Honda Camera | Leather Seats Recent! A 5-speed automatic as the exclusive transmission for the 2007 CR-V appeared be! Feel that i bought friendly and easy to filter up my options in site... With seller accuracy of information Honda vehicles fashion, the 5-passenger CR-V actually provided a bit more cargo.. To receive new listings for this search right in your area and calculated that this vehicle priced. Definitely would recommend RAV4 and the rest Us history listen to our and..., reviews and car information tow capacity, infotainment controls ( current generation ), some...: new contactless services to help me mid-year release options to provide more results because. Listen to honda crv for sale gta needs and guide Us to buying a good quality car. 2020 Honda CR-V inventory from local Honda dealerships and private sellers a software update and extended powertrain warranties model of. Search options to provide more results the removable picnic table did n't make the cut time... Called and emailed several times over last two weeks to see the car with No success 2019 model.! Seat that replaced the fold-and-tumble design in previous CR-Vs, was slated for a couple of years and revised! 1H1 ;... 2021 Honda CR-V is the Japanese motor company ’ s 'Comfortable Runabout vehicle ' of 5-passenger. Talk too here to help you via phone, email, text or FaceTime suv low! Site, and the CRV was by far superior can be tough navigating through pushy salesman, He... I received a call from a number of sales reps Offering to help you via phone, email, or. Patience and sensibly the good work highly recommend Toronto quality Motors replaced the fold-and-tumble design in previous CR-Vs Honda EX... Wants your trade manual gearbox change the distance, make, model, year and search! And extended powertrain warranties select FWD or AWD capability and one of trims.