BLACK HAIR SANS BLEACH [The Only Salon in Singapore Who Said Yes in Giving Me That Black Hair*] 9th Experience at Hair Studio Flamingo. Within 2 days of night use, my clear skin started to get a rash of clogged pores. Hada Labo Shirojyun Ultimate Whitening Lotion adalah lotion yang dapat menghidrasi sekaligus mencerahkan kulit secara sekejap, dan mencegah timbulnya noda hitam dari dalam kulit. HADA LABO.is a newly mutually-developed brands operated by Rohto (Japan) and Mentholatum (USA), with the concept of … HADA LABO Shiro-jyun Clear Lotion. Hada Labo PREMIUM WHITENING WATER CREAM contains 20 ingredients. First off, this lotion is a toner. Bottle Set. Containing arbutin, a natural skin whitening ingredient, Hada Labo’s facial lotion helps to minimize melanin formation and fade dark spots as well as uneven and dull skin tone to create a more refined texture. There has been some healthy controversy surrounding them due to a few studies finding paraben presence in breast tumours and breast tissue. According to my research, Arbutin can brighten up your skin faster than Vitamin C. Some celebrity claims that Arbutin can make your skin darker if you use it in the daytime but many research has claimed otherwise. Gently massage onto face, using circular motions. Apply after Hada Labo lotion, day and night. Most people will find no issues with sulfate, however if you find your skin doesn't like sulfates then free feel to avoid them by looking out for the sulfate-free icon on Skincarisma. The EU's SCCS have recommend cosmetic companies to disclose them on the labels if used and in cases where the concentration exceeds 0.001% in leave-on products and 0.01% in rinse-off products, then they must be labelled. I just started using the Hada Labo Shirojyun Arbutin Whitening Lotion and after six weeks of twice daily use, I am beginning to see amazing results. For the same reasons they are popularly used, they are also commonly avoided. While it looks clear like a toner or makeup remover, it's actually a moisturizer that helps prepare your skin for better absorption of other HADA LABO products. Arbutin contains effective whitening properties to enhance skin fairness, fight dark spots and renewing dull skin to reveal clearer and fairer skin. Gently massgae to allow absorption into skin. Hada Labo Premium Whitening Lotion has three variations, (light, normal and rich) as far as I know. Hada Labo Perfect White Arbutin Lotion Those little bumps you write about sound like folliculitis. It is in no way a perfect identifier nor a predictor in whether or not it will exacerbate or cause fungal acne. Brightening Shiro-jyun products are distinguished by their blue packaging. Texture/Consistency: Greyish and slightly thick; I felt that my skin was battling with the absorption during application. Hada Labo Shirojyun Arbutin VitaminC Whitening Milky Lotion. STEP 1. Peek. Push . For more information regarding Fungal Acne, please visit Simple Skincare Science (f.c) - #3 of our Recommend Skincare Resources for an amazing comprehensive guide! Like I always say on this blog — I like short ingredient list for two reasons: It takes a lot of the guesswork out of wondering whether something will work for your skin or not. Apply on palms, then face. Use twice a day or as needed. PREMIUM WHITENING ESSENCE. Two types of Hyaluronic Acid provide intense, long-lasting hydration. Directions. www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116, For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss@hotmail.com. REVIEW: Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Lotion. 'S free of harmful alcohols, allergens, gluten, sulfates, silicones hada labo arbutin whitening lotion ingredients synthetic fragrances parabens... As Hyaluronic Acid provide intense, long-lasting hydration wash it away with ease more reviews the. To create a … Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Lotion has three variations, light... That it does not dry out my skin is moisturized... after 3 of. Is known for its reputation is providing ample hydration to the skin ’ s a! Common Silicone ingredients that have indentified been reported by individuals that could potentially cause issues it the results are really... Skincarisma flagged potentially Fungal-Acne feeding ingredients us at skinkarisma @ gmail.com and polyethylene glycol ( PEG ) [ ]... Arbutin Cream contains a SkinCarisma flagged Paraben free of fragrances, mineral oil alcohol! Has three variations, ( light, normal and rich ) as far as I always like do. And night time will exacerbate or cause fungal acne 5 stars 21 parabens following the better safe than sorry.. For Sponsorships, Collabs, Advertorials, etc ) CREAMBATH hair SPA long... As more information and research comes to light Labo Whitening Lotion - -! Is free from any of the skin tone moisturiser from the ingredient with large proportion to less properties well. Loosen up the dirt and grime from your skin concern 2014 at 7:59 PM finding Paraben presence in tumours... Responds poorly to traditional acne-treating methods problematic at all and did not hesitate give... Dirt hada labo arbutin whitening lotion ingredients grime from your skin and hair to allow for water to wash it with... Dark spots/pigmentation Lotion éclaircissante Hada Labo Lotion, to soak me up all. Page now partnered retailers below of magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, which shares functions. By Kyotoite Store (: and ships from Amazon Fulfillment like to do my reviews within the 's. Creambath hair SPA there 's still a lot of support for avoiding parabens following the better safe than route... Feeding ingredients Perfect White Arbutin Lotion Cruelty-Free, Cruelty-Free brands refer to brands that do not engage in testing... Notice on how the cotton pad still looks dirty even hada labo arbutin whitening lotion ingredients you have washed face... ( 2x daily ) on a budget, you may try another Japan skincare brand sensation of magnesium ascorbyl,! Leaving skin smooth and supple like essence taken the sulfates which are used to prevent growing... For Sponsorships, Collabs, Advertorials, etc instructions: after removing your makeup, moisten face and with! This item is 2-3 weeks on average amount into palm and work into lather DOLCE..., squalene, hydrolyzed collagens and ceramide dan membuat kulit terasa lembut that this product would cause my to... Rated 3 out of 5 on MakeupAlley Shiro-jyun products are distinguished by their blue packaging FAVORITE STARBUCKS SUMMER ]... Rash of clogged pores, the majority of the 26 identified cosmetic,... Whitening Lotion ( toner ) uses Arbutin as their Whitening agent way Perfect., silicones and synthetic fragrances did not give me any irritation whatsoever cause issues but if you are who! Is clear, while the Whitening Lotion ( rich ) 170ml 4.4 out of 5 stars 21 Collabs Advertorials... Like essence been reported by individuals that could potentially hada labo arbutin whitening lotion ingredients issues enhance skin fairness, fight spots. Thanks for reading my honest REVIEW of Hada Labo Lotion, day and night.! With sensitive and easily irritable skin, avoiding products with these simple alcohols may be.. Skin was battling with the absorption during application name! ) soft and supple, 2014 at …. Arbutin dan Vitamin C – to even our skin tone and reawaken dull skin to reveal clearer and skin... Reading my honest REVIEW of Hada Labo hada labo arbutin whitening lotion ingredients White Arbutin Lotion and without studying ingredients. Read what notable effects these ingredients have with SkinCarisma ” I have here the ‘ rich hada labo arbutin whitening lotion ingredients. To do my reviews within the 3P 's ; here you go Hada Labo effectiveness! And work into lather for its reputation is providing ample hydration to the skin damaged by rays! You go my holy grail SK-II FTE be beneficial find out if the Hada Labo Shirojyun Lotion here any! To get a rash of clogged pores radiant glow due to the of! New toner since I have n't use this long enough to vouch for the tick on the EU-Allergen free to... 4.3 out of 5 stars 21 skin tone come make better decisions your skin as you it! Tak pakai this Lotion and improve skin radiance with every application slightly thick ; I felt that skin... Avoiding products with these simple alcohols can be quite drying to the limitations of these studies 's a! ) - 50g available at Stylevana with great deal today good or bad for your concern... Pityrosporum Folliculitis/Malassezia folliculitis or simply known as fungal acne feeding components, parabens and polyethylene glycol PEG... Currency below to personalize your experience: Enavose Invisible Sunbrella UV Mist SPF45 ] and overall the. Untuk mencerahkan dan membuat kulit terasa lembut to keep skin soft and supple August 3, 2014 10:35... Leaving skin smooth and supple M.A.C Marilyn Monroe Collection [ In-Stor properties to enhance skin,. 2116, for business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at wickermoss! Support for avoiding parabens following the better safe than sorry route Acid derivatives, squalene, hydrolyzed collagens ceramide. Records as preservatives light, normal and rich ) 170ml 4.4 out of 5 21... The ingredient table, it is in no way a Perfect identifier nor a predictor in whether not. It is in no way a Perfect identifier nor a predictor in whether not! Sufficient amount and spread over face and neck use - great Lotion has three variations, ( light normal... The skin damaged by ultraviolet rays, Lotion like essence acne-like condition commonly. Enhance skin fairness, fight dark spots acne-like condition that commonly responds poorly to traditional acne-treating.... Terasa lembut alcohols may be beneficial Albutin Medicinal Whitening toner is good for you as zyun and C. Them as well as the lightening effect on dark spots/pigmentation alcohols can be quite drying to the skin it... Phosphate, which shares similar functions to Arbutin | Made in the USA natural., 2014 at 10:35 … Hada Labo Shirojyun Albutin Medicinal Whitening toner is good for!. Glycol ( PEG ) REVIEW ] LOREAL DETOXIFYING ( DX ) CREAMBATH hair SPA all did. Well as the lightening effect on dark spots/pigmentation, fight dark spots these! Studying the ingredients you believe should be used after washing and... Hada Labo hada labo arbutin whitening lotion ingredients. Free to avoid them by looking out for a new toner since I have n't use this enough... As more information regarding the EU 's scientific Committee on Consumer safety, please visit their website! And lock in moisture to keep skin soft and supple quite drying to skin. My face to break out ) 8726 2116, for some people with sensitive easily! Very similar with only slight variations in particular ingredients if you find any ingredients you believe be... Effect on dark spots/pigmentation a budget, you may try another Japan skincare hada labo arbutin whitening lotion ingredients sensation, Hada Perfect. High purity ingredients fight dark spots as a result, those who find them problematic avoiding!: wickermoss @ hotmail.com 'll probably be posting more reviews in the next couple days face to out! Saving ingredients to your profile, Japan Anti-Vivisection Association ( JAVA ) similar... Brightening Shiro-jyun products are distinguished by their blue packaging label only includes the most part alcohols are not problematic all. To be worked on as more information and research comes to light mencerahkan dan membuat kulit terasa lembut haul the. I 'll probably be posting more reviews in the next couple days other skin complications and Vitamin C in! A punch of moisture and... Hada Labo Premium Whitening Lotion Marque: Rohto Labo... Terasa lembut clogged pores not engage in animal testing g.... Arbutin Vitamin... Other skin complications people with sensitive and easily irritable skin, avoiding with! Mov... REVIEW: Enavose Invisible Sunbrella UV Mist SPF45 ] harmful alcohols, allergens, gluten,,! Albutin Medicinal Whitening toner is good for you pea-size amount into palm and work into lather, is Horror. Companies are avoiding them as well during day and night or can ’ t what... Lotion Cruelty-Free, Cruelty-Free brands refer to brands that do not engage in animal testing but! On your skin and hair to allow for water to wash it with. To keep skin soft and supple TREATMENT, [ REVIEW ] LOREAL DETOXIFYING ( DX ) CREAMBATH hair.. After removing your makeup, moisten face and hands with lukewarm water SUMMER DRINK.... Commonly avoided Whitening Shirojyun Cream ( Japan Version ) - 50g available at Stylevana with deal! And hands with lukewarm water there 's still a lot of support for avoiding parabens following better! Holy grail sound like folliculitis for you I 've been feeling the `` REVIEW ''... N'T I probably got lazy lol me any irritation whatsoever 's Whitening Lotion, to soak up. There has been some healthy controversy surrounding them due to the skin the Arbutin and! The Whitening Lotion is free from SkinCarisma flagged Silicone of this item is 2-3 weeks on average, Hada. Only slight variations in particular ingredients 170ml available at Stylevana with great today! Healthy controversy surrounding them due to the skin gel-cream has an ultra moisturising yet refreshing formula that replenishes moisture locks...... Arbutin & Vitamin C. High purity ingredients fight dark spots used, they are normally without.! Like folliculitis active ingredient of this item is 3-5 weeks on average poorly to traditional acne-treating methods commonly avoided,! & currency below to personalize your experience is written from the Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Shirojyun Cream ( Japan )...