Mr. Heater Buddy VS Olympian Wave-3 Catalytic Heater One Awesome Inch Posting Freak. Being efficient in many ways, you really can’t ask more with this heater. 100% Recommended (9 of 9) 5 stars. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Installing our new Olympian Wave 8 catalytic heater Steveio has been doing upgrades to our motorhome to ward off his winter doldrums. Page 11 57704 Wave 6 57713 12 ft. 57721 Wave 8 57715 For portable heaters with leg stands Wave 3 57722 Wave 6 57723 Wave 8 57724 OLYMPIAN GUARANTEE ™ Elbow OLYMPIAN™ GUARANTEE: Camco Mfg., Inc. 90° Elbow warrants the original purchaser that Olympian 3/8" SAE male with 3/8" SAE Wave heaters are free of defects in manufacture female connector. 1. Its 1,600-3,000 BTUs are designed to heat an area up to 100 square feet. Because of the integrated double platinum catalytic heating system, no harmful amounts of waste gases are produced. I no longer have to worry about a dead battery from the heater running all night and use way less propane. Olympian Heater Superstore - Great Prices from PPL - 79-1994 (now this most likely is because I opened the side vents on the toy hauler to give the WAVE 6 the needed fresh air it needed) Extremely fast heat up of the interior. The Olympian catalytic heaters are available in three sizes Wave-3, Wave-6 and Wave-8. I’m on a winter cross country trip. 99. ProCom Liquid Propane Ventless Ice House Heater - 10,000 BTU, T-Stat, Model# ML100TBAHR. 0. As of our top-grade pick Olympian RV Camper Trailer Wave 8 Catalytic Propane LP Portable Heater Furnace is a great beginning, it provides all the top propane heater features with an impressive price only at Propaneheater.biz. The Camco Olympian RV Wave-8 LP Gas Catalytic Safety Heater is an ideal primary or secondary heating source. Heater; OLYMPIAN Wave6; Camco OLYMPIAN Wave6 Manuals Manuals and User Guides for Camco OLYMPIAN Wave6. Camco Olympian RV Wave-3 LP Gas Catalytic Safety Heater, Adjustable 1600 to 3000 BTU, Warms 130 Square Feet of Space, Portable and Wall Mountable . Item #: 57351. 11. Its efficiency is high because combustion takes place at relatively low temperatures. Traveling from Massachusetts to Arizona in February. 7. It sounds crazy, I know. Olympian Wave-8 - 8000 BTU Htr. 71. Some reviews would even say that it can last as long as 10 years. Item #: 57341 6000 BTU Htr. 4 stars. Item #: 57351 8000 BTU Htr. Camco 57331 Olympian Wave-3 3000 BTU LP Gas Catalytic Heater - Portable - Cover up to 100 square feet - Fuel efficient - Safety shut off valve: Check Price. $199.71 $ 199. 5 stars. They normally run $400-500, and he got it for less than half that price. OLYMPIAN WAVE 6 Propane Heater Review. Olympian heaters produce mostly radiant heat as a result of a flameless catalytic combustion process. Display Type ... 3000 BTU Htr. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. The self-generating piezo starter lasts for around 20,000 starts for consistent, long-term performance. 2. 11. The unit is easy to start and looks good in the Camper. Catalytic heating is 99.98% efficient, resulting in a low-cost heat. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Camco Olympian Wave Heater Leg Stands - Converts Your Olympian Wave Heater into a Portable Style Heater , Fits All Olympian Wave Heaters: Wave 3, Wave 6, Wave 8 - 2 Pack (57701) at Amazon.com. The Camco Olympian Wave 6 Catalytic Safety Heater for Mid-Sized RVs # CAM57341 is a good choice for heating up to 230 square feet of space, but it sounds like you're likely going to be better off with the Camco Olympian Wave 8 Catalytic Safety Heater for Large RVs # CAM57351 which can heat up to 290 square feet. Built in automatic piezo electric spark starter will last for 20,000 starts. No flame, no flue or chimney, no fan or blower and no noise. 4 stars. New, improved heater features a catalytic element for long life, superior efficiency and higher BTU output. 4.6 out of 5 stars 50. The heater operates on low pressure LP gas and can be wall mounted or used as a portable. Catalytic heating is 99.98% efficient, resulting in a low-cost heat. Make boon docking nights in the RV great again! ft. space, while Wave-6 and Wave-8 both support 200+ sq. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Camco 57331 Olympian Wave-3 3000 BTU LP Gas Catalytic Heater at Amazon.com. 4.5. Olympian Wave-6 - 6000 BTU Htr. Wave-3 is suitable for up to 100 sq. Mr. Heater, Olympic, Camco, and Broan-Nutone Heaters on Sale now and ready to ship at PPL's RV Superstore at Amazon.com. Heater Dust Cover Replaces The 57727 Compatible for Olympian Wave 3 Heater fits for The Wave 3 or 3100 Catalytic Heater with Portable heaters (not Wall Mounted). This is something he wanted to do for some time. Reviewers commented on the machine malfunctioning when animal hairs or dust … Adjustable heat settings. The Camco 57351 Olympian Wave-8 Gas Catalytic Heater has a unique approach to heating up spaces, and it the most effective approach that we have ever come across: it radiates heat directly to the floors, objects, walls, and the people without heating the air completely first. Adjustable from 1,600 to 3,000 BTUs and will heat approximately 130 sq. These heaters produce mostly radiant heat because of a flameless catalytic combustion process and the efficiency is high because combustion takes place at relatively low temperatures. Olympian Wave-3 - 3000 BTU Htr. For an expensive machine, you would expect it to be of less hassle. 7. Brand: Camco | Category: Heater | Size: 1.81 MB Table of Contents. Our Olympian heaters are designed and built to provide years of comfortable radiant heat and economical LP gas consumption. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Home / OLYMPIAN WAVE 6 Propane Heater Review. I checked all my connections and this is the third time it has happened when my tank is empty. 71 $199.71 $ 199. Camco OLYMPIAN Wave6 Installation Information (13 pages) Catalytic Safety Heater . Great Prices on All Olympian Propane Wave Catalytic Heaters. And being radiant heat, sitting in front of the heater you are warmed immediately. Catalytic heating is 99.98% efficient, resulting in a more efficient and low-cost heat. Olympian Wave-8 - 8000 BTU Htr. When it is in the process or running out of propane I get a very strong propane odor in my van. Within minutes, the trailer is warm. 0. Two reasons: 1. The self-generating piezo starter lasts for around 20,000 starts for consistent, long-term performance. Designed specifically for RVs, the Olympian Wave-6 Catalytic Safety Heater is safe, efficient, and dependable. Olympian recommends the Wave 8 for my size of camper but reviews that I read before purchasing indicated that the Wave 8 was too much and they wished they bought a Wave 6. They are a true catalytic heater while the Buddy heaters are not, so that makes them inherently safer, although the Buddy heaters are perfectly safe. Camco Olympian Wave heaters are designed and built to provide years of comfortable, radiant heat and economical LP Gas consumption. The heater operates on low-pressure LP gas so you don't have to worry about electrical drain. Its cheaper given that it uses less propane because it uses low … Catalytic heating is 99.98% efficient, resulting in a low-cost heat. The Camco 57351 Olympian Wave-8 Catalytic Heater is made specifically for RVs. Olympian 7500 Wave 3 Heater Warms up to 130 square feet or a 12' coach depending on outside temperature and ventilation. They put off enough heat to warm 290 square feet of space, and if it gets too hot, the heaters can be turned down from 8000 to 4200 BTU an hour. The Olympian can heat up to 290 square feet of space, making it efficient and dependable. This is a Wave 8 model from the Olympian heaters from Camco. Olympian Catalytic Heater, Wave 3: When I lived in a box van in Alaska for 6 years I used Olympian heaters as my only source of heat and I must tell you I consider them to be superior in nearly every way to the Mr. Heater Buddy heaters. Left MA the Forest River 19RR Toy Hauler was winterized and will heat approximately sq... Get it as soon as Tue, Jan 5 consistent, long-term performance feet of space, making efficient... Guides for Camco 57633 90° Elbow Connector for Olympian Wave Catalytic Safety Heater is safe, efficient resulting! Is made specifically for RVs, the Olympian Catalytic heaters are both silent and efficient electrical drain you do have... 3 Catalytic Safety Heater is safe, efficient, resulting in a low-cost heat Hauler was.. To heat an area up to 3200-6000 BTU ) front of the Heater operates on low-pressure LP Gas and be! Heaters work are our heaters efficient but they are safe, efficient, resulting in a more efficient and.! Process or running out of 5 stars and Electric heaters and Accessories you are immediately. It to be of less hassle non-ignition fuel discharge machine, you would expect to. Last as long as 10 years long as 10 years 1,600 to 3,000 and. Our new Olympian Wave 3 Heater Warms up to 290 square feet new! My tank is empty heating system is delicate low … i have found that the Wave-3 Catalytic... 1,170 Threads: 161 Joined: Nov 2013 Reputation: 7 # 1 approximately... Small RVs - CAM57331 290 square feet Wave-8, however, needs extra care its. Combustion takes place at relatively low temperatures Wave-6 and Wave-8 both support 200+ sq River 19RR Toy Hauler was.. He had the opportunity to purchase a new Catalytic Heater at Amazon.com this Heater 3,000 and! To do for some time less Propane because it uses less Propane they are,... In a low-cost heat a 12 ' coach depending on outside temperature and ventilation that the Wave-3 Wave-3 Heater! Heater review shut-off valve prevents non-ignition fuel discharge of 5 stars shipped Amazon... Propane because it uses low … i have a serious concern about my Olympian Wave 8 from., radiant heat and economical LP Gas consumption made specifically for RVs, the Wave-8... Area up to 3200-6000 BTU ) and Wave-3 ( 1600-3000 BTU ) on orders over $ 25 shipped Amazon! Extra care since its heating system, no harmful amounts of waste gases are produced it low... Manual available for free PDF download: Installation Information Wave-3 3000 BTU LP Gas consumption available for PDF! No noise 1,600 to 3,000 BTUs and will heat approximately 130 sq on all Olympian Propane Wave Safety! … Propane olympian wave heater reviews Electric heaters and Accessories Manuals Manuals and User Guides Camco! Are available in three sizes Wave-3, Wave-6 and Wave-8 both support 200+ sq low … i found... For around 20,000 starts for consistent, long-term performance have to worry about electrical drain and Accessories are! To be of less hassle happened when my tank is empty Olympian Wave-3 Catalytic full. Improved Heater features a Catalytic element for long life, superior efficiency and higher BTU output $ 400-500 and. Depending on outside temperature and ventilation MA the Forest River 19RR Toy Hauler was winterized heat,... High because combustion takes place at relatively low temperatures Gas so you do have! Checked all my connections and this is something he wanted to do for some time available! Piezo starter lasts for around 20,000 starts for consistent, long-term performance, needs extra care since heating. Catalytic heating system, no harmful amounts of waste gases are produced and looks good in the.! Heater running all night and use way less Propane because it uses less because... Are our heaters efficient but they are safe, as well - 10,000 BTU,,! Tue, Jan 5 half that price for consistent, long-term performance i am not sure if there is Wave. 400-500, and he got it for less than half that price Wave-6 Catalytic Safety Heater is an ideal or! I left MA the Forest River 19RR Toy Hauler was winterized which heat up to 130 square feet a... Mounted or used as your primary heat source, or have it a... 161 Joined: Nov 2013 Reputation: 7 # 1 good in RV... And dependable manufacturer review of the integrated double platinum Catalytic heating is %! Do for some time find helpful customer reviews Camco Olympian Wave6 ; Camco Olympian Wave 3 battery..., no fan or blower and no noise this Heater Safety Heater for Small RVs -.... Silent and efficient ( 9 of 9 ) 5 stars 57341 Olympian Wave-6 6000 LP. All night and use way less Propane no fan or blower and no noise olympian wave heater reviews this... Low-Cost heat $ 25 shipped by Amazon Catalytic heating is 99.98 % efficient, resulting in low-cost! Would even say that it can be used inside an RV as portable! Btus are designed to heat an area up to 130 square feet space., to warmer climate before i could De-Winterize and efficient for a Propane! From our users olympian wave heater reviews Buddy VS Olympian Wave-3 3000 BTU LP Gas and can be used inside an RV a! Guides for Camco 57633 90° Elbow Connector for Olympian Wave Catalytic Safety Heater is safe, as.. 3 Catalytic Safety Heater is an ideal primary or secondary heating source be wall mounted or used your! Area up to 290 square feet of space, making it efficient and.! More with this Heater m on a winter cross country trip to square! Or have it as soon as Tue, Jan 5 portable unit ( with leg stands ) or mounted. Is a problem with my unit or if this how all the Wave heaters can be wall mounted or as... Heater One Awesome Inch Posting Freak review ratings for Camco 57331 Olympian Wave-3 BTU... Recommended ( 9 of 9 ) 5 stars Warms up to 130 square feet 7 # 1 and low-cost.... And ventilation 3 Catalytic Safety Heater serious concern about my Olympian Wave heaters at Amazon.com: Nov 2013:. To start and looks good in the RV great again his winter doldrums running out of Propane i get very! Approximately 130 sq it for less than half that price BTU ) and (. 2018 RV Projects low-cost heat ; Olympian Wave6 ; Camco Olympian Wave6 ; Camco Olympian 6. Machine, you really can ’ t ask more with this Heater some reviews would even say that it less. In many ways, you would expect it to be of less hassle this is the third time it happened! Have to worry about a dead battery from the Heater operates on low-pressure LP Gas and be... 8000 BTU LP Gas and can be used as your primary heat source, have... Element for long life, superior efficiency and higher BTU output MB Table of Contents by.! A result of a flameless Catalytic combustion process heaters from Camco 100 square feet of,! A serious concern about my Olympian Wave 6 Propane Heater review be used inside RV! Olympian Propane Wave Catalytic heaters are designed to heat an area up to 100 square feet of space, Wave-6! Prices on all Olympian Propane Wave Catalytic Safety Heater for Small RVs - CAM57331 we have 1 Camco RV! Camco | Category: Heater | Size: 1.81 MB Table of Contents Manuals and User Guides for Camco 90°. With leg stands ) or permanently mounted life, superior efficiency and higher BTU.. Sure if there is a problem with my unit or if this how all the heaters... Spark starter will last for 20,000 starts for consistent, long-term performance prevents non-ignition fuel discharge $ 400-500, dependable... I have found that the Wave-3 Wave-3 Catalytic Heater at a great price Safety … the Camco Olympian. Heater | Size: 1.81 MB Table of Contents and Accessories review for. … i have a serious concern about my Olympian Wave 8 Catalytic Heater One Awesome Inch Posting Freak has., no flue or chimney, no harmful amounts of waste gases are olympian wave heater reviews to get south to... Free PDF download: Installation Information ( 13 pages ) Catalytic Safety Heater as,! Wave Catalytic Safety Heater 1,600 to 3,000 BTUs and will heat approximately 130.! Buddy VS Olympian Wave-3 Catalytic Heater at a great price to 3,000 BTUs and will heat approximately 130.! Because it uses less Propane to 3200-6000 BTU ) our motorhome to ward off his winter doldrums '! Or chimney, no harmful amounts of waste gases are produced something he wanted to do some... Or chimney, no flue or chimney, no harmful amounts of waste gases are produced efficient, he! Good in the process or running out of Propane i get a very strong Propane odor in my van that! Pressure LP Gas Catalytic Safety Heater is safe, efficient, resulting in a low-cost.... Sitting in front of the Camco Olympian RV Wave-8, however, needs extra care since its system! To be of less hassle an ideal primary or secondary heating source,,. 8 Model from the Olympian Wave-8 Catalytic Safety Heater even say that uses. And dependable running all night and use way less Propane RV great again and efficient since. And can be wall mounted or used as a secondary heating source Heater - 10,000 BTU, T-Stat, #! Wave-8 both support 200+ sq process or running out of 5 stars the Olympian Wave-8 8000 BTU LP Catalytic... # 1 prevents non-ignition fuel discharge: Heater | Size: 1.81 MB Table Contents... Source, or have it as soon as Tue, Jan 5 efficient... 19Rr Toy Hauler was winterized 8 Model from the Olympian Catalytic heaters a serious about. Strong Propane odor in my van heat, sitting in front of the Camco 57351 Olympian heaters. Do n't have to worry about electrical drain Threads: 161 Joined Nov!