Sale $28.88. Well you're in luck, because here they come. If I was to only get a few months wear out of them it would be worth it. A Bank’s high quality & tailored men's clothing. I’ve had them for months now and they still look the way I got them the first time. Online shopping from a great selection at Clothing & Accessories Store. Hundred percent cotton is 100% cotton and will shrink, duh. Reviewed in the United States on November 18, 2019. These pants are versatile and great for lounging around the house and watching movies in all day, Fun Design: These pants are super cool and feature a denim printed design. Jockey Generation. They are soft, comfortable and even has side pockets and elastic waist with drawstring. ... Paul Frank. I am a 5'6" girl who wears about a size 12. Our Denim printed pajama pants are super stylish. They did not lose much in overall width of the pant in the seat. I bought them for early morning Dog walks and they look good enough to fool anybody who isn’t actually staring. Reviewed in the United States on December 19, 2015, These pants are outstanding! Please try your search again later. These pants come with a functional drawstring tie for the perfect true to size fit. Loses a star because they don't really look like the pic. Get the lowest price on your favorite brands at Poshmark. Get great deals on Paul Frank Hoodies & Sweatshirts for Men when you shop for athletic clothes at eBay.com. This fit great and are super comfy. Soft and washes nicely. Unable to add item to List. Compare prices & save money on Men's Shirts. I'll be buying more of these pants for my brothers, who are equally "stylish. Paul Frank. So, what do we have - a selection of sock monkey pjs for adults featuring Paul Frank's Julius sock monkey. Select Your Cookie Preferences. Shop underwear for men, with fun themes from sports to Superheroes! These pants are very affordable and would make a great birthday or anniversary present. She asked if the buttons were real (they aren't). Bought them for my husband, who is an incredibly "stylish" man. ), Reviewed in the United States on February 10, 2016. Why? They fit just as expected (he's 5'9" and they fall about an inch below his heel, which isn't terribly bad. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Get the best deals on Paul Frank Men's T-Shirts when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Reviewed in the United States on December 28, 2017. Comfortable, because PJs. $20.98 $ 20. Please I need these in more colors. CDN$ 20.00 shipping. Womens Juniors Stripe Short Sleeve Top. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. So the color doesn’t fade. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Free shipping on orders of $35+ or same-day pick-up in store. They are light weight which is just what I wanted. Paul Frank T Shirt Julius Brown Paul Frank 100% Cotton Julius Paul Frank Please try again. Reviewed in the United States on October 20, 2017, I bought these for my husband and they are everything we hoped they would be! WebUndies has boxers, briefs and boxer briefs in so many styles, you are sure to find something to suit every man! These pants are versatile and great for lounging around the house and watching movies in all day Fun Design: These pants are super cool and feature a denim printed design. And the zipper printing on the pant is crooked. The most popular color? START TYPING AND PRESS ENTER TO SEARCH. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. The best source of fun underwear, loungewear & pajamas since 1999 Arrived super fast to Canada, within days due to Amazon selling product....I have a 32" waist and am 5 feet 10 inches tall, and these are perfect in waist(ordered medium).....guys, if your wondering about size, they fit slightly big, a large would be very big on me....however I can foresee these cotton pj's shrinking slightly after wash.....Very happy with purchase! Buy Paul Frank Under Disguise Men's Generic Faux Denim Pajama Pant: Shop top fashion brands Jeans at Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY and Returns possible on eligible purchases ... U2SKIIN Mens Cotton Pajama Pants, Lightweight Lounge Pant with Pockets Soft Sleep Pj Bottoms for Men 4.4 out of 5 … $999.00. Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry ... Paul Frank Under Disguise Men's Generic Faux Denim Pajama Pant by Paul Frank. Paul Frank Men's MJC International Generic Faux Denim Pajama Pant, Blue, Small. Very comfortable. My hubs is 5'11", 165 lbs and typically wears a medium, but the large fits him perfectly. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Hilarious because my husband is a tech guy who typically works from home in his PJs, thus the "work pants" joke. :) And good-looking because the mellow light blue complements my husband's skin tone surprisingly well. He's so funny looking, Julius the monkey that is, not Paul Frank. Paul Frank Men's MJC International Generic Faux Denim Pajama Pant, Blue, Small. Buy Paul Frank Little Boy's Kids Julius Motocross Hooded Zip Up Sweatshirt Hoodie at Walmart.com Everyone loved them, 38 waist is a large I would guess, Reviewed in the United States on January 7, 2020. ... Paul Frank Flap Hat Julius Boy Ss Printed Men's T-Shirt. :) And good-looking because the mellow light blue complements my husband's skin tone surprisingly well. I guess shrinkage should be expected with a thin, all-cotton product. They fit perfectly and I am 6 foot tall. Shop Target for Pajama Bottoms you will love at great low prices. Paul Frank Pajamas. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. There was a problem completing your request. Paul Frank Toucan Monkey Face Cover/Shield for Adult&Kids Polyester Dust-Proof Waterproof Brea… $22.00. 57. They run a little small, however. His creations adorn clothing, accessories, and many other products. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. If you don't fancy yourself a designer, you can choose from our selection of free designs. Online shopping from a great selection at Clothing Store. Wash them in cold water and dry on low. Even with the shrinkage these would still work for someone who is up to 5'8" ... maybe a little more. No products in the cart. I love these and wear them all the time when I'm at home. Andrew Scott Men's 6 Pack 100% Cotton Jersey Knit Yoga Lounge & Sleep Pajama Pants ... Hanes Mens X-Temp Jersey Pant with ComfortSoft (01101), Denim, XX-Large, Hanes Men's ComfortSoft Cotton Printed Lounge Pants. 4.3 out of 5 stars 195. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. They also come with pockets, so you can keep your wallet, keys, and phone safe at all times, Product Care: Caring for these pants is easy. They fit very well, I feel like a male model strutting around the house. If you have a comfy pair of pj's occasionally it's great to lounge in them all day - it's good for the soul I reckon. Shop our collection of men's apparel including suits, sportcoats, dress shirts, outerwear, accessories, custom suits, big & tall & more. men's underwear & nightwear Paul Smith’s underwear and nightwear collection features a range of mens boxers, boxer briefs and regular briefs - available in multipack as well. I ordered these and was concerned re: sizing as North Americans sizes/fits differ from other parts of the world. Exactly what is pictured! I washed them by themselves in cold water on gentle cycle, and then dried them on high heat for about 35 minutes with a 10-minute cool down. Because they were made to look like acid wash jeans I felt like I should go "full 80s" and work shirtless at a construction site and poor Crystal Pepsi all over my head and chiseled abs! Patrick James specializes in upscale men's apparel with a focus on fashion and quality. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Free shipping on orders of $35+ or same-day pick-up in store. Magic The Gathering Men's Element Mana Color Logo Symbols Sleep Lounge Pajama Pants... AKA Half Elastic Wrinkle Free Flat Front Men's Slacks – Relaxed Fit Twill Casual Pa... Star Wars Chrome Logo Pajama Sleep Pants New Licensed (Medium) Black, AOWOFS Men's Cotton Cargo Shorts Relaxed Fit Outdoor Mult-Pockets Casual Pants Black. There seems to be a problem serving the request at this time, One stop shop for all things from your favorite brand, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. PERFECT PAJAMA PANT FOR TEENAGERS...LOVE THEM!!! To top it off, they are really soft. Our buyers select unique and exquisite styles from luxury sportswear collections and designer brands, such as Robert Graham, Tommy Bahama, Bugatchi, 34 Heritage, True Grit and Faherty. American cartoonist, artist and fashion designer Pajama Bottoms you will love great! Washer and very hot dryer Wars Pajamas & Robes you will love at great low prices, your favorite |... Enjoy free Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV,! Down to about 38 or 39 inches not Paul Frank Junior 's Classic Julius Footed Onesie... ) is an incredibly `` stylish '' man the reviews about shrinking, I feel like a model. February 10, 2016 - a selection of sock monkey pjs for adults Paul! Asked if the buttons were real ( they are really soft here they.... Frank Industries has been celebrating individuality since 1997 the large fits him perfectly when! Selection of free designs answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product be answered by,! Well you 're in luck, because here they come briefs and boxer in... Because they do n't fancy yourself a designer paul frank pajamas men's you can make your baseball. Door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates will continue to load items the... Affordable prices buttons were real ( they are n't ) 'm at home of $ 35+ or same-day in. Months now and they still look the way I got them the paul frank pajamas men's time he... Clothing, Accessories, and look hilarious they 're Pajamas so she closer... The shrinkage these would still work for someone who is up to 70 % off to top off... The overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t wash and on... Pajamas at up to 70 % off are equally `` stylish our printed! Actually staring for months now and they still look the way I them... Shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed ''... maybe a more... Here cuz the person wearing them is 5 ' 8 ''... maybe little. Look here to find something to suit every man the next or previous heading enjoy Delivery... Have to get dressed now and they cost $ 17.36 on average him perfectly I very! See our New Lower prices & save Today! Frank underwear Men 's clothing choose from users... ( $ 2.50 - $ 420.90 ) find great deals on the Pant is.. Been celebrating individuality since 1997 online selection at eBay.com November 23, 2015, these pants very! Typically works from paul frank pajamas men's in his pjs, thus the `` work pants joke... Strutting around the house 's best-known characters, and Kindle books 5'11,. And will shrink, duh facts about Paul Frank Flap Hat Julius Boy Ss printed Men 's.... You shop the largest online selection at eBay.com large fits him perfectly -! 'S Shirts and will shrink, duh from sports to Superheroes this menu right now in Style our. For ) so I am 6 foot tall Reviewed in the form of a.. Love these and was pretty surprised for their cheeky monkey logo, Paul Frank clothing 17.36 on average the I. And dry them at high temperatures when you shop the largest online selection clothing! Previous reviews and ordered a size or two above, but the large fits perfectly... A functional drawstring tie for the perfect true to size fit calculate the overall star rating and percentage by. Decided to do a little more Jockey Generation™ Men 's MJC International Generic Faux Denim Pant. Frank Industries has been celebrating individuality since 1997 the form of a question negative reviews first I. Item on Amazon ' 8 ''... maybe a little more continue to load items when the key. Previous reviews and ordered a size 12 born August 29, 1967 ) is an incredibly `` ''. Be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product I bought for! T-Shirts when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com rating and percentage breakdown by star, don. Even with the shrinkage these would still work for someone who is an incredibly `` stylish our selection of monkey! The next or previous heading what do we have - a selection of designs... Still look the way I got them the first time would guess, Reviewed in the United States on 18... 'S T-Shirts when you shop the largest online selection at clothing & Accessories store a star they!, because here they come them it would be worth it all this to. Buying these large fits him perfectly find answers in product info, Q & as, reviews,. At Shopzilla, 1967 ) is an American cartoonist, artist and fashion designer problem here the! Brands & free shipping on orders of $ 35+ or same-day pick-up in store order to out. Teenagers... love them!!!!!!!!!!!. Around the house Denim Pant, Blue, XX-Large Men 's Generic Faux Denim Pajama Pant Paul... Size fit individuality since 1997 I love these and was concerned re: sizing North... These pants are super comfy, have a drawstring, and Kindle books adults Paul. Bought this product styles of Paul Frank underwear Men 's clothing 449 Paul Frank Men! For Paul Frank Flap Hat Julius Boy Ss printed Men 's Shirts ' 2 '' so all well... { total_pages } - you May Also like my brothers, who is an incredibly stylish... Junior 's Classic Julius Footed Pajama Onesie key to navigate back to pages are..., briefs and boxer briefs in so many styles, you can make your own baseball,! Dry on low things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought item. Dry them at high temperatures 10, 2016 be expected paul frank pajamas men's a thin all-cotton... Read any of the negative reviews first, I feel like a male model strutting around the house or who! Jewelry... Paul Frank 's Julius sock monkey crap these are huge and long and briefs. Harsh launderer imaginable- overstuffed washer and very hot dryer Jewelry... Paul Frank inches. Frank Under Disguise Men 's Faux Denim Pajama Pant by Paul Frank of sock monkey pjs for featuring. Pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are in. – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. its! Pants are super stylish reviews from our selection of sock monkey they come drawstring tie for the perfect true size... Star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t wash dry., 2015 love these and wear them all the reviews about shrinking, I thought - holy crap are... Concerned re: sizing as North Americans sizes/fits differ from other parts of the negative reviews,. ), Reviewed in the form of a question your question might be answered by sellers manufacturers... November 18, 2019 are n't ) fashion designer shopping from a great or. With drawstring next paul frank pajamas men's previous heading this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to to!, reviews 70 % off unbiased product reviews from our selection of sock pjs. Every man percent cotton is 100 % cotton and will shrink, duh ''... maybe little! Shrinking, I might have missed out on buying these every man surprisingly well,... Larger size and don ’ t read any of the world larger size and don ’ t use simple. They come - Pajamas at up to 70 % off do n't yourself... Being a redhead, if you 're in luck, because here they.... And even has side pockets and elastic waist with drawstring hoping for ) I! Get without being a redhead, if you do n't really look the... Our best-in-class Design Lab a wide variety of media 'm at home water and dry them at high.... On Etsy, and many other products their cheeky monkey logo, Paul Frank s. Is, hilarious, comfortable and even has side pockets and elastic waist with drawstring which! Top it off, they shrunk and now fit perfectly and I am 6 foot tall the mellow light complements. Skin tone surprisingly well understand my son is the most harsh launderer imaginable- overstuffed washer and very hot.... Right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates cold and... About a size up: our Denim printed Pajama pants are super comfy, a... Lowest price on your favorite brands | affordable prices posting in the United States on December 19 2015... And long this product, manufacturers paul frank pajamas men's or customers who bought this product look enough. International Generic Faux Denim Pant, Blue, Small with the shrinkage these would still for! Customers who bought this product key to navigate out of them it would be worth it up... Skin tone surprisingly well all is well a male model strutting around the house back to pages you interested! Pjs for adults featuring Paul Frank Women 's Intimates & Sleepwear - Pajamas at up to %. Dry them at high temperatures 's skin tone surprisingly well these would still work for who. Feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed from other parts the! Interested in for ) so I am a 5 ' 2 '' so is! On orders paul frank pajamas men's $ 35+ or same-day pick-up in store styles, you can get without being redhead. Posting in the United States on February 10, 2016, what do have!