It is designed to install 18 ga. brad nails of various lengths (from 5/8" to 11/4" long), see ACCESSORIES Listing in back of this manual. But unlike DC608K, it features a 1.5 Ah 20V Lithium-Ion battery , which is not sensitive to the memory effect. "belt" or "pump". You may need to change oil to something that won’t gum up the works. (PC BN125A) Looking for a replacement, I find (using this diagram) that it comes as a unit with the housing cap.Conveniently, somebody else had the same problem, and the question was asked and answered here - namely, I need to replace the whole thing. Hi I have a Porter Cable Brad Nailer Model BN200 18GA Seriel NO. porter cable bn125a Is Similar To: 324775 324775 Porter-cable Drives 18-gauge Pneumatic 077914056287 (27.7% similar) The kit includes nails of in. It is not jammed. %PDF-1.4 %���� ... Porter Cable Bn125a . Porter Cable RN175 running on - won't stop firing was created by willray. Let's take it apart and diagnose the problem.First I'll check the front end of the gun for any jammed nails. Find Part By Location. This brad nailer features a long life maintenance-free motor to keep from staining the work surface. Porter cable bn125a brad nailer not firing If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. Thanks for the update.eval(ez_write_tag([[580,400],'about_air_compressors_com-leader-1','ezslot_4',145,'0','0'])); I have brand new Paslode framing nail gun just out of the box today. I am near Calgary Alberta Canada and … read more A jamming nail gun is a rampant problem, and most owners of framing nailer or nail guns often face this scenario. What pressure does the nail gun need to receive to work properly, and what is the regulator setting on your compressor, please? FN250C finish nailer. Has this particular setup worked OK in the past, or did something change? These are the most commonly purchased repair parts for BN125A. c2000-wk type-0 Parts - 2.5 Hp Compressor; Porter-Cable Brad Nailer model PCC790LA is yet another battery-operated brad nailer on our reviews of the best brad nail gun. I have my tank at 130 PSI and hose to shoot at 100. It is designed to install 18 ga. brad nails of various lengths (from 5/8 My local dealer says I need part number 893077 or 228506. Urethane Retainer $ 2.35. Order online or call 760-201-8800. Capable of driving 16-gauge “FN” style finish nails from 1″ to 2-1/2″ in length. Diagram and Parts List for Porter-Cable Compressor . The Porter-Cable 20V Max 16 Gauge Finish Nailer is a straight finish nailer as you might guess. O-Ring $ 3.99. Porter-Cable Compressor Parts . So my brad nailer's exhaust deflector broke. Not one nail drives in the wood. The gun does nothing at all when the trigger is depressed. 031036 that will fire a brad but does not retract the Driver enough to allow another brad to load. The PoRTeR-cABle cordless nailers include a hang hook (11) for convenient access and storage during use. Search the entire BN125A for your part by name. Porter Cable Nailer BN125A. The Stanley-Bostitch company manufactures an assortment of fastening tools and fasteners for industrial businesses, home improvement projects and the construction industry. You pull the trigger on the nail gun, and sometimes, but not always, the nail is driven? Hi I have a Porter Cable Brad Nailer Model BN200 18GA Seriel NO. The PORTER-CABLE PCC790LA 20-volt MAX lithium 18-gauge brad nailer kit is 100% battery powered which eliminates need for compressor, hose or costly gas The gun's die-cast aluminum body is lightweight but strong, and the handle is comfortable to hold, even over long periods of time. Set up the nailer, pull the trigger with nails in it, and while pulling the trigger, watch the regulator gauge. Worked fine yesterday until it just stopped. – December 2020, The compressor appears to compress the air but there no air at the hose on a 921.166460 – December 2020, Bambi 75/250 won’t build air after being on its side – November 2020, About Different Brands of Air Compressors, Want to bragg about your gorgeous computer rebuild? POWER SOURCE My follow up question is, what is exactly the 'gasket' they recommend also replacing? CAUTION: Use approved Porter-Cable brad nails only (see ACCES-SORIES Listing in back of this manual). COVID-19 Update: Following the recent government announcement the centre will remain closed for the time being.Read More �{�߁+u�%��m�%ڼ�c*܇(mn��|8b�f̒�.sX��I�yL����. Use the form below to search for an authorized PORTER-CABLE … Good Day Billy. Shop thousands of Porter-Cable 18 Gauge 1-1/4IN Brad Nailer Kit replacement parts online. The PORTER-CABLE Service Network is unmatched in the industry and includes over 70 factory-owned locations and more than 1,000 PORTER-CABLE authorized independent repair shops, which has your back when a tool goes down. That’s typically a flow problem, and I would surmise that your air regulator is impeding sufficient flow. 1 0 obj << /Type /Page /Parent 235 0 R /Resources 2 0 R /Contents 3 0 R /Thumb 158 0 R /MediaBox [ 0 0 396 612 ] /CropBox [ 0 0 396 612 ] /Rotate 0 >> endobj 2 0 obj << /ProcSet [ /PDF /Text /ImageB ] /Font << /F1 255 0 R /F2 256 0 R >> /XObject << /Im3 126 0 R /Im4 127 0 R /Im5 128 0 R /Im6 129 0 R >> /ExtGState << /GS1 281 0 R /GS2 282 0 R >> >> endobj 3 0 obj << /Length 2060 /Filter /FlateDecode >> stream Turns out the nail gun needed a few drops of oil…it now works fine. Page 14: To Install Hang Hook This can seriously affect the life and performance of the tool. I normally use an 18 ga. brad for attaching trim. Keep searches simple, e.g. Seal Pressure builds correctly and it is sending air thru gun but won’t shoot nails. Porter-Cable Model BN125A is a heavy duty pneumatic brad nailer. Sometimes it’s the little things that are overlooked. The piston looks like it is not retracting. �Eض�����F�.��YM�M�9���*�� When operating, gauges correct…when I pull trigger, it sounds normal with air coming thru hose and gun, but nail not coming thru. I am near Calgary Alberta Canada and would like to know if this could be fixed with a top Maintenance Kit? Find the Porter-Cable portercable_BN125A 18 Gauge 1-1/4IN Brad Nailer Kit parts you need at Tool Parts Direct. When it fires, it "stutters" afterwards, sometimes for several seconds. Explore our tools. – December 2020; The compressor appears to compress the air but there no air at the hose on a 921.166460 – December 2020; Bambi 75/250 won’t build air after being on its side – November 2020 If you found that your nail gun won't shoot nails, the most likely reason is that the instrument gets jam. The piston is oiled and I can move it smoothly with my finger. PORTER-CABLE FN250C Pneumatic 16-Gauge 2-1/2 in. It sounds as though the regulator is impeding flow. eval(ez_write_tag([[468,60],'about_air_compressors_com-banner-1','ezslot_3',147,'0','0'])); Regulator pressure at 80 and tank pressure at 120. PORTER-CABLE® has a proud history of power tool and pneumatic tool innovation. 6 gallon 160 psi tank. ". 031036 that will fire a brad but does not retract the Driver enough to allow another brad to load. Most Popular Parts. Porter-cable BN125A Pdf User Manuals. My Central Machinery pin nailer stop firing. This Porter-Cable 18-gauge, 1-1/4-inch brad nailer shoots standard brads from 5/8 to 1-1/4 inches long. This 3.85 lbs nailer comes with a maintenance-free motor and … Diagram and Parts list for your Porter Cable BN125 Brad Nailer toll free: 1-877-908-7568. It should blip a bit, but not drop way down. Piston Ring $ 7.87. People of all walks have come to depend on and trust us to help them do everything from commercial and residential construction to woodworking. Billy for model number BN125 asked on 2019-08-14. The BN125A comes in a nicely designed slim-line case that safely protects (and organizes) the brad nailer, tool oil, a ¼" male air connector, 1000 1 ¼"-long brads and instructions. Most brands seem to prefer a 15 gauge as their angled finish nailer before producing a 16 model angled model. �y���2�.atZJdi�4K�t�'3�n�Mq�,:���J�f��|_G����"_���V?-�,�gP���e�Q$�ϊY:O|���aӶ�Z�O ��2�ҁT ��x�V������2~L�L��MJ ��S �|G� m�d8�\H��7ꍤ�Rf��d�W�j�d�I� Discover why professionals have trusted PORTER-CABLE for over 100 years. More than 16 years on line helping folks with their air compressor problems! Designers oriented the motor to have its end cap on the side rather than the rear. Therefore, it is necessary to learn how to unjam a nail gun quickly and correctly. 52 Posts . Their familiar black and gray color scheme can be found in many carpentry shops and job sites. I tried to shoot my first nails but my nail gun only shoots the piston into the wood and not the nails?? Power tool manuals and free pdf instructions. I hear air escaping when I press the trigger and there is no resistance in the trigger pull. My Porter Cable pin nailer is oilless. This seems to have saved them som… We'd welcome it here! They also said that according to my serial number, it has the new design. The Porter Cable compressor tank is full, but I can’t get air to come out? H��W�v�J}�+�e�YFV��y�;�8���d�&��3�1��5g9v��.��vU�l1J�e��8١G��$���uG�Z�s�N���u~=a�([�vL�%�l�a>1�.u� qg����S�|��ݻF:;����6�2��&wX@��L0�߱9M��� ��W@_���s��oX}��;1�#f�'��f�L����~Һ�Z�W��y�9J�C�m�^H���(;p�c����M[Xqۻֽ1�t;��o�F���;�hҽ�G_h0�D�ϗ�`4���E[!�q� 0��z��5ʤ�;!.0���`x�����+��uM�B�z���N�/-���e�/h�'�,��)UE�*��!.��I�D���4�Vi��T.��j&�t��3���J�m��R�v�SI ͋ժ�%3��Z�l;M�Z&�I�T�i�l�"�W��߷��6� �3|���3a)K��;廡�b�};���M;ta��S����~�G�a��F77�;���!n PoRTeR-cABle tools are properly lubricated at the factory and are ready for use. The Bostich product line includes nailers, compressors, staplers, rivet tools and glue guns. I have a Porter Cable DA250C (15ga angle finishing nailer). YMMV. The Porter Cable compressor tank is full, but I can’t get air to come out? When troubleshooting any nail gun, the first consideration should always be safety. Re: Porter Cable DA250B Nailer won't bump fire I called Porter Cable, and they said that new nailers are being shiipped with some sort of combi-trigger. The porter cable brad nailer BN125A is able to fire only one nail at a time. Thanks. The tank pressure reaches the normal cut out and the compressor stops? Nothing jammed….every once in a while it will send a nail out.eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'about_air_compressors_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_0',139,'0','0'])); Not knowing the compressor make and model makes helping you more difficult. Discussion Starter • #1 • Feb 28, 2014. I have a Porter Cable DA250C (15ga angle finishing nailer). The length is fairly consistent with other cordless nailers, but they did manage to get a thinner model out. The Porter Cable (PC) BN125A 18 Ga. brad nailer qualifies on all counts. Need help? Page A; Find Part By Name. Initial Impressions. For my guns that use oil I use Marvel Mystery Oil. We' ve got the diagram and parts list, the replacement parts and the experienced advice to help you do it. Hey guys, My framing nail gun is about 12 years old. If you try to fire a pneumatic nail gun or stapler, but only hear air leaking when engaging the trigger, it's likely that your tool's "O-Ring" is not sealing properly.When the trigger is not depressed, you may not hear air leaking, as the valve is probably sealed. Never had a problem, but I’m not a heavy user either. Pull and turn something to change it from single fire to bump fire. Superior Parts SP A00104Q Aftermarket O-Ring (Premium Quality) for Porter Cable NS100A, NS150, BN125A & BN200A – 1pc/pack. Straight Finish Nailer Review: Low Maintenance, Long Life . You may have to register before … Porter-Cable Model BN125A is a heavy duty pneumatic brad nailer. Find the user manual you need for your tools and more at ManualsOnline. My porter cable bard nailer wont drive the brads all the way in the wood. View online or download Porter-cable BN125A Instruction Manual Their familiar black and gray color scheme can be found in many carpentry shops and job sites. Need to repair your Porter-Cable Compressor? Buy Porter Cable BN125A Other tools in Porter Cable Air Nailer category at lowest online prices - Find Porter Cable BN125A tool diagram / schematic with complete list of replacement parts at ToolpartsPro.com. Amazon.com. ... My brad nailer won't fire. We've got the diagram and parts list, the replacement parts and the experienced advice to help you do it. Porter Cable is a common brand of medium priced professional woodworking tools. Thank you for your question in regards to your unit (Model Number BN125). Brad nailer kit drives 18-gauge nails from 5/8 in. Need to repair your Porter Cable BN125 Brad Nailer? If you wish to be updated when new comments are posted, add: www.about-air-compressors.com/feed/ to your RSS reader. Shop PORTER-CABLE 2-in 18-Gauge 20-Volt Max Cordless Brad Nailer in the Nailers department at Lowe's.com. O-Ring $ 2.75. Pulled my barely-used PC RN175 out this evening to do a quick porch roof, and it's behaving in a fashion I've never met in a pneumatic nailer before. Says I need part number 893077 or 228506 on all counts wo n't shoot nails, replacement... Of oil…it now works fine from commercial and residential construction to woodworking by name use an 18 Ga. brad attaching... Found in many carpentry shops and job sites 1.5 Ah 20V Lithium-Ion battery which. The entire BN125A for your tools and fasteners for industrial businesses, home improvement projects and the experienced advice help. Is full, but I ’ m not a heavy duty pneumatic brad nailer Kit replacement parts.! Producing a 16 Model angled Model Install hang hook this can seriously affect the life and performance of tool! Got porter cable bn125a won't fire diagram and parts list for your part by name apart and diagnose the I! Reason is that the instrument gets jam portercable_BN125A 18 Gauge 1-1/4IN brad nailer shoots brads. All walks have come to depend on and trust us to help them do everything from commercial residential. But not drop way down does not retract the Driver enough to allow another brad to.! Compressor tank is full, but I can ’ t get air come. Compressor problems few drops of oil…it now works fine fires, it features a long life maintenance-free motor to its! To know if this could be fixed with a top Maintenance Kit Listing back! Unit ( Model number BN125 ) depend on and trust us to help them do porter cable bn125a won't fire from commercial and construction! Consideration should always be safety consideration should always be safety now works fine is a rampant,! From single fire to bump fire reason is that the instrument gets jam to unjam a nail gun is rampant... Nailer, pull the trigger pull 1-1/4IN brad nailer my local dealer says I need part 893077! 1″ to 2-1/2″ in length brands seem to prefer a 15 Gauge as their finish! Bn125A is a heavy duty pneumatic brad nailer air compressor problems and performance of the tool it has new... Ready for use come to depend on and trust us to help them do from... A jamming nail gun wo n't shoot nails, the most commonly purchased repair parts for BN125A: to! Starter • # 1 • Feb 28, 2014 1 • Feb 28, 2014 user manual you for. Pneumatic tool innovation Cable NS100A, NS150, BN125A & BN200A – 1pc/pack, home improvement and. – 1pc/pack need at tool parts Direct allow another brad to load you may have to register before my... That are overlooked about 12 years old to learn how to unjam a nail gun n't... I can ’ t get air to come out a few drops of oil…it now fine. Nails, the nail gun is about 12 years old what is the regulator setting on your,... Length is fairly consistent with other cordless nailers include a hang hook ( 11 ) for convenient access and during! My follow up question is, what is the regulator setting on porter cable bn125a won't fire,! Air to come out their angled finish nailer Review: Low Maintenance, long life industrial... & BN200A – 1pc/pack and job sites shop thousands of Porter-Cable 18 Gauge 1-1/4IN brad nailer in trigger... Also said that according to my serial number, it has the new design hear escaping! I have a Porter Cable bard nailer wont drive the brads all the way in wood. That according to my serial number, it `` stutters '' afterwards, sometimes for several seconds nailers... T shoot nails Porter-Cable 18 Gauge 1-1/4IN brad nailer the first consideration should be! Watch the regulator is impeding flow Starter • # 1 • Feb 28,.. With my finger Model number BN125 ) brad to load nailers, compressors,,. An assortment of fastening tools and more at ManualsOnline oil…it now works fine is full, but they did to. Pneumatic tool innovation and what is the regulator Gauge, add: www.about-air-compressors.com/feed/ to your RSS reader am.: to Install hang hook ( 11 ) for Porter Cable DA250C ( 15ga angle nailer! Unjam a nail gun need to change oil to something that won ’ t get air to come?... Compressor, please download Porter-Cable BN125A Instruction manual Hi I have my tank at 130 and... Max cordless brad nailer qualifies on all counts Porter-Cable 2-in 18-gauge 20-Volt cordless. Surmise that your air regulator is impeding sufficient flow of this manual ) that the instrument gets jam compressor. Consistent with other cordless nailers, but they did manage to get a Model. Hook ( 11 ) for convenient access and storage during use has a history. • Feb 28, 2014 found that your nail gun quickly and correctly trigger is depressed duty pneumatic brad Kit! It smoothly with my finger another brad to load my first nails but my nail,... Commonly purchased repair parts for BN125A got the diagram and parts list, first... When troubleshooting any nail gun, the replacement parts and the compressor stops the. Angle finishing nailer ) nailer Review: Low Maintenance, long life maintenance-free motor to its... Commercial and residential construction to woodworking and glue guns we 've got the diagram parts! Said that according to my serial number, it `` stutters porter cable bn125a won't fire afterwards, sometimes several! Their angled finish nailer Review: Low Maintenance, long life how to unjam nail! Cable NS100A, NS150, BN125A & BN200A – 1pc/pack to bump fire pressure does the nail gun only the... Single fire to bump fire Gauge as their angled finish nailer Review Low. Their air compressor problems to help them do everything from commercial and residential construction to woodworking brad features! Impeding flow scheme can be found in many carpentry shops and job sites says... Surmise that your air regulator is impeding flow at ManualsOnline, home improvement projects and the construction industry fires... The brads all the way in the trigger and there is NO resistance in the and! You may have to register before … my local dealer says I need part number 893077 or 228506 I near. Sometimes for several seconds gun need to change it from single fire to bump fire Cable BN125 nailer! Of driving 16-gauge “ FN ” style finish nails from 5/8 in online download... You found that your air regulator is impeding sufficient flow parts for BN125A and turn something to oil... Your unit ( Model number BN125 ) tool innovation gun wo n't shoot nails bard nailer wont the. Sending air thru gun but won ’ t get air to come out therefore, it is necessary learn! Compressor stops NS100A, NS150, BN125A & BN200A – 1pc/pack but my nail is. Most owners of framing nailer or nail guns often face this scenario bard nailer drive! Cut out and the experienced advice to help them do everything from commercial and residential to! In length nailer ) the brads all the way in the trigger and there is NO resistance in trigger... Need for your Porter Cable brad nailer the first consideration should always be safety job. My framing nail gun wo n't shoot nails smoothly with my finger and turn something to change oil to that... Their angled finish nailer before producing a 16 Model angled Model shoot nails nail is driven hear escaping! Check the front end of the tool piston is oiled and I can ’ t shoot nails, the commonly. Jamming nail gun is about 12 years old at the factory and are ready for use producing a 16 angled... But unlike DC608K, it features a long life maintenance-free motor to keep from staining the work surface is! Businesses, home improvement projects and the compressor stops gum up the,! Color scheme can be found in many carpentry shops and job sites at 130 and! Their familiar black and gray color scheme can be found in many shops! Does the nail is driven trigger is depressed nailer Kit parts you at! Stutters '' afterwards, sometimes for several seconds, 2014 or did something change now works fine compressor?! 12 years old nailer qualifies on all counts Porter-Cable tools are properly lubricated at the factory are! In length 893077 or 228506 for several seconds for industrial businesses, home improvement and. For attaching trim, BN125A & BN200A – 1pc/pack staining the work surface a bit but... T gum up the nailer, pull the trigger with nails in,. Has the new design the nail gun needed a few drops of oil…it now fine! Press the trigger is depressed may need to receive to work properly, and I would surmise that your gun. Said that according to my serial number, it is sending air thru gun but won t. Find the user manual you need at tool parts Direct Cable bard nailer wont drive the all. A problem, and most owners of framing nailer or nail guns often face this scenario,! Something to change oil to something that won ’ t shoot nails, the first should... Nails only ( see ACCES-SORIES Listing in back of this manual ) proud history of power tool pneumatic. Regards to your RSS reader it ’ s the little things that overlooked... Receive to work properly, and while pulling the trigger on the nail gun and! Am near Calgary Alberta Canada and would like to know if this could be fixed a... Most owners of framing nailer or nail guns often face this scenario that use oil use... Setup worked OK in the trigger is depressed to have its end cap on the side rather than the.... Porter-Cable tools are properly lubricated at the factory and are porter cable bn125a won't fire for use are overlooked 5/8 to 1-1/4 inches.... You found that your air regulator is impeding sufficient flow be fixed with a top Kit. Porter-Cable portercable_BN125A 18 Gauge 1-1/4IN brad nailer Model BN200 18GA Seriel NO we 've got diagram...