3.3k. 6 comments: Anonymous November 13, 2015 at … Your email address will not be published. The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. Make sure to gear up before going, you’ll need a strong weapon and ammo. The Fallout 4 Subreddit. This situation needs to be resolved. Raider Troubles , Sanctuary , Taking Point , When Freedom Calls. The "Help defend" ones need to be done in a certain time, but not the others. Raider Troubles at Oberland Station: Kill the Raiders in Back Street Apparel. Email This BlogThis! This situation needs to be resolved. "Raider Troubles at Oberland Station" bugged, missing marker! Learn how to do this. Agree to help out to start the quest “Raider Troubles at Oberlund”. Return to the surface and backtrack to Oberland Station. A raider gang has been threatening an allied settlement. Walkthrough. ... Map of The Glowing Sea Poseidon Energy WRVR Broadcast Station Vault 95 Federal Surveillance Center K-21B Sentinel Site. **ปกติแล้วชื่อเต็มๆของเควส Raider Troubles จะตามด้วยสถานที่ เช่น Raider Troubles at Oberland Station หมายถึงให้เราไปช่วยคนที่อยู่ที่ Oberland Station เป็นต้น** Notes. Kidnapping : Rescue a settler or get out your wallet. Continue browsing in r/fo4. Agree and you’ll get the Raider Troubles at Oberland Station quest. Send your companion or go inside the room yourself to lure Clutch out. The settler will point the Sole Survivor to the raider hideout and ask that they be eliminated for the safety of … Follow me on twitter @Senyrah My favorite genre is RPG, however I play basically anything. A small settler camp at the south of Lexington has been raided several times and the victims have requested help from the Minutemen. 004: Raider Troubles at Oberland Station: Aktivace: Dokončete úkol Taking Point: Sunshine Tidings Co-op. Kill the raider leader, typically toward the back of the raider hideout. Learn how to do this. Raider Troubles at is a quest in Fallout 4. Previous Article Fallout 4 Guide: How to Romance Cait Next Article Fallout 4 Mission Guide: Raider Troubles at Oberland Station. 93 comments. In order to fight Clutch, the raider leader, you need safe space to move. Posted by 5 years ago. However, the first and fourth times, when I received Taking Point: Starlight Drive-In, I let him say all of his lines without skipping any of it. Oberland Station. Hundreds of hours in this game and this is the first ghoul raider I’ve ever seen. share. Raider Troubles at is a quest in Fallout 4. vGamerz is an informative blog that provides the latest video game news, opinion pieces and game guides for PC games, PlayStation games, Xbox games, Nintendo games and Sega games. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Please help, A template in this article or section is missing some data. hide. The game has several endings, depending on the faction you choose, so you can't do all the quests for all the factions. Fallout 4 Raider Troubles at Oberland Station, Fallout 4 Mission Guide: Quartermastery Part 1, Cloud of Final Fantasy VII Joins Super Smash Bros, Fallout 4 Companion Guide: How to Recruit and Romance Paladin Danse, Everything You Need to Know About the Undersized Party Option in FFXIV, The Sims 4 Guide: How to Make Your Sim Younger, How to Fix Watch Dogs Crashes, Stuttering, Freezes & Other Problems. Then go back to the stairs and shoot her from there. There can be several confronts during your path but nothing major. Raider Troubles at Oberland Station is an Quest in Fallout 4. By listening to Radio Freedom or talking to Preston Garvey or a settler, one will discover that a gang of raiders has threatened the well being of the settlement. The farmer from Oberland Station gived me that mision for the third time, but this time no marker on the map! Start by reaching the location in your map and ready yourself for a long and exciting journey into the East. – boomstick Jan 14 '16 at 12:55 @OGCthulu the endless raider/ghoul missions I get are from Preston, despite the … A nearby group of Raiders has been terrorizing . r/fo4. To initiate this mission, head towards the Oberland Station. Required fields are marked *. Layout Make sure to also find the College Station Key on top of the tables there. After completing Taking Point: Starlight Drive-In, Preston will assign you this new quest. Back Street Apparel - The building is a hideout for the raiders and eliminating them is a part of a side quest received in Sanctuary (Raider Troubles at Oberland Station). "Raider Troubles at Oberland Station" Received - Talk to Preston Garvey after completing "The First Step" Completed - Kill "Clutch" at Back Street Apparel, talk to the "Settler" at Oberland Station, and finally talk to Preston Garvey . Both times I received Raider Troubles at Oberland Station, I was pressing A to skip through most of the conversation and save some time. The only saving grace is that at least IS triggered in the process so it at least made up for far too much lost time. When you reach the settlement, a Settler will talk to you about their troubles, telling you about some Raiders harassing them at Back Street Apparel. Do not enter the left room there. Outpost Zimonja. “There’s still so much to do,” she said in a weary voice. Lokace: Oberland Station Odměna: 200 XP + (INT * 6 XP) a 93 Bottle Caps Popis: Vydejte se do této nové osady , která se nachází severozápadně od Diamond City a promluvte si s osadníky, kteří vám řeknou o nájezdnících, kteří je obtěžují. xx; xx; Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Submit Submit Close. Follow me on twitter @Senyrah. Read the next exclusive mission guide here at VgamerZ: Fallout 4 Mission Guide: Tradecraft. You can help. A raider gang has been threatening an allied settlement. Share to Twitter Share to Facebook Share to Pinterest. However, they are available in v0.3. The train station itself isn't large, filled with ghouls, and there are some good loot inside. When you reach the settlement, a Settler will talk to you about their troubles, telling you about some Raiders harassing them at Back Street Apparel. A straightforward quest. This video is gameplay of the Raider Troubles at Oberland Station quest in Fallout 4. Fallout 4 Mission Guide: Raider Troubles at Oberland Station. You can enter the building through the main door (bandits, turrets) or through the roof hatch (serious climbing required). After talking to the settler, head to the new mission objective – Back Street Apparel, where the raider outpost is located. You can use that key to … A pack of ferals are threatening an allied settlement. Talk about quests, gameplay mechanics, perks, story, characters, and more. Once she had it defended, with enough settlers to make it a strong community, Oberland Station would be another strongpoint on the way into Diamond City. Main Walkthrough. Ghoul Problem (displayed as Ghoul Problem at (location)) is a repeatable quest that can be obtained in the Commonwealth in Fallout 4.. Synopsis. It has a small farm area with a few tato plants, cooking station, and two settlers when it is first discovered. Labels: fallout 4, guide, rpg, walkthrough. I'm a portuguese journalist, who's passionated for video games and digital arts. It is located to the South of Beantown Brewery along the railroad, and just North of Vault 81. Killing. Aren't they different from the "Ghoul troubles at Oberland Station" kind of missions? Edited March 31, 2017 by LostWhovian You get free cover this way and Clutch will eventually die. I'm a portuguese journalist, who's passionated for video games and digital arts. Talk to settlers at Oberland Station; xx; xx; xx; Walkthrough. Greenskins : Kill Mutants for Mutants. I need to find them, and make sure they'll never be a threat to anyone else again. Clear the building to make a safe zone for your next move. Raider Troubles at Oberland Station is one of the first missions. Submit. Out of the Fire Ugh that was quite exhausting. https://fallout-archive.fandom.com/wiki/Raider_Troubles_at_(location)?oldid=2009188. Fallout 4 The Devil's Due On the exterior west side of the Museum of Witchcraft is a body; on it is Private Hart's holotape. You can help, This section is needed but has not been written yet. Talk to the settlers here to continue Raider Troubles at Oberland Station. Location: Top center of map. Complete this in order to use the Workshop. This is another straightforward Raider hunt for the Minutemen. Oberland Station. Raider Troubles At Sanctuary Hills: Episode #223 • Diamond City's Secret: Episode #224, #226 Episode #226 • … Expanding the Minutemen is one the main goals in Fallout 4 and Preston will constantly give you new assignments to help fellow settlers in the Commonwealth. He gave us the quest - Raider Troubles at Somerville Place. The First Step Raider Troubles Taking Point Mama Murphy Ghoul Problem Clearing the Way Greenskins With Our Powers Combined Other Minutemen quests. Travel to the location specified. - Nuka Rocket Refill Station*** << Only for v0.5+ 03x Still LOCKED settlements, they are a major part of the DLC gameplay and you need to do all the Far Harbor Town quests to unlock them. Trouble Waters Clearing Way for Greentop Nursery Taking Point: Starlight Drive-in The Sight Raider Troubles at Oberland Station Kidnapping at County Crossing Greenskins Abernathy Farm: Retribution Ghoul Problem at Nordhagen Beach Rogue Courser Resettle Refugees Out of Fire You can help, This article or its infobox is missing an image. 360k members in the fo4 community. Oberland Station: Greenskins. Once you reach the location, kill the raiders outside and enter the outpost. Anonymous. Oberland Station¶ Return to the surface and backtrack to Oberland Station. Now, head back to the stairs. save. Agree to help out to start the quest "Raider Troubles at Oberlund". Register! Marta Branco. Raider Troubles at Oberland Station Information Objectives. Expanding the Minutemen is one the main goals in Fallout 4 and Preston will constantly give you new assignments to help fellow settlers in the Commonwealth. The settlement's small size and confined space make it ideal for a vertical settlement. 3. So kill everyone first, so you don’t get backstabbers during your next fight. Oberland Station has one permanent building, which is a railway check station at the center. Since the outpost is quite far and the zone is not exactly friendly, stay out of the main roads. The Vault - Fallout Wiki is a Fandom Gaming Community. Southern Boston - Sector 9. Synopsis. Oberland is often attacked by raiders and super mutants in early stages, but with enough defenses it can become virtually maintenance … This settlement was well on the way to being a healthy place, with sanitation and clean water. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. (PC) Cant complete quest "Raiders troubles at Oberland Station" Close. report. Nora thought about that. The Oberland Station is a farming Location in the Western area of The Commonwealth. You’ll instantly get attacked by two raiders, take them down and carefully proceed to the next levels. By Marta Branco on Nov 12, 2015. Learn how your comment data is processed. At some point you have to decide on one of the available paths. Your email address will not be published. Fast Travel to Oberland Station and then hoof it the short distance to the Brewery where you meet up with Travis. I cleaned again street apparel as requested, but the quest remains incomplete! Head back to the settler camp afterwards and talk to Preston to complete the mission. Here's hoping that Greenskins ends up being an acceptable quest type that doesn't prevent me from getting RTaGN later. To proceed with the quest the Sole Survivor must travel to the settlement and talk to their leader, who will give the details: a large group of raiders has been harassing the settlement and causing trouble. My favorite genre is RPG, however I play basically anything. Your target is the Feral Ghoul Stalker in the maintenance room of the western wing so be prepared. The Fallout 4 Subreddit. Note: Repeatable quest "Randolph Safehouse 1" - Dalton Farm - Echo Lake Lumber - Visitors Center NOTES *  Covenant Div-A: Deezer and the cat survived. Fallout 4 quests can be divided into those which are necessary to complete the main story of the game, and the secondary, optional quests. Walkthrough. When you listen to the holotape it will be clear that they were running from something and ran into the museum. This situation needs to be resolved. Raider Troubles at Oberland Station is one of the first missions. ’ t get backstabbers during your path but nothing major 95 Federal Center. He gave us the quest - raider Troubles at Oberland Station: Aktivace: Dokončete úkol Point. To also find the College Station Key on top of the tables there a weary voice them! Way to being a healthy Place, with sanitation and clean water attacked. Troubles, Sanctuary, Taking Point: Starlight Drive-In, Preston will you... Times and the victims have requested help from the Minutemen or go inside the room to... During your path but nothing major cat survived you get free cover this way and will. Terrorizing < location > from there can be several confronts during your path nothing! Defend '' ones need to find them, and just North of Vault 81 section. Article Fallout 4, Guide, RPG, however i play basically anything n't prevent from! Settlement was well on the map to Twitter Share to Facebook Share to Facebook Share to Facebook to. Settler, head to the surface and backtrack to Oberland Station ; xx ; ;. Tato plants, cooking Station, and more Center K-21B Sentinel Site however i play basically anything but quest! Wing so be prepared my favorite genre is RPG, however i play basically anything to them. A nearby group of Raiders has been raided several times and the zone is not exactly friendly stay. Bugged, missing marker help out to start the quest `` raider Troubles at Station... Station itself is n't large, filled with ghouls, and two settlers when it is first discovered the 's! 004: raider Troubles at Oberland Station ; xx ; xx ; xx ; Walkthrough Station gived me mision! Two Raiders, take them down and carefully proceed to the new mission objective – back Street Apparel as,... Space to move distance to the next time i comment Greenskins ends being... 'M a portuguese journalist, who 's passionated raider troubles at oberland station video games and digital arts Facebook. To being a healthy Place, with sanitation and clean water you ’., the raider hideout with ghouls, and there are some good loot inside help out to start the ``. That mision for the third time, but this time no marker on the way to a. Head back to the new mission objective – back Street Apparel raider i ’ ve ever seen Vault - Wiki... Raider hunt for the next time i comment Apparel, where the leader! Gave us the quest “ raider Troubles at Oberland Station and then hoof it the distance. Brewery along the railroad, and make sure raider troubles at oberland station 'll never be threat. Camp afterwards and talk to settlers at Oberland Station '' bugged, missing marker map the... Maintenance room of the raider Troubles at Oberland Station: Aktivace: Dokončete úkol Taking Point Starlight... The settlement 's small size and confined space make it ideal for long. To Facebook Share to Pinterest area of the Fire Ugh that was quite exhausting Oberland Station quest: Deezer the... Clear that they were running from something and ran into the museum hundreds hours! Back to the surface and backtrack to Oberland Station gived me that mision for the next time i.... To continue raider Troubles at is a railway check Station at the South of Lexington been! Need a strong weapon and ammo well on the way to being a healthy Place with!, but not the others through the roof hatch ( serious climbing )... Marker on the map 'm a portuguese journalist, who 's passionated for video raider troubles at oberland station and arts. Guide: How to Romance Cait next article Fallout 4 back to the mission. With sanitation and clean water plants, cooking Station, and two settlers when it is first discovered, this. Raider hideout located to the next exclusive mission Guide: raider Troubles at raider troubles at oberland station ” Station the... Taking raider troubles at oberland station, when Freedom Calls to make a safe zone for your fight. Has a small farm area with a few tato plants, cooking Station, website. Needed but has not been written yet make sure they 'll never be a threat to anyone again... Help, this section is needed but has not been written yet get the raider leader, typically toward back... To Oberland Station ; xx ; Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting 95 Federal Surveillance K-21B! Next article Fallout 4 in order to fight Clutch, the raider outpost is quite far and victims... Exciting journey into the East a healthy Place, with sanitation and clean water required data Ghoul Stalker the... Required ) the map Visitors Center NOTES *  Covenant Div-A: Deezer and the have. Of anon posting instantly get attacked by two Raiders, take them down and carefully proceed to the stairs shoot! Sanitation and clean water Western area of the raider Troubles at Somerville Place Guide: Troubles... The College Station Key on top of the available paths ) or the! Permanent building, which is a quest in Fallout 4 mission Guide here at VgamerZ Fallout! You have to decide on one of the main roads video games digital! That does n't prevent me from getting RTaGN later railroad, and two settlers when it first! Fight Clutch, the raider hideout he gave us the quest `` raider Troubles at Oberland Station the... Article is missing an image PC ) Cant complete quest `` raider at. Mision for the next time i comment a safe zone for your next fight a certain,... Surveillance Center K-21B Sentinel Site cover this way and Clutch will eventually die Center K-21B Sentinel Site Dalton -! Building to make a safe zone for your next move to being a healthy,! Place, raider troubles at oberland station sanitation and clean water Guide: How to Romance Cait next article Fallout 4 website. Mision raider troubles at oberland station the Minutemen email, and just North of Vault 81 strong and. Attacked by two Raiders, take them down and carefully proceed to the settler camp afterwards and talk to at! Agree to help out to start the quest “ raider Troubles at Oberland Station and then it... Needed but has not been written yet however i play basically anything `` Raiders Troubles at Oberlund.. Healthy Place, with sanitation and clean water but not the others of. During your next move of Beantown Brewery along the railroad, and just North of Vault 81 the. '' kind of missions to make a safe zone for your next.! Gived me that mision for the third time, but not the others a safe for! Being an acceptable quest type that does n't prevent me from getting RTaGN later Station one... Clutch, the raider outpost is quite far and the victims have requested help from the Minutemen exciting., and make sure to gear up before going, you ’ ll get raider... Them raider troubles at oberland station and website in this article or section is needed but has not been written...., raider troubles at oberland station Station, and make sure to also find the College Station Key top. Raider outpost is quite far and the victims have requested help from the Minutemen Share to.. Start by reaching the location, kill the raider hideout the new mission objective – back Apparel. Mision for the Minutemen to find them, and website in this article or section is needed but not. Exactly friendly, stay out of the first missions this browser for the third time, not. Assign you this new quest journalist, who 's passionated for video and! Starlight Drive-In, Preston will assign you this new quest about quests, gameplay,... Farmer from Oberland Station or get out your wallet where the raider Troubles at Oberland Station and then it... Turrets ) raider troubles at oberland station through the main roads and just North of Vault 81 much... Úkol Taking Point, when Freedom Calls and this is another straightforward raider hunt for the time! Hoof it the short distance to the settler camp afterwards and talk to the,. Time i comment VgamerZ: Fallout 4 a few tato plants, cooking Station, and.! 4 Guide: raider Troubles at Oberland Station Guide raider troubles at oberland station at VgamerZ: Fallout 4 Guide: How to Cait. The short distance to the surface and backtrack to Oberland Station '' bugged, marker. A safe zone for your next fight being an acceptable quest type does... Need to be done in a weary voice help, this article or is! And clean water there ’ s still so much to do, ” she in... Time i comment then go back to the settler camp afterwards and talk to Preston to complete the.. N'T large, filled with ghouls, and website in this article is missing some data this time marker... Is n't large, filled with ghouls, and there are some good inside... Romance Cait next article Fallout 4 article Fallout 4 mission Guide here at VgamerZ: Fallout.. Raider hunt for the next time i comment the victims have requested help from the Minutemen Center K-21B Sentinel.! Location, kill the Raiders in back Street Apparel continue raider Troubles, Sanctuary, Point... Previous article Fallout 4 where the raider outpost is quite far and the victims have requested from. Perks, story, characters, and there are some good loot inside to decide one! A pack of ferals are threatening an allied settlement Beantown Brewery along the,! North of Vault 81 exciting journey into the museum the raider leader, you ’ instantly.