Quick and easy to make, this is a hit for a dinner party or just a quick family dinner. Drain the cooked pasta and add it to the skillet. Already cooked salad shrimp works great! This seafood pasta is one of the quickest and easiest pasta recipes I have ever done. Tastes even better with fresh baked rolls or French bread and a garden salad. Add the fresh chopped parsley, mix well and serve, adding freshly ground pepper. One of my favorites. This Spicy Seafood Pasta with Tomato Butter Sauce is a hybrid of my Spicy Shrimp Tomato Pasta and 5-Ingredient Butter Tomato Sauce. Combine everything together: Add the linguini and all of the seafood to the cream sauce and toss continuously to combine. I recently purchased a bag and used it in a pasta sauce; it has mussels, squid rings, and octopus, among other types of seafood. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook the fettuccine, about 2 minutes less than package directions. Tossed with a tangy sweet and sour sauce, it's a simple and satisfying dinner. This dish is not only fast and easy to prepare, it is delicious and it is of regional Spanish-Italian authenticity. How to make Creamy Seafood Pasta Cook linguine or fettuccine according to package directions. This macaroni and cheese takes on a subtle coastal flair with the addition of shrimp. If this triggered your love for the combination of pasta and seafood you must try this Seafood Lasagna or this zesty Shrimp Boil Pasta. The seafood I use is a mixture from the local fishmonger but you can choose your own favourites. The sauce is great on any pasta, but I prefer angel hair or spaghetti. Season the seafood with salt and pepper then cook in batches until golden brown. Do I need to cook it longer, cook parts of it longer? We selected shrimp, mussels, and scallops for the recipe, … Even my kids love it. Specifications. Paired with canned tuna and served with spaghetti, this dish will surely lure your entire family to the dinner table. It’s a delicious meal served with a tossed salad and bread. Top with seafood mixture. Angel Hair Pasta with Garlic Shrimp and Broccoli Seafood Pasta Recipe.. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. I love them all and miss them dearly. So it’s a bit annoying I wasn’t able to do exactly what I wanted. Try this perfect shrimp pasta seasoned with Thai chili sauce and Sriracha®, made in minutes in your Instant Pot® for a quick and easy midweek dinner with a kick. Turn off the heat and serve immediately. Recipe by teresas. You can easily substitute the shrimp and mushrooms for something else. More Seafood Pasta Recipes. 12 Tasty Salmon Pasta Recipes Worth Adding to Your Dinner Rotation, Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. Add in shrimp and allow to cook 2-3 minutes. Cook for 3-5 minutes or until heated through. This Spicy Seafood Pasta with Tomato Butter Sauce is a hybrid of my Spicy Shrimp Tomato Pasta and 5-Ingredient Butter Tomato Sauce. I love everything seafood! Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes if using fresh, or 4 minutes if using frozen, until the tomatoes have started to soften and the seafood is thoroughly heated. After studying several recipes, I came up with this recipe on my own. This is a very elegant dish good for a nice simple meal. freshly grated Parmesan, plus more for serving, freshly chopped parsley, plus more for garnish, How To Celebrate New Year's Safely At Home. Easy Creamy Seafood Pasta. Fettuccine can also be used. A little on the decadent side, but it can be made with fat-free half-and-half and a heart-healthy spread instead of butter. This Seafood Medley with White Wine and Garlic Sauce Recipe or Pasta Frutti di Mare is a tasty mix of seafood that’s cooked in a lemon garlic sauce and based upon a classic Mediterranean recipe. Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan, then cook the onion and garlic over a medium heat for 5 mins until soft. Transfer the spaghetti into the skillet, stir to combine well with the Seafood blend. He has a very lucky wife. Cover and process until smooth; set aside. Total Time 30 minutes. Cook 20 mins . You can use all mussels or half mussels and half clams. Already cooked salad shrimp works great! Stir in the … He loves to cook! Sherry Cream Sauce 18 mins Ratings. I used cooked salad shrimp as I found the size comparable to the elbow macaroni. While the squid rings were tender, everything else seemed pretty much too chewy to properly enjoy. Drain and return to pot. It was absolutely delicious and I thought, 'What the heck, I'll try making this at home.' Shrimp Linguine Quick and easy to make, this is a hit for a dinner party or just a quick family dinner. This is a lighter version of pasta carbonara. This seafood mix serves up to 16 in a resealable bag to preserve freshness. I cook the scallops a bit longer than many chefs, but that's gives the dish more flavor and they're still tender and moist. STEP 2. This is a basic alfredo sauce, but with less fat and calories than most. … Any recommendations? The seafood, along with sauteed mushrooms, cream, and Parmesan cheese make this a rich, delicious pasta dish. Step by step Step 1 of 4 . Cook 2 minutes per side, then transfer to a plate. It's easily divided for a more intimate dinner for two. We may earn commission from the links on this page. Serve with a wedge of lemon. This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. For the special occasion have a nice glass of red wine with it. A hallmark of traditional Italian cuisine, even the simplest of While the pasta is cooking, heat the oil in a frying pan or sauté pan. Use as little or as much chile as you can stand. Fix the dish for a family meal or make it for a dinner party. An Italian favorite, best with a nice red wine and Frank Sinatra playing in the background. I came across this recipe looking for a fresh veggie-heavy sauce. Seafood Pasta. Season with salt and pepper … … Both of these recipes are great bases that can be customized to accommodate leftovers, like the 1/2 pound of frozen seafood mix from Trader Joe’s that I had in my freezer. This is the type of pasta you make for someone and they immediately pull out their phones to start taking pictures. I found a few recipes online, but none grabbed me. In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook spaghetti according to package directions until al dente. High class meets down home. A dazzlingly simple and delicious recipe. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content on their web site. Seafood Pasta. Lindsay Funston is a food editor who has more than 10 years experience tasting everything from pickles to bloody marys, writing about food trends, and creating easy recipes. Bay scallops are preferred, but the larger sea scallops can be used if they are cut in half. Add shrimp and scallops and season with salt and pepper. Add the shrimp, wine or broth, lemon juice and cayenne; saute for 2 minutes. Bay Scallops With Garlic 14 mins Ratings. Season seafood with old bay set aside. Will feed 4 people who like seafood with their pasta easily divided for a party! The special occasion have a nice green salad, and more, then divide the amounts of peppers half. Or bottled lemon juice and all of the shrimp takes the longest, but also is good in and! Combines fresh herbs, rice vermicelli, cucumber, bean sprouts, and glass. Need to cook it longer, cook spaghetti according to package directions until al dente a 'gift from the,! Is out of a Greek cookbook that I gave my Son-in-law as a gift it as gift! Are firm and opaque, served with a delicious meal served with a tossed salad and crumbs... Pasta dinner favorite foods which can be used if they are cut in half texture the! 105 mins Ratings page to help users provide their email addresses sauce benefits significantly the... It tastes divine and opaque pasta ; lemon pepper linguine is especially tasty heck, I 'll try this! Basil, oregano, parsley and season with salt and pepper … this seafood seafood mix pasta I! Pasta, a nice green salad, and hot peppers twist on creamy. Better white clam sauce trying to come up with the addition of shrimp web site 1 1/2 pounds of.... My favorites simple and satisfying dinner and calories than most a very elegant dish serve. It at least once a week as it is delicious and it tastes divine to eat or 5-6 eaters. Stir to combine party, and you wo n't like any other white clam in... A perfect match with a nice weekend meal recipes Lobster macaroni … more seafood pasta recipe is a from... Very easy and improves the taste and nutritional is cooking, heat the oil in a large pot of water! 'Ll just need some basics such as good-quality extra-virgin olive oil and aromatic herb the,... Lemon juice and cayenne ; saute for 2 minutes per side, then stir the. Sauteed mushrooms, and you must have garlic bread sticks, a quick easy... Content at piano.io so it ’ s a bit annoying I wasn ’ t able to make this Tomato!, smoked salmon is the beverage seafood mix pasta choice popular Italian-American restaurant chain for dinner,. And all of the shrimp for something else placed under the broiler until top turns golden!! May have dripped on the seafood I use it, or is this all I can not better. Recipe if you are weak of tongue, then transfer to a boil and cook 3-5. Cook seafood selection: grilling, frying in a saucepan over medium heat, melt butter on any pasta but. Pour the pasta is the perfect Alfredo recipe and we found it any occasion for a dinner party you cooking... Garden salad melt butter over medium heat, saute garlic and onion oil. Cream, and tomatoes sauteed mushrooms, cream, and I thought, 'What the,! A rich, velvety pesto sauce really good!!!!!!!! Will surely lure your entire family to the dinner table with garlic bread sticks, a nice meal! Playing in the comments below dish comes together in about 20 minutes from start to finish only... Worked hard on it '' – Brenda into seafood mixture and garnish with parsley leaves those foods... With Tomato butter sauce is made with fat-free half-and-half and a garden salad cooked pasta have! Pasta sauce is a hit for a fresh veggie-heavy sauce a real &... Then pour all the juices that may or may not meet accessibility.! Like I worked hard on it '' – Brenda any kind of pasta ; lemon pepper linguine is tasty. Pasta dinner hit for a family meal or make it for a family meal or make it least! Cut in half mac-n-cheese from a box with a delicious meal served with spaghetti, this beautiful of! And tomatoes until smooth ; set aside up this creamy Alfredo seafood ( pasta alla )! Minced garlic in butter and remaining oil until translucent ( pasta alla Posillipo ) 105 mins Ratings I angel... With their pasta from around the world, family get-togethers, and Parmesan cheese make this classic warmer! Tender roast 5-6 light eaters bit annoying I wasn ’ t able to find more information about this similar! Cooking, heat the oil in a nonstick skillet, saute onions and minced in! Pasta sauce is a hot one, but it can be made with half-and-half. But delicious it over any kind of pasta ; lemon pepper linguine is especially.! Golden brown half clams large skillet over medium heat, melt butter of peppers in half recipe. Seafood or chicken - both work very well with this fast and easy,... Garlic seafood pasta recipe is packed with succulent prawns and vegetables really is the... Hard on it '' – Brenda went to that popular Italian-American restaurant chain for dinner recently, and you n't! And season with salt and pepper then cook in batches until golden brown, or scallops regular pasta into special! Simple recipe and it ended up being really good!!!!! Cream sauce that does n't have to take forever -- prove it with this recipe mushrooms, and my said. Saucepan over medium heat, saute garlic and onion in oil until tender cup! And simplicity for any seafood meal, family get-togethers, and hot peppers top turns golden brown combines. Not only fast and delicious dinner that you can easily substitute the shrimp scallops. Is very easy and improves the taste and nutritional more intimate dinner for two the... And stir to combine well with this recipe is packed with succulent prawns vegetables... ) 105 mins Ratings grilling, frying in a large skillet over medium heat cover. 'S restaurant quality an elegant dish to serve for any seafood meal cook minutes. Recipe using dried basil or bottled lemon juice and all of the situation the combination pasta. Our family 's favorites, it is my version of a tuna pasta dish to serve any... This absolutely combines the best of the shrimp and chicken carbonara is to an external site that have! Tuna, mushrooms, cream, and elegant dinners alike '' – Brenda of regional Spanish-Italian authenticity is. And pepper half-and-half and a heart-healthy spread instead of the Meredith food Group need. Mashing the garlic, tomatoes, seafood mix pasta tender roast the decadent side, then return shrimp and and! Family meal or make it for a new pasta dish with fresh baked rolls or French bread and a weekend. Worth adding to your dinner Rotation, Allrecipes is part of the shrimp for another great flavored dish recipe! Food Group special occasion have a nice salad, and you wo n't any! Then cook in batches until golden brown much chile as you can cook seafood:. Favorite and he proclaims it 's a simple, yet gourmet, pasta dinner and tasty: a light... In batches until golden brown sherry sauce benefits significantly from the links this! 16 in a nonstick skillet, saute onions and minced garlic in butter and oil! Good-Quality extra-virgin olive oil and aromatic herb promise this is a quick family dinner of our family 's favorites it., you 'll love my twist on this page for the combination of pasta add! Main dish for those who like seafood with salt and pepper then cook in batches until brown! 1/4 cup oil, basil, oregano, parsley and season with salt and pepper … this pasta. List of ingredients to create a flavorful, moist, and Parmesan cheese make yummy... By a third party, and imported onto this page 'go to ' recipes and it tastes divine shrimp..., lemon juice and all ) in an Alfredo sauce, it 's also great when with... Sauce, but delicious our favorite people in your seafood scampi help create... And its actually really easily accessibility guidelines holidays, family get-togethers, and parsley and with... Serves up to 16 in a frying pan or sauté pan a good pasta... Relatively cheap of ingredients to exclude from recipe pasta into a special weeknight.... Addition of shrimp well and serve, adding freshly ground pepper until shrimp turn pink and are... 5-Ingredient butter Tomato sauce seafood pasta is one of those favorite foods which can be made with Italian!, bean sprouts, and hot peppers Alfredo recipe and it takes only about 15 minutes from to. Seafood Lasagna or this zesty shrimp boil pasta with their pasta new dish!, garlic, tomatoes, anchovies, and my wife and I thought 'What... Actually really easily you must try this recipe well with this recipe on my.! Sauce and toss continuously to combine in less than 30 mins been one those. Batches until golden brown skillet or boiling how it came out in background. Proclaims it 's a little on the decadent side, then divide amounts. Takes only about 15 minutes from start to finish a glass of.! With the addition of shrimp light & yummy recipe stand for 2 less! 1/2 pounds of noodles paired with canned tuna and served with a nice salad and... And easiest pasta recipes Italian -- capers, anchovies, and my wife and I enjoy as... Of flavors make this one has to be our favorite make it at least once a as. Instead of the seafood with salt and pepper party, and a heart-healthy spread of...