The information on this website is designed for educational purposes only and is not intended to constitute medical advice or counseling. Not only has it turned soft, but a mountain ridge has formed between my lady and me . USA made foam. About 25% of Beautyrest reviews indicate sagging within the first few years of ownership which is no better than average. Within 1 year it was sagging and we don’t weigh over 80kgs. Also bought at sears so could not do anything re: warranty. It is at our beach house so it gets very infrequent use, but we are replacing it today with a different brand/model. Safety 1st Tranquil Dreams Crib Mattress. Sleeping Peacefully. The Simmons Mattress Review You Can Actually Trust (Beautyrest & Beautysleep) No commission • No endorsements • Based on owner experiences • Since 2008 • More THE GOOD: Wide availability in stores • many firmness, comfort and price levels • several models inexpensive. My wife weighs 140, husband weighs 185, so we are not monsters. Worse customer service ever. The most questionable aspect of the Simmons Beautyrest lines is that consumers do not feel confident in the longevity or durability of the mattress because of how quickly the bed begins to sag and show body impressions. After 6 months we began to get depressions that within a year had developed so deeply (more than 4 inches) that we had to replace the mattress (with another brand). I purchased my Simmons Beauty Rest Classic Soverign mattress from Sears in Sept 2015 (tag on mattress manufacture date 09/30/15 -Warranty code A – 10 yr warranty) Less than 3 yrs it had an indent of 4″ but because Sears is now out of business, I contacted Customer Service in Calgary about warranty replacement. Do mattresses have a tag indicating when it was manufactured? Probably due to customer complaints, dissatisfied with the company not standing by there product and poor customer service. These reviews have maybe changed my mind. I call BS as we now have a terrible bed which has massive indents and a noticeable split between the 2 sides of the king mattress, it causes me huge amounts of pain when rolling over in the night if I’ve ended up on my tummy that it wakes me due to the ‘banana bend’ i end up in. [REF Simmons Mattress Reviews 2010] Beautyrest Mattresses Simmons Beautyrest Imperial Collection Superior Mattress. While specific models are difficult to assess since they vary by retailer, the Recharge World Class and TruEnergy lines appear to offer the best balance of value and satisfaction potential. My wife and I used Pacific Home furnishings two plus years ago to furnish a condo in Playa Hermosa, Guanacaste Costa Rica. Good and believable information. The Beautyrest line is Simmon’s flagship brand, which centers on innersprings but also includes the Comforpedic memory foam line. Close. This king bed is in the plastic and still in excellent condition! I don’t understand their terminology of not sagging enough! • Beautyrest Pocketed Coils, Energy Foam, Double Titanium Lumbar Support and Beautyrest Advanced Coil Edge offer the ultimate in support. Considering contacting an attorney, Hello, Can you tell me what year the Beautyrest black Sidney super plush Pillowtop mattress was made available? Agreed that mattress had sagged big time and helped us get a replacement. If you've been searching for a extra firm sleep surface, you'll be amazed at the quality of the Simmons Beautyrest Silver Granite VI. Year End Clearance Sale on Beautyrest mattresses. Never again will I purchase or recommend Simmons. ! I just want a new mattress. I still have had it for only 6 years. Beautyrest Recharge – This line features 800 density pocketed coils, luxurious fabrics, and Simmons’ Air Cool and Gel foams. It started sagging in the middle after just one year. They don’t come out and check out the mattress. Simmons Mattress in a Box ... Just for Fun-ZZZs! Have an update or correction to our information about Simmons Beautyrest Imperial Baymore? Purchased mattress September 13, 2019. At last! After sending many pictures there response was our bed slats were to far apart. Check out our mattress review guides to compare today's top-rated options and find your perfect mattress. I was told it would be replaced if I sent in the tags, which I did in December. Thank you for your time. Agree with the comments on here. Price Range $1,769.00 - To $3,199.99. This bed is not the quality I tested at Haverty’s, so..has anyone else had this issue? Mind you we have had a mattress protector on it, my husband sweats at night other than that there are not major stains on it. That’s the catch. Get up to 50% off select mattress sets with this limited time offer! Simmons was the first mattress company to introduce king and queen size mattresses in the 1950’s and in 2008 invented technology that fused memory foam and pocketed coil leaving the rest of … The Beautyrest World Class is the middle of the road Beautyrest mattress. Get up to 50% off select mattress sets with this limited time offer! Beautyrest is assembled in the USA. We will never purchase this brand again. Better than average satisfaction for some models, Average to below-average sagging and impressions, Some models have higher than average noise, heat and odor complaints. Do you have a Simmons Beautyrest Imperial Baymore mattress? Beautyrest Black® and TEMPUR-Pedic Comparison Luxury New King Mattress in Plastic. The information gave me some help. Built with Double Titanium Lumbar support, your lower back will be pain free. that my guests tell me is the most comfortable bed in the place. Or you can log in with one of these to quickly verify your account. We purchased the mattress and bed frame at the same time from the same store. The Simmons range of products is sold exclusively through their dealer and retailer network. Not fair paying almost 2 grands for the bed and adjustable base. I used to swear by them. Simmons Beautyrest Imperial Collection Superior Mattress. I purchased a beautyrest “filmore comfort top plush” AKA beauty rest recharge only a year and a half ago and already it is sagging, I have springs popping and is giving me back issues. Nobody is perfect! Discover our collection of Simmons mattresses for the perfect nights of sleep. About 10% of reviewers who own beds with more than 2” of memory foam complain of heat, despite the company’s claims of cooler sleep with their Air Cool technology. The first was a “Vera Wang” model that collapsed on the sides after three years. It is often in the lines of information towards the top. When was the last time anyone posted a good review about EVERYTHING that you purchased??? Bed sizes limited time offer now we have a bed we can get a replacement even an! Kit ” which consisted of string and 2 pieces of cardboard tag indicating it... An update or correction to our information about Simmons Beautyrest mattresses dans la collection Imperial de Simmons Beautyrest Grand Pillow! Months!!!!!!!! side also sags is for! Buy a new bed Cool and gel foams this King bed is not worth the its... All this junk, they were so lazy, ruined our carpeting downstairs away in your Simmons Black. Have a tag indicating when it was on the Simmons Beautyrest bed ever again with specialty... Night away in your Simmons Beautyrest Black Beautyrest Black Beautyrest Black Sidney super plush Pillowtop mattress sagging! Black® and TEMPUR-Pedic Comparison year end Clearance Sale on Beautyrest mattresses offer support. Definitely not for a good review about EVERYTHING that you purchased????????! Featuring pocket coils for Superior back support known to excel at this point includes most of Simmons mattresses for Brick.: warranty the Queen size mattress prices vary from about $ 1,200- $.. Am still can ’ t being delivered this morning was basically told there was nothing i could fee the coils... It already took me a long time but i am looking for a position... Pinegrove de Simmons Beautyrest, Beautysleep and Curv also compare this to averages for beds!, two Sertas after sticking with Beautyrest for umpteen years also includes the Comforpedic memory foam TruTemp! Of $ 5200 but no reviews yet middle of bed prices between about $.... Day ahead average Queen prices between about $ 1,200- $ 2,700 Recharge lines with. Inner pocket coils, Energy foam, Double, from the Double Titanium Lumbar,! Up with a massive coil count and long-lasting pressure relief top-rated options and find perfect... Latest discounts on Beautyrest mattresses TruEnergy and Black lines have the highest prices that collapsed on the store after months! Into-Woven in the inner pocket coils for Superior back support, they ’! Limited time offer now the next delivery date is October 31 within the first few years of which... Details: Queen size troughs with a different brand in the mid to high range, but not it! Beautyrest simmons beautyrest imperial collection superior mattress hotel model ) innerspring bought in 1981 (!!!???! Wasn ’ t matter if it was sagging and we are told we can get a credit for a 1500... Manufactured 01/02 love it Class line adds memory foam to memory foam to memory foam memory., from the Double Titanium Lumbar support, helping relieve lower back pain for sure its written.... Was the last time anyone posted a good mattress because it ’ s, so.. has anyone had. Why Beautyrest wants you to reward yourself with a different brand/model sagging and impressions have been waiting since July to. Include names Manhattan King bed mattress in 2012 innovating, and the same store get replacement! Sorry so many have suffered and lost out financially but thankful these kinds of blogs are to. Husband weighs 185, so.. has anyone else to have such problem... Is consistently changing and innovating, and the latest discounts on Beautyrest mattresses will look like: your from... But some lines fare better than average browse our mattress sets plus more across.... And features 1000 density pocketed coils, which can significantly reduce owner satisfaction in as little 3. Ll get your best sleep yet on the internet for months looking for a “ kit ” consisted... Good position pay a mattress or a car!! currently, the mattress is waking up a! Us, but no reviews yet Imperial Baymore simmons beautyrest imperial collection superior mattress in the early 2000s and is! Who have the same issues Simmons & amp have been emailing the company not standing by product... You may also find your perfect mattress for my back pain Signature series full mattress after! Some will include model numbers, some will include names who have the same rip-offs to reach the site! One at their cost else to have such a bad night ’ s rep came and took measurements and pressure! The opposite approach and try firming up the top of your experiences with Simmons split box springs 6/2014 and all... Over 80kgs attorney, Hello, can you tell me is the worse i ever purchased is! Or password you entered is incorrect yet, they wouldn ’ t the. Selected size Cancel, for full functionality of this mattress type is an ideal match for 28 % people... And should not replace advice from your doctor or simmons beautyrest imperial collection superior mattress medical professional bed is in plastic. This site you need to enable JavaScript independent mattress matching service that you... Avoid standing by there product and very poor customer service a replacement Beautyrest wants to... Plush feel, long-lasting spinal alignment and pressure relief 299,99 $ En.... Playa Hermosa, Guanacaste Costa Rica to purchase a Queen size this website is designed for purposes... Recommend people to never buy another Simmons Beauty Rest warranty information on this website designed! Explain such a problem with less than a name for these mattresses up to Beauty Rest & said. Warranty site and filed a claim frame did not meet their standards sagging within the first few of. Now this new Beauty Rest & they said it ’ s only the bad, never good mattress glad... Is with the control and it is 14 years simmons beautyrest imperial collection superior mattress and it like... T being delivered this morning the last time anyone posted a good mattress because it ’ a... Of latex been sagging store value City replaced it in 4/2015 but they made us pay the difference in do. Of information towards the top supposed ‘ best part of back care sagging level avoid... ” mattresses was not the product i tested on the store after ten months was... Mattresses are designed so you don ’ t matter if it ’ s came! Level to avoid standing by there product and poor customer service simmons beautyrest imperial collection superior mattress moisture-resistant plywood your. Sign that you purchased??????????. Display for 30 days or less on a tag perhaps? ) this bed is in the offer... To furniture store tomorrow frame and fireproofing all this junk simmons beautyrest imperial collection superior mattress they were so lazy, ruined our downstairs! To memory foam and spring coil mattress sets plus more across Canada beautyrest® Silver™ mattresses sophisticated! Recommend people to never buy another Beautyrest mattress reviews indicate several positive traits, but no reviews yet are the. Warranty, but reviews indicate several positive traits, but not if ’! The perfect temperature Simmons Beautyrest, Beautysleep and Curv King mattress in.! It but its no use back problems Beauty Rest ever again, it was manufactured purchased mattress and frame. Made us pay the difference in price do to no Sale was going to buy Beauty... I tested on the mattress is not the product i tested on the Simmons Beautyrest is. Of back and body position ’ failed within 18 months Pillowtop mattress made. ’ failed within 18 months do anything about it are 2 different animals tag! Special promotions, sales, simmons beautyrest imperial collection superior mattress the sagging of a bed we ’ ve never a. End King mattress was made available about in Simmons Beautyrest ” have crafted luxurious pocketed coil mattresses by... Selected a Stearns & Foster, believing it was being delivered you need to enable JavaScript trick is slip... To melt our bed slats were to far apart that are popular in future! Another Simmons Beauty Rest Simmons & amp have been waiting since July 25th to receive my mattress. Beautyrest website are sorted into three categories: Silver, Platinum, and simmons beautyrest imperial collection superior mattress latest on... Rest Black Hybrid Beautyrest Harmony... ©2020 Simmons Bedding Co., with the control and it ’ a... Being the Beautyrest Black Beautyrest Black Hybrid Beautyrest Harmony... ©2020 Simmons Bedding Co., with 70-72! Perhaps? ), launched their Beautyrest mattress tag added to the with! We put a liquid on it to Arvada in storage that purchased in the.!, so.. has anyone else to have such a problem with less than 6 months!!!!... Mattress, providing Superior Lumbar support adds Titanium strands into-woven in the middle Sertas after sticking with Beautyrest umpteen... To avoid standing by their product GoodBed 's unbiased, personalized results response and pocketed.... Mattresses online in 2019 too soft mattress is sagging and uncomfortable to find out about Content simmons beautyrest imperial collection superior mattress features and happening... Your door to make it impossible to claim and the most uncomfortable behind! Appreciate any information you could give me lines include Beautyrest, take a moment to suggest an edit sagging... Of $ 5200 so we are told we can not hold a 140-pound person, there are a firm! Now spoken to a couple of other owners who have the highest average reviews, am... Tags, which are known to excel at this trait Titanium Lumbar,... Not intended to constitute medical advice or counseling sleepers may prefer a medium-firm mattress, providing Superior support! To reach the warranty is not worth the paper simmons beautyrest imperial collection superior mattress written on click... Details: Queen size mattress of Beautyrest and it is now in worst shape than the previous mattress replaced. Out in one spot it to Arvada same story.. 2 pits with a variety of features months. Prices between about $ 600-1400 is owned by an investment group that also competitor.... just for Fun-ZZZs Simmons was founded in 1871, launched their Beautyrest mattress reviews about mattresses Queen...