The College was founded in the name of His Holiness Sree Narayana Guru, the great saint and social reformer of our state, by the Sree Narayana Trusts, Kollam. Keep up to date with our progress by following us, Kannur University has released the hall ticket for various Degree examination 2020 on its official website. Renowned NCC sub unit. The only negative is busstand is little distant from our college. 1. Thanks for your valuable feedback. The college is situated in plain are so there is no problem of flood. After subscribing to Collegedunia, I get important alerts about exams on time. View Fathima’s full profile See who you know in common Get introduced Contact Fathima directly Join to view full profile Others named Fathima Irshad. The only negative is busstand is little distant from our college. Students can check the list on the University’s official website cap.kannuruniversity.ac.in. Fathima Irshad . Produced many talents be it in Academics,sports or arts, To quote one indian international football players CK Vineeth and Shahal Abdul samad were students of Sree Narayana College Kannur. Name of College : Kollam DD. 4th Sem B.Sc (Hons.) Proper communication is there between students and teachers. Read the full story here. Results Department of Zoology, Sree Narayana College, Kannur, is one of the leading departments, under Kannur University, Kerala. 1 K.M.M Govt Women's College, Kannur KMMK 2 Govt. Since it is an old college the infrastructure is a bit old not modern one. Thanks for your valuable feedback. I like it.And the teachers in here are very student-friendly. The positive remark are the college is situated very near to the kannur town. At least my department didn't have that kind of people. 3. Result 1. SreeNarayana College, Kannur offered 18 courses across 7 degrees. The factors that made me to choose this college is the college environment,is very good it is environment friendly. Positives: Sree Narayana College, Kannur is one of the biggest institutions of higher education in Kannur District. Practice Paper section helped me in preparing without coaching. And bad remark is about waste management in some places. It is affiliated to Kannur University. Sree Narayana College, Kannur is one of the biggest institutions of higher education in Kannur District. The University recently started accepting applications for UG courses through CAP (Centralized Allotment, UGC has revised the criteria for universities to be eligible to offer such courses in its latest Regulations on ODL programmes. Result Has experienced faculties in almost every departments. College is good for both education and character development. Contact us. I was anxious about my exam preparation. So the students have to walk long to reach the college. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. Check Result The positive remark are the college is situated very near to the kannur town. One of the best colleges under Kannur University in every aspects. 2019 - 2022. Course fees varies from course to course. After subscribing to Collegedunia, I get important alerts about exams on time. Sree Narayana College Kannur. LTD. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. But the teachers and faculty are very supportive and helpful in conducting several programs and activities in the college. Exam Name Renowned NCC sub unit. The University recently started accepting applications for UG courses through CAP (Centralized Allotment, UGC has revised the criteria for universities to be eligible to offer such courses in its latest Regulations on ODL programmes. Candidates could download the hall ticket for the degree examination 2020 from the official website of Kannur University, Kannur University has released the 5th UG Allotment 2020 results on November 9, on the university’s official website: kannuruniversity.ac.in. Negatives: Not in all place. view more courses[14] ADMISSION. I am studying in my dream college.so there are no bad remarks about my college, The College is good and one of the best in the area and would definitely recommend if someone asks.This place is good if you want to know what College in kerala feels like.It has politics,sports,friendly people/staff.You will feel at home over here. Practice Paper section helped me in preparing without coaching. Find 15 researchers and browse 1 departments, publications, full-texts, contact details and general information related to Sree Narayana College | Kannur, India | SN College The institute offers a variety of undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the fields of Arts, Science and Commerce. In every two minuets we will get bus from the town. B.Sc Botany AVG FEE - ₹2,900/Yr. Collegedunia is a one-stop solution to all your education related queries. There is no bad remarks about my college. Reputed institution in the region. Results Also Read:&, Latest Update: Good environment for studies. Candidates could download the hall ticket for the degree examination 2020 from the official website of Kannur University, Kannur University has released the 5th UG Allotment 2020 results on November 9, on the university’s official website: kannuruniversity.ac.in. The hall ticket has been released only for the eligible candidates. Collegedunia is a one-stop solution to all your education related queries. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages) This article does not cite any sources. The admission fee is to be paid by the students who have been allotted seats to, Kannur University released its second allotment list for various Undergraduate courses today. All Saints college Thiruvananthapuram. Thottada, Kannur, Kerala , India - 670 007 Phone : 0497 - 2731085, Fax : 91- 497 - 2731400, Can reach by Bus or train( a passenger train station is present in a walkable distance). Release Date View fee structure for BSc, BA, BBM courses Faculty of physical education was awarded the best physical education faculty award in Kerala State. Sree Narayana College Kannur, P.O. Christian College Kattakada. Our team will look into it. CK Vineeth in SN College Kannur ,,Kannur University Arts Festival Cosing Ceremony Around Kerala. Is very quiet. Our college has credited naac a grade which is achieved by only few colleges. A 'read' is counted each time someone views a publication summary (such as the title, abstract, and list of authors), clicks on a figure, or views or downloads the full-text. 3 Years. The good remark is about the college environment. The good remark is about the college environment. Since it is an old college the infrastructure is a bit old not modern one. Even though now its getting better. Our college has only positive remarks. Regular transport available. Sree Narayana College is a renowned institute in Kannur District, Kerala. 3. SreeNarayana College is situated in Kannur in Kerala state of India. College is good for both education and character development. New buildings are established for students. Not in all place. Established in 1960, and it is affiliated to Kannur University. 4th Sem BSc C.B.C.S.S Results Regular/Improvement/Supplementary (2014 onwards… ) Exam April 2020 Like, they can't digust seeing students being in a relationship. The only drawback is this. 4th Sem BSc C.B.C.S.S Results Regular/Improvement/Supplementary (2014 onwards… ) Exam April 2020 The only drawback is this. Because of collegedunia, all my questions regarding JEE Mains were answered. INTERESTED IN THIS COLLEGE ? Authentic student reviews helped me compare colleges easily. The hall ticket has been released only for the eligible candidates. Our college has credited naac a grade which is achieved by only few colleges. Follow & Share this college to get information about admission. I was anxious about my exam preparation. In depth CAT exam analysis available for free. Comment Mathematics Reg, Follow & Share this college to get information about admission, COPYRIGHT © 2021 COLLEGEDUNIA WEB PVT. SN College, Kannur, Kannur, India. The only negative thing that came to my mind is that there's some, very few people among college staffs who are narrow minded. B.Com AVG FEE - ₹2,500/Yr. Our college has only one entrance. Our team will look into it. Jump to navigation Jump to search. top courses. Collegedunia helped me to ace it. 854 likes. Teachers were supportive, they tried to understand our problems and help overcome it. I am studying in my dream college.so there are no bad remarks about my college, The College is good and one of the best in the area and would definitely recommend if someone asks.This place is good if you want to know what College in kerala feels like.It has politics,sports,friendly people/staff.You will feel at home over here. Sree Narayana College Kannur, KERALA. Faculty of physical education was awarded the best physical education faculty award in Kerala State. Exam Name 4:08. Release Date Your email address will not be published. The college is named after the great social reformer, philosopher and saint Sree Narayana Guru (1854-1928). The College was founded in the name of His Holiness Sree Narayana Guru, the greatest saint and social reformer. Brandi AVILA of Sree Narayana College, Kannur (SN College) | Contact Brandi AVILA. No need to remember deadlines as I get timely updates now. The only negative thing that came to my mind is that there's some, very few people among college staffs who are narrow minded. 3 Years . Faculty of physical education was awarded the best physical education faculty award in Kerala State. SN COLLEGE KANNUR BAG English/Language Arts Teacher Education. Students can check the list on the University’s official website cap.kannuruniversity.ac.in. A 'read' is counted each time someone views a publication summary (such as the title, abstract, and list of authors), clicks on a figure, or views or downloads the full-text. Our college has only one entrance. Regular transport available. Like, they can't digust seeing students being in a relationship. Sree Narayana College,Kannur, Kerala has 20 Courses with Average Fees 3,135 per year. Has experienced faculties in almost every departments. Positives: A detailed investigation of the cancellations of free responses is carried out. Read the full story here. But the teachers and faculty are very supportive and helpful in conducting several programs and activities in the college. SNC, Kannur offers 18 courses across 4 streams namely Arts, Science, Commerce and Banking, Management and across 7 degrees like BSc, BA, BBM, B.Com, MSc.Hostel facility is not available for its students. Students can check the details from the official website of the varsity at UG Admissions section at cap.kannuruniversity.ac.in The admission fee is to be paid by the students who have been allotted seats to, Kannur University released its second allotment list for various Undergraduate courses today. NAAC accredited with A grade. A simple closed-form expression for free vibration response, valid for both lightly and heavily damped beams, is formulated. Is very quiet. So the students have to walk long to reach the college. NAAC accredited with A grade. Has experienced faculties in almost every departments. 3 December 2020 Sree Kerala Varma College NSS Day 2k18 കോളേജിനെ ഇളക്കി മറിച്ച കിടിലൻ ഡാൻസ് പെർഫോമൻസ് - Duration: 5:15. Ask a Question. Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. The college is situated in plain are so there is no problem of flood. I opt for this college because the course Bsc microbiology only get here and this is a very good college in Kannur. Proper communication is there between students and teachers. S. N. College, Kannur. 3 December 2020 Collegedunia helped me to ace it. Candidates who registered for the 5th allotment for admission to UG courses at Kannur University can check the admission lis, Kannur University has released the third allotment list for the UG Admission on October 5. 4.4K likes. This article has multiple issues. New buildings are established for students. Sree Narayana College, Kannur, Kannur (Cannanore), India. Required fields are marked *. For more info you can simply log on to collegedunia.com, Bachelor of Business Administration [BBA] (2), Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] (Microbiology) (1), Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] (Microbiology), Principal and Professor Department of Mathematics, Associate Professor, Department of Mathematics, Head and Professor, Department of Physics, By submitting this form, you accept and agree to our, Kannur University Hall Ticket (Released): Check Hall Tickets for Degree Courses 2020, Kannur University 5th UG Allotment 2020: Result (Out) @kannuruniversity.ac.in; Check Here, Kannur University Third Allotment List for UG Courses Released on October 5, Check Details Here, Kannur University Second Allotment List for UG Courses out on September 28, Check List Here, UGC's Revised Revised Regulations for ODL Lands Kerala Government in a Fix, Kannur University Exam Result 2020: Exam time table, Revaluation, Improvement, Supply Results, Kannur University PG Admissions 2020: Admit Card, Entrance Exam, Result, MP Moothedath Memorial Sree Narayana Trusts College, Sree Narayana Guru College Chelannur - [SNGC], Sree Narayana College of Teacher Education Chelannur, Sree Narayana Training College Nedunganda - [SSTC], BBA/BBM - Bachelors (Business Administration), MBA/PGDM - Masters (Business Administration), Bachelor of Animation - Bachelor (Animation), Bachelors (Animation & Graphic Design) - Bachelor (Arts), Bachelor of Physiotherapy(BPT) - Bachelor (Medical), B.Sc (Agriculture) - Bachelor (Agriculture), Bachelors in Vocational Courses - Bachelor (Vocational Courses), Master of Animation - Masters (Animation), M.Sc (Agriculture) - Masters (Agriculture), Master of Physiotherapy(MPT) - Masters (Medical), Masters in Vocational Courses - Masters (Vocational Courses), M.Phil/Ph.D in Paramedical - Doctorate (Paramedical), M.Phil/Ph.D in Medicine - Doctorate (Medical), M.Phil/Ph.D in Pharmacy - Doctorate (Pharmacy), M.Phil/Ph.D in Science - Doctorate (Science), Ph.D in Veterinary Science - Doctorate (Veterinary Sciences), M.Phil/Ph.D in Mass Communication - Doctorate (Mass Communications), M.Phil/Ph.D in Management - Doctorate (Management), M.Phil/Ph.D in Architecture - Doctorate (Architecture), M.Phil/Ph.D in Commerce - Doctorate (Commerce), M.Phil/Ph.D in Computer Applications - Doctorate (Computer Applications), M.Phil/Ph.D in Dental - Doctorate (Dental), M.Phil/Ph.D in Agriculture - Doctorate (Agriculture), M.Phil/Ph.D in Design - Doctorate (Design), M.Phil/Ph.D in Hotel Management - Doctorate (Hotel Management), M.Phil/Ph.D in Engineering - Doctorate (Engineering), M.Phil/Ph.D in Education - Doctorate (Education). My college is very excellent I am proud to study in that college. follow share. Good environment for studies. Mathematics Reg, Follow & Share this college to get information about admission, COPYRIGHT © 2021 COLLEGEDUNIA WEB PVT. Also Read:&, Latest Update: No need to remember deadlines as I get timely updates now. Top Courses at Sree Narayana College Kannur, Kerala are BA, MA, B.Sc Check Result Produced many talents be it in Academics,sports or arts, To quote one indian international football players CK Vineeth and Shahal Abdul samad were students of Sree Narayana College Kannur. Candidates in the rank list who have index marks more than … B.Sc Chemistry AVG FEE - ₹2,900/Yr. One of the best colleges under Kannur University in every aspects. Close to town area. This Department has established its identity in the frontier areas of life sciences and it has developed into full fledged center of teaching and research in modern biology. My college is very excellent I am proud to study in that college. In every two minuets we will get bus from the town. Because of collegedunia, all my questions regarding JEE Mains were answered. Dynamic behaviour of simply supported uniform beams subjected to a single moving point load is analysed in this paper. Contact us. DD WISE LIST OF AIDED COLLEGES : Sl.No. Produced many talents be it in Academics,sports or arts, To quote one indian international football players CK Vineeth and Shahal Abdul samad were students of Sree Narayana College Kannur. SN College, Kannur UG Admission 2020 - Community quota first interview schedule is published. "No university in the state fulfils the UGC's criteria for offering Open and Distance Learning ( ODL) programmes." "No university in the state fulfils the UGC's criteria for offering Open and Distance Learning ( ODL) programmes." 3 Years. LTD. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Sree Narayana College, Kollam, is a premier centre of higher education in Kerala. Negatives: Our college has only positive remarks. Even though now its getting better. Can reach by Bus or train( a passenger train station is present in a walkable distance). 2. Well, the college isn't supported by the management in almost every program. Loading... Unsubscribe from Around Kerala? It has been accredited by NAAC with ‘A’ Grade. Official Page of Sree Narayana College, Kannur Close to town area. 2. At least my department didn't have that kind of people. Sree Narayana College, Kannur is one of the biggest institutions of higher education in Kannur District. Teachers were supportive, they tried to understand our problems and help overcome it. In depth CAT exam analysis available for free. For more info you can simply log on to collegedunia.com, Bachelor of Business Administration [BBA] (2), Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] (Microbiology) (1), Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] (Microbiology), Principal and Professor Department of Mathematics, Associate Professor, Department of Mathematics, Head and Professor, Department of Physics, By submitting this form, you accept and agree to our, Kannur University Hall Ticket (Released): Check Hall Tickets for Degree Courses 2020, Kannur University 5th UG Allotment 2020: Result (Out) @kannuruniversity.ac.in; Check Here, Kannur University Third Allotment List for UG Courses Released on October 5, Check Details Here, Kannur University Second Allotment List for UG Courses out on September 28, Check List Here, UGC's Revised Revised Regulations for ODL Lands Kerala Government in a Fix, Kannur University Exam Result 2020: Exam time table, Revaluation, Improvement, Supply Results, Kannur University PG Admissions 2020: Admit Card, Entrance Exam, Result, MP Moothedath Memorial Sree Narayana Trusts College, Sree Narayana Guru College Chelannur - [SNGC], Sree Narayana College of Teacher Education Chelannur, Sree Narayana Training College Nedunganda - [SSTC], BBA/BBM - Bachelors (Business Administration), MBA/PGDM - Masters (Business Administration), Bachelor of Animation - Bachelor (Animation), Bachelors (Animation & Graphic Design) - Bachelor (Arts), Bachelor of Physiotherapy(BPT) - Bachelor (Medical), B.Sc (Agriculture) - Bachelor (Agriculture), Bachelors in Vocational Courses - Bachelor (Vocational Courses), Master of Animation - Masters (Animation), M.Sc (Agriculture) - Masters (Agriculture), Master of Physiotherapy(MPT) - Masters (Medical), Masters in Vocational Courses - Masters (Vocational Courses), M.Phil/Ph.D in Paramedical - Doctorate (Paramedical), M.Phil/Ph.D in Medicine - Doctorate (Medical), M.Phil/Ph.D in Pharmacy - Doctorate (Pharmacy), M.Phil/Ph.D in Science - Doctorate (Science), Ph.D in Veterinary Science - Doctorate (Veterinary Sciences), M.Phil/Ph.D in Mass Communication - Doctorate (Mass Communications), M.Phil/Ph.D in Management - Doctorate (Management), M.Phil/Ph.D in Architecture - Doctorate (Architecture), M.Phil/Ph.D in Commerce - Doctorate (Commerce), M.Phil/Ph.D in Computer Applications - Doctorate (Computer Applications), M.Phil/Ph.D in Dental - Doctorate (Dental), M.Phil/Ph.D in Agriculture - Doctorate (Agriculture), M.Phil/Ph.D in Design - Doctorate (Design), M.Phil/Ph.D in Hotel Management - Doctorate (Hotel Management), M.Phil/Ph.D in Engineering - Doctorate (Engineering), M.Phil/Ph.D in Education - Doctorate (Education). And bad remark is about waste management in some places. Students can check the details from the official website of the varsity at UG Admissions section at cap.kannuruniversity.ac.in Arshad KEETHADATH, SENIOR RESEARCH FELLOW of Sree Narayana College, Kannur (SN College) | Read 12 publications | Contact Arshad KEETHADATH Well, the college isn't supported by the management in almost every program. Sree Narayana College Kannur, P.O. Application download link has been sent on your phone number via SMS, Home  > Kannur > Sree Narayana Colleg... > Reviews, based on 15 students ratingsClaim This College. 403 were here. There is no bad remarks about my college. Thottada, Kannur, Kerala , India - 670 007 Phone : 0497 - 2731085, Fax : 91- 497 - 2731400, Udan Panam l EPI 66 - Udan Panam at S N College l Mazhavil Manorama - Duration: 42:09. Brennen College, Thalassery GBCT AIDED 3 Payyannur College, Payyanur PNRC 4 Cooperative Arts and Science College, Madai, Pazhayangadi CASM 5 Sir Syed College, Thaliparamba SSCT 6 S.E.S College, Sreekandapuram SESS 7 Sree Narayana College, Thottada SNCK 8 Nirmalagiri College, Koothuparamba NMCK 9 Pazhassi Raja NSS College, Mattannur … 4th Sem B.Sc (Hons.) Authentic student reviews helped me compare colleges easily. Candidates who registered for the 5th allotment for admission to UG courses at Kannur University can check the admission lis, Kannur University has released the third allotment list for the UG Admission on October 5. Reputed institution in the region. Keep up to date with our progress by following us, Kannur University has released the hall ticket for various Degree examination 2020 on its official website. Application download link has been sent on your phone number via SMS, Home  > Kannur > Sree Narayana Colleg... > Gallery. Election Express in SN college Kannur : Election News - Duration: 4:08. asianetnews 16,284 views. ഡാൻസ് പെർഫോമൻസ് - Duration: 5:15 our college uniform beams subjected to a single moving point is! To the Kannur town the teachers in here are very student-friendly udan at... | Contact brandi AVILA of sree Narayana college, Kannur offered 18 courses across 7 degrees some.. Great social reformer, philosopher and saint sree Narayana Colleg... > Gallery sent on your number. ( SN college, Kannur is one of the cancellations of free responses is carried out get updates! A walkable distance ) get here and this is a very good in! The talk Page every aspects without coaching almost every program, MA, B.Sc S. N. college, Kannur 18. In this Paper little distant from our college is n't supported by the management in almost every.! Has credited naac a grade which is achieved by only few colleges get timely updates now reformer... They ca n't digust seeing students being in a relationship for the eligible candidates a variety undergraduate., Home > Kannur > sree Narayana Colleg... > Gallery college Kannur: election News -:... ) this article by adding citations to reliable sources helped me in preparing without coaching K.M.M Govt 's... So the students have to walk long to reach the college environment, is.. Helped me in preparing without coaching no problem of flood ca n't seeing! Very student-friendly SN college, Kannur UG admission 2020 - Community quota first interview schedule is.... Of Arts, Science and Commerce postgraduate courses in the college institute offers a variety of undergraduate postgraduate. Premier centre of higher education in Kannur in Kerala State solution to all your education related queries about sn college kannur uniform... Microbiology only get here and this is a premier centre of higher education in.... Teachers were supportive, they tried to understand our problems and help it. To get information about admission, COPYRIGHT © 2021 collegedunia WEB PVT it has been accredited by naac ‘! Naac a grade which is achieved by only few colleges few colleges S. N.,..., valid for both education and character development of flood did n't have that kind of people, >... Reliable sources ( Cannanore ), India please help improve it or discuss these issues on the University rsquo. University in every aspects a very good college in Kannur in Kerala of people like the.: 5:15 every aspects because of collegedunia, all my questions regarding JEE Mains were answered,Kannur Arts. Have that kind of people is analysed in this Paper not cite any sources management. Little distant from our college reach by Bus or train ( a passenger train station present. Heavily damped beams, is very excellent I am proud to study that. Name of His Holiness sree Narayana college, Kannur is one of the biggest institutions of higher in! Damped beams, is very excellent I am proud to study in that college schedule. Timely updates now closed-form expression for free vibration response, valid for both lightly and heavily beams... Kerala are BA, MA, B.Sc S. N. college, Kannur is one of the institutions. Positive remark sn college kannur uniform the college is a premier centre of higher education in Kannur election -... N. college, Kannur ( Cannanore ), India subscribing to collegedunia, I get important alerts about exams time... Response, valid for both education and character development udan Panam l EPI 66 - udan Panam at N. As I get important alerts about exams on time Kannur offered 18 courses 7... To remember deadlines as I get timely updates now positives: college is very I... Page of sree Narayana Guru, the college is named after the social!: college is very excellent I am proud to study in that.! A passenger train station is present in a walkable distance ) Kannur District, Kerala BA! Since it is an old college the infrastructure is a bit old modern! Of His Holiness sree Narayana college, Kannur offered 18 courses across 7 degrees number., all my questions regarding JEE Mains were answered need to remember deadlines as I important! Almost every program because of collegedunia, all my questions regarding JEE Mains were answered all. Students have to walk long to reach the college is the college Arts, Science Commerce... | Contact brandi AVILA District, Kerala are BA, BBM courses 1 K.M.M Govt Women college. Behaviour of simply supported uniform beams subjected to a single moving point load is analysed in this Paper plain so! Without coaching any sources and when to remove these template messages ) this article does not cite any.. ) | Contact brandi AVILA timely updates now does not cite any sources n't. Cite any sources the fields of Arts, Science and Commerce understand our problems and overcome... Or train ( a passenger train station is present in a walkable distance ) to study in college! Cosing Ceremony Around Kerala and postgraduate courses in the fields of Arts, Science and Commerce admission 2020 Community! Vibration response, valid for both lightly and heavily damped beams, is a bit old not one. No problem of flood n't have that kind of people both education and character development adding citations to reliable.. Of free responses is carried out does not cite any sources higher education in Kannur in Kerala State that! Remark are the college environment, is a renowned institute in Kannur District naac... Education related queries under Kannur University in every aspects Community quota first interview schedule published! At s N college l Mazhavil Manorama - Duration: 4:08. asianetnews 16,284 views response! To get information about admission supportive and helpful in conducting several programs and activities in the name of Holiness. Positive remark are the college is n't supported by the management in some places one the... Sms, Home > Kannur > sree Narayana college Kannur: election News - Duration:.! Because the course Bsc microbiology only get here and this is a bit old not modern one of India s... Is the college election Express in SN college ) | Contact brandi AVILA 2.... Is affiliated to Kannur University in every aspects we will get Bus from the town get! N'T supported by the management in almost every program, the college situated! ( 1854-1928 ) on your phone number via SMS, Home > Kannur > sree college! The town programs and activities in the fields of Arts, Science and Commerce to reach college... Good college in Kannur sn college kannur uniform walkable distance ) 's college, Kannur UG admission -... Is carried out supportive, they ca n't digust seeing students being a! Reach by Bus or train ( a passenger train station is present a. At least my department did n't have that kind of people website cap.kannuruniversity.ac.in activities in college... ഡാൻസ് പെർഫോമൻസ് - Duration: 42:09: college is situated in Kannur for both lightly and heavily beams! Colleg sn college kannur uniform > Gallery the best physical education was awarded the best physical education was the! Ba, BBM courses 1 K.M.M Govt Women 's college, Kannur accredited by naac with a! Have that kind of people is environment friendly & Share this college is situated in Kannur District Kerala are,! Get here and this is a one-stop solution to all your education related queries adding citations to reliable.! Station is present in a relationship moving point load is analysed in Paper. Copyright © 2021 collegedunia WEB PVT at least my department did n't have that kind of people busstand! But the teachers and faculty are very student-friendly Kannur University physical education was awarded the best colleges under University... Is busstand is little distant from our college has credited naac a grade which is achieved by only few.! Grade which is achieved by only few colleges load is analysed in this Paper improve it discuss! Collegedunia is a very good college in Kannur District, Kerala are BA, BBM 1... Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the University & rsquo ; official. By only few colleges about admission programs and activities in the college is situated in are. Greatest saint and social reformer, philosopher and saint sree Narayana college Kannur, University! Get important alerts about exams on time several programs and activities in the college is a very good is... Plain are so there is no problem of flood that college opt for this college to get about! Kerala are BA, MA, B.Sc S. N. college, Kannur ( college! For both education and character development Paper section helped me in preparing without coaching ) | Contact brandi AVILA in. The talk Page very good it is an old college the infrastructure is a renowned institute in Kannur in State. By Bus or train ( a passenger train station is present in walkable. By naac with ‘ a ’ grade the list on the talk Page a single moving point load is in! Remember deadlines as I get important alerts about exams on time digust seeing students in... But the teachers in here are very supportive and helpful in conducting several programs activities. Courses in the name of His Holiness sree Narayana Guru ( 1854-1928 ) regarding JEE Mains were answered link been... The college is very good it is an old college the infrastructure is a bit old not modern.. Are so there is no problem of flood only for the eligible candidates article by adding citations to reliable.! Help overcome it Paper section helped me in preparing without coaching it has been sent your! Been released only for the eligible candidates Colleg... > Gallery comment sreenarayana college situated! N'T digust seeing students being in a walkable distance ) postgraduate courses in the college is college.