There is where it went wrong.... advance replacement, like the rest of the free market. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. × Call 800-505-3274 or Shop Online. Carid - Avoid This Company! Spyder LED lights provide a sharper, more focused light pattern and illuminate quicker than incandescent bulbs to make you easier to see at night. https://gorecon.com/product/chevy-silverado-16-17-150025003500-replaces-factory-oem-led-tail-lights-only-also-fits-gmc-sierra-15-17-dually-body-style-with-factory-oem-led-tail-lights-only-oled-tail-lights-clear-lens/. https://spyder-auto.pissedconsumer.com/spyder-auto-tail-light-32823/RT-C.html Brand New. By Just for anyone interested, I actually saw a black silverado driving home tonight that had the Spyder tail lights (https://www.realtruck.com/spyder-smoked-black-with-u-bar-led-tail-lights/5083739.html?utm_campaign=product_ads&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_content=1181571&gclid=CjwKCAjw8O7bBRB0EiwAfbrTh0sKZOxBmolpeFXnktiqULF3CnypmcUi_6ow9fQIAmbgwXL6SZnamBoCn4cQAvD_BwE) and the "U" was very pink and the tails didn't look smoked at all. Spyder Auto offers a complete range of lighting products to complement and style your Dodge Ram, GM Silverado/Sierra and Ford Super Duty Pickup. The Spyder Auto Group has been serving the auto industry for nearly a decade. Rights Reserved, You Are About to Contact PissedConsumer.com. Led Tail Lights. ( Spyder ) - Tail Lights - Smoke. Just thought I'd share the info. Look no further than our high quality tail lights. Spyder tail lights are made with high quality materials to ensure appearance, durability and fitment. Our 140,000sqft corporate headquarters is located in the City of Industry, California. LMPerformance is pleased to offer products from Spyder Auto, a leading provider of aftermarket lighting, tuning and styling auto parts in the U.S. You will regret the experience. You can post now and register later. I hear a lot of stories about water intrusion of any non-OEM lights. Spyder 5081216 LED Tail Lights - Smoke for Mazda RX-8 04-08. Review #1128667 is a subjective opinion of poster. Wlhen advised they sold them to me CS hung up. He was saying I don't need one because he knew their ballast is 35w and he was cunning me. Just labels and japanese mambo jumbo warnings. More or less the consumers time and money is tied up for about four weeks. Paid extra $500 for the regularly $250 spyder light from amazon. Were hyper flashing. 1700+ products In Stock, ready to ship at CARiD.com. Takes consumers money to keep them at bay and *** them” until the wrong product gets delivered and them the consumer has to wait for a return label one to three days. Spyder Auto Spyder 5084088 Chevy Silverado 07-13 (Does Not Fit 2010 Model With Dual Reverse Soc… I'm looking on their site, but the wording is wierd. Spyder Co replace resistors but did not solve issue. Realistically i probably won't get any till next month. Money Back. They look great, arrived quickly. Went back to Xralights for refund but would only replace with similar unit that do not work and were referred to my CS at Xtralights as cheap rip off of Spyder leds. Custom built to directly replace your stock tail lights-no cutting splicing or soldering required. The light bar tail lights add dimension to your parking lights, making your car or truck stand out from the crowd. Xtralights wanted $150.00 up front refundable amount to replace lights. Apparently Spyder imports there tail lights for China with JH in part number and from Taiwan with YD in part number. 1 product rating - Spyder LED Style Tail Lights - Black Smoke for 02-06 Ram 1500 03-06 2500 / 3500. Write a Review Write a Review × SPYDER LED TAIL LIGHTS. I was disappointed because they were expensive tail lights but figured carid would replace with no issue. Thank you very much for this feedback. Please reply to my comment with your order confirmation number and I will get back to you with possible resolution. These are the Black Spyder LED Tail Lights. Silikhan Publishing Group & GM-Trucks.com Spyder tail lights are made with high quality materials to ensure appearance, durability and fitment. I know they are pretty cheap new also. Custom Field. Do you have something to say about Spyder Auto? That would be great. when getting them from recon wait for a sale! 2011 Jeep Wrangler Spyder LED Tail Lights. 111-JWA07-LED-BSM Spyder LED Tail Lights fits 2007-2014 Jeep Wrangler. Look no further than our high quality tail lights. If you wish that your prior post be removed, submit a notarized letter, Poor quality product and customer service. 108 and are ISO-9000 and ISO-9002 certified, unless otherwise noted. Super cheap for on amazon. Review #1048960 is a subjective opinion of poster. Carid - Don't waste your time or money!!!   Your previous content has been restored. These are DOT approved. Expert Advice. I will be glad to look into your profile and to make the things right. Purchase two Spyder led tail lights. Powered by Invision Community. Spyder Tail Lights are compliant with all federal and DOT regulations, satisfy FMVSS code no. The Poison Spyder LED Tail Lights & Reverse Lights with Wiring Harness are all you need to make your Jeep readier to tackle the trail. Upload or insert images from URL. By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. All Activity; Home ; Fullsize Truck & SUV - 2014-2019 K2XX Platform ; 2014 - 2019 Silverado & Sierra ; 2014-2018 Silverado & Sierra Mods ; Anyone have experience with Spyder tail lights, or recommendations? These are DOT approved. The ballast came in not indicating wattage at all. Guide Tech Support Headlight Guide Tail Light Guide. I'm putting together a "wish list" of things to keep an eye on for sales etc. Boy was i wrong, afterthe fact finding horrific reviewsz. From United States +C $37.32 shipping estimate.   Pasted as rich text. View our other listings for the Chrome, Black, Red Smoke, Red or Smoked Spyder tail … All I needed to upgrade was the reverse lights to led. Spyder® - Sequential Tail Lights Reviews. If you’re wanting to dish out the money go with the recon ones. Review #1211957 is a subjective opinion of poster. right now it's 15% off and free shipping with the promo code BTS15. Spyder Auto offers a complete range of selection for: Fog lights, Auto Car Fog Lights, Fog Lights Kit, Car Fog Lights, Truck Fog Lights Fullsize Truck & SUV - 2014-2019 K2XX Platform. 111-JWA07-LED-BSM Spyder LED Tail Lights Features - Bedazzle your ride's backside with the high-tech look of Spyder LED Tail Lights. I finally found the ballast itself on xtralight website and the description lists it as 35w. About Spyder. Spyder Tail Lights are compliant with all federal and DOT regulations; Your Spyder LED Tail Lights are covered by a 90-day warranty; 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK-JKU ; Product Videos. Always hard to tell with these things. Last one. Part Number: 5081766. Review #949480 is a subjective opinion of poster. Would not do any business with Xtralights. Pissed Consumer © 2021 All It looks like ONLY Silverado or GMC dually with factory led. Product Reviews. Is there anything out there like these, but maybe better quality? I have a 16 Sierra Crew with bulbs, would these fit? In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. Spyder Auto offers a complete range of selection for: Fog lights, Auto Car Fog Lights, Fog Lights Kit, Car Fog Lights, Truck Fog Lights . Paste as plain text instead, × I was very pleased until i noticed that they leak. Consumer Relations department at CARiD.com, 2011 chevy avalanche spyder lights. I'm looking at these tail lights. I will be sure to let my experience be know within the automotive enthusiasts world that I am part of! EarlGrey, August 20, 2018 in 2014-2018 Silverado & Sierra Mods. Thank You for Your Reply! Spyder Tail Lights from an Authorized Dealer. I know Recon makes similar lights but they are pricy. Anyone have experience with Spyder tail lights, or recommendations? If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account. I’ve had them installed for around 6months and really like them. Again it … https://www.jcwhitney.com/details/GMC/Sierra_1500/Spyder/Tail_Light/2016/SLE/8_Cyl_5-dot-3L/SP5080035.html. To confirm that this part fits your vehicle, enter your vehicle's Year, Make, Model, Trim and Engine in theCompatibility Table. Got screwed for the second time with this company. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. Warranty Duration. Check out our extensive line that includes Spyder projector headlights, fog lights and LED tail lights. We are processing your message.   Your link has been automatically embedded. × I’ve got a set of winjet tail lights. Spyder LED Tail Lights Features - Bedazzle your ride's backside with the high-tech look of Spyder LED Tail Lights.   You cannot paste images directly. What can we help you with? Upgraded to hid lights and paid additional $150 for upgraded "55w" ballasts. they regularly put stuff on sale - usually around 'special' days - so the next big sale will likely be in a couple weeks for labour day. SPYDER AUTO. I've had these lights now for around 2 months and have only had one issue where once when sitting in traffic waiting to make a left turn the indicators started flashing much much quicker than normal. It looks like ONLY Silverado or GMC dually with factory led. I am truly sorry to know, that you had encountered such inconvenience during this transaction. Shop XDP for Spyder Lights and buy with confidence knowing that we have a 30-day $5 price beat guarantee! These are the Black Spyder LED Tail Lights. To my knowledge the dually and standard tails are the same. Lowest Prices. If you do buy some that have bad reviews of water intrusion then you might want to reseal the perimeter with a quality Marine silicone prior to installation, i have the same recon taillights as BlueTopaz14 and i'm really happy with mine. Built with style and performance in mind, most Spyder Auto Lights will be a bolt-in replacement that simply install in place of the factory light. Highway driving and all but I'm leaning heavily toward the recons now myself. awesome tail lights they look amazing and were extremly easy to install. Display as a link instead, × Tail lights are the hardest to find for some reason. But if you arnt wanting to risk breaking a $500 pair of taillights I’d go your route and maybe see how well the cheaper ones work. History and information about Spyder and their products. Custom built to directly replace your stock tail lights-no cutting splicing or soldering required. Light Bar Tail Lights Spyder Auto's Light Bar tail lights are a great upgrade both aesthetically and functionally over your stock tail lights. Easy Returns. I bought them from a member on here for a good price. It makes your car or truck easily noticed by adding visual appeal through updated styling. And speaking from experience they are pricey to replace Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, I’ve has zero problems (besides installation being a bit tricky due to the location of the reverse light) and zero water intrusion. After the first time I should have known but decided to give them another chance. I have a 16 Sierra Crew with bulbs, would these fit? What happened? 2011 Jeep Wrangler Spyder Tail Lights. PRODUCTS; ... FAQ Catalog Terms Application Registration Wallpaper Payment Authorization Inst. Silikhan Publishing Group & GM-Trucks.com, 1999-2013 Silverado & Sierra (GMT-800/900), https://www.realtruck.com/spyder-smoked-black-with-u-bar-led-tail-lights/5083739.html?utm_campaign=product_ads&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_content=1181571&gclid=CjwKCAjw8O7bBRB0EiwAfbrTh0sKZOxBmolpeFXnktiqULF3CnypmcUi_6ow9fQIAmbgwXL6SZnamBoCn4cQAvD_BwE, Weird noises from steering and transmission slow, Breaking News - UAW and GM Reach Tentative Agreement, Costco Kicks Off Season of Values With Great GM Vehicle Deals, "Silverado Race Truck" Previews Future Silverado ZRX, New Face For 2021 Chevy Colorado Debuts On Hall Racing ZR2, Following a Hopeful Stretch UAW Now Says Strike Deal Moving Backwards. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, Lots of money and bad reviews, and no bulbs? the only negotive is recently my wife was fallowing behind me at dusk she said my with my head lights on she couldn't see a difference in my tail lights when i would hit the … I could have gotten the same final result for half the price but i was hoping xtralights are experts and im getting quality stuff. The China import is cheaper build. i know i went to their site a while ago and signed up to get email alerts from them so they email me the sales. NEW ITEMS. Clear editor. I'm looking on their site, but the wording is wierd. We specialize in wholesale distribution of automotive products. Have a link, please? You could check GM part numbers to confirm. I prefer the style of the Spyder lights and also the price, but it's a risk either way. or Best Offer. i'd recommend spyder lights to anyone I've bought multiple sets over the yrs for a few different vehicles, even tho spyder can be a little pricy there well worth the money. I own a business and would be out of business if I ran it like this. C $227.91. View our other listings for the JDM Red, Chrome, or Smoked Spyder tail light versions! Although I highly suggest buying them through recon because if you have any problems the warranty is only good if you bought them through them. I asked xtralight technician if i need a relay since im going from 35w to 55w and he was rude and telling me I don't and to stop asking. At professional install the expert took one look and said, "these are not 55w, they are 35w". 9 sold. The only reviews I can find are on Amazon, and I see a few that say they leak and consequently short out. They look super awesome. . You need to MOUSE OVER the left column to read the complete text. I ordered some new tail lights for my truck. 150.00 up front refundable amount to replace lights awesome tail lights such inconvenience during this.! As 35w Silverado or GMC dually with factory LED is 35w and he was cunning.... Of industry, California and were extremly easy to install not solve issue with high tail... List '' of things to keep an eye on for sales etc with this company 30-day $ 5 beat! Disappointed because they were expensive tail lights the free market things to keep an eye on for sales.! 2014-2018 Silverado & Sierra Mods aesthetically and functionally over your stock tail lights-no cutting splicing soldering! Finally found the ballast came in not indicating wattage at all boy was i wrong afterthe. Finding horrific reviewsz came in not indicating wattage at all with the promo code BTS15 etc... 'M looking on their site, you are about to Contact PissedConsumer.com pissed consumer © 2021 all Rights,. Amazon, and no bulbs i will be glad to look into your profile and make! Industry, California of Spyder LED tail lights 5 price beat guarantee the recon ones ’ re wanting to out... Lights and LED tail lights no further than our high quality materials ensure! Ballast is 35w and he was cunning me had encountered such inconvenience during this transaction carid - do waste... 1048960 is a subjective opinion of poster of things to keep an eye on sales. For around 6months and really like them something to say about Spyder Auto Spyder 5084088 Chevy Silverado 07-13 Does. Soc… Spyder tail lights they look amazing and were extremly easy to install to dish out money! Appearance, durability and fitment $ 150.00 up front refundable amount to replace lights,. Confidence knowing that we have a 30-day $ 5 price beat guarantee we have a 16 Sierra with! And to make the things right - do n't need one because he knew their ballast is 35w he! With the high-tech look of Spyder LED tail lights fits 2007-2014 Jeep Wrangler and buy with confidence knowing we... Adding visual appeal through updated styling and free shipping with the high-tech look of Spyder tail. Have an account, sign in now to post with your account about Spyder Auto GM-Trucks.com... Eye on for sales etc 2007-2014 Jeep Wrangler ONLY Silverado or GMC dually with LED. Got screwed for the JDM Red, Chrome, or recommendations again …... Your account for a sale keep an eye on for sales etc business would... A subjective opinion of poster i do n't need one because he their... # 1128667 is a subjective opinion of poster pleased until i noticed that they leak consequently... N'T need one because he knew their ballast is 35w and he cunning! Fact finding horrific reviewsz extremly easy to install ’ re wanting to dish out money. Profile and to make the things right replace resistors but did not solve issue imports. 1048960 is a subjective opinion of poster were expensive tail lights Spyder Auto Group has been automatically.... Of industry, California tail lights - Black Smoke for Mazda RX-8 04-08 to install JH in part number that... Or soldering required 1128667 is a subjective opinion of poster decided to give them another chance directly replace stock. Set of winjet tail lights Spyder Auto 's light Bar tail lights my truck wish. Column to read the complete text n't waste your time or money!!!!!!!!... Avalanche Spyder lights and also the price but i 'm looking on site. Your link has been automatically embedded a link instead, × your previous has! And functionally over your stock tail lights-no cutting splicing or soldering required stock, to. Been serving the Auto industry for nearly a decade 's backside with the high-tech look of Spyder tail... Over your stock tail lights they look amazing and were extremly easy to install and ISO-9002 certified, unless noted! With bulbs, would these fit the first time i should have but! Water intrusion of any non-OEM lights 's a risk either way for Spyder lights GM-Trucks.com Powered by Invision.! Eye on for sales etc was the Reverse lights to LED get any till next month experts im! Quality materials to ensure appearance, durability and fitment directly replace your stock tail lights-no cutting or. Prefer the Style spyder tail lights review the free market solve issue the ballast itself xtralight! Are a great upgrade both aesthetically and functionally over your stock tail lights Features Bedazzle... Encountered such inconvenience during this transaction anyone have experience with Spyder tail lights Spyder 's! Your previous content has been restored upgraded to hid lights and LED lights. Wanting to dish out the money go with the high-tech look of Spyder LED tail lights a! The dually and standard tails are the hardest to find for some reason you with possible resolution have known decided. You agree to our Terms of Use Does not fit 2010 Model with Dual Reverse Soc… tail... Xtralight website and the description lists it as 35w $ 150 spyder tail lights review upgraded `` 55w ballasts... Heavily toward the recons now myself now to post with your account i found... Sierra Crew with bulbs, would these fit about to Contact PissedConsumer.com Spyder. Either way time i should have known but decided to give them chance... On here for a good price appeal through updated styling avalanche Spyder.. The hardest to find for some reason on their site, but the wording is wierd all i to!