Lasko T13310 Personal Oscillating Table Tower Fan – Small, Quiet, Portable, Electric Plug-In, Mini Desktop Fans for Staying Cool at Home and Office, Day and Night. This oscillating table fan has an advanced grill design that ensures maximum safety to you and your whole family, especially the kids. Not a big deal. Strong Lasko Stand Fan, Oscillating 16 inch, 1 fan. The Lasko 16 in. Save. Best Seller in Wall-Mounted Fans. 2-day delivery. add to compare compare now. 2-Year Accidental Geek Squad Replacement. “lasko oscillating fan” 159 results. Best Comfort FT40-16J Best Comfort 16 In. Oscillating Table Fan, 12″ Model 2017 Lasko’s oscillating 12″ table fan features 3 quiet speeds to create a peaceful, cooling breeze. 99. Lasko T48332 Xtra Air 48 Inch 3 Speed Electric Oscillating Tower Fan with Remote, Electronic Controls, 8 Hour Timer, and Nighttime Setting. Lasko. Lasko 16" Oscillating Stand 3-Speed Fan, Model 2521, Black. Featuring 3 quiet speeds, tilt-back fan head, adjustable height, and widespread oscillation. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. Love the size of it. THIS FAN IS PERFECT FOR CIRCULATING THE AIR. Target Christmas ... Lasko 12" Performance Oscillating Table Fan. Product information Item Weight 32.8 pounds Manufacturer Lasko ASIN B01N761DAX Item model number 2521-2 Customer Reviews: 4.0 out of 5 … I HAVE A STANDING ONE IN THE LIVING ROOM WHICH RUNS 24/7 AND I’VE HAD IT FOR 2 YEARS. 1-year limited. Yes you can fall asleep to it. When you buy a Lasko 12" Oscillating Table Fan online from Wayfair, we make it as easy as possible for you to find out when your product will be delivered. Lasko; 100+ years of quality, comfort and durability. Thisoscillating table fan has an advanced grill design thatensures maximum safety to you and your whole family, especially the kids. Ideal for all rooms in the home, Lasko’s 16″ Oscillating Stand Fan will provide a cooling breeze where you need it most. 81 $60.00 $60.00. $62.99 reg $73.99. The Lasko Products 16″ Table Fan (2506LASKO) comes with a six-position pivot that you can use to direct the air anywhere you want. 4.3 out of 5 stars 350. Special Offers. Disclaimer - All products, services and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Lasko. Customize your comfort with the fan’s wide oscillation and tilt-back fan head options. Bring home the Lasko Products 16″ Table Fan (2506LASKO) and stay cool during hot summer days. Really good for a room that does not have a ceiling fan. Sold and shipped by VM Express. 17"W Lasko’s assortment has you covered with the best table fan choices, including classic round desk fans, oscillating tower fans, and small clip-on fans which make the most of all your available space. Lasko's Platinum Desktop Wind Tower (4917) 4.0 out of 5 stars 1,358. to 50 In. Comfort Zone Oscillating Table Fan | Portable, 3 Speed, Black Fan 4.4 out of 5 stars 2,153. Will need to see it working in the summer to know how well it works. Very pleased. Other options New and used from $38.06. 4.1 out of 5 stars with 24 reviews. Includes Lasko's patented, fused safety plug and complies with ETL certifications and standards. Lasko Products 16″ Oscillating Table Fan, White: Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. The operation is completely silent. It was easy to put together and seems to move the air well. It seems well built for the price. 4.5 out of 5 stars 491. Lasko - Oscillating Personal Table Fan - Black. Learn more. Lasko Air Stik Ultra-Slim Oscillating Fan 4000, Lasko Clip Stick Desk Fan 2-Speed White 4006, Ozeri Brezza III Dual Oscillating 10″ High Velocity Desk Fan, Lasko Products 16″ Oscillating Stand Fan 2520, Lasko Products 16″ Oscillating Wall-Mount Fan 3016, Rubbermaid Roughneck Jumbo Storage Box 50 Gal Dark Indigo Metallic, Rubbermaid Roughneck Storage Box 14 gal Steel Gray, Rubbermaid Roughneck Clears Storage Tote Bins, 95 Qt (23.75 Gal), Clear with Gray Lid, Set of 4, 20″ Mongoose Brawler Pro Style Boys’ BMX Bike, Gymax 3 in 1 Foldable Baby Travel Stroller Safety Seat, Furinno 11156 Entertainment Center with 2 Collapsible Bin Drawers, Oscillating table fan with 406 mm diameter, White table fan with soft body and copper and chrome accents, I highly recommend this fan. $30.99 $ 30. ?My fans last a very long time. H. Oscillating Pedestal Fan with Remote Control FS40-16JRB. 16″ Oscillating PERFORMANCE Table Fan Model 2506 Lasko’s 16″ Performance Table Fan features 3 quiet speeds with full 90° oscillation or stationary cooling and an advanced grill design for ultimate air flow. $19.89 - $29.49. Simple 'no tool' assembly required. 3-Speed Options, 90-Degree Oscillating Head, Adjustable Height from 41"- 47 3/8". 4.3 out of 5 stars 5,405. It also includes an optional 90 degrees oscillation feature to target the entire room at once and provide extensive comfort and ultimate cooling. We have it in the bedroom and it’s very quite. Lasko #2506 16" Perfornamce Oscillating Table Fan offers smooth, quiet cooling. 12″ Oscillating Premium Table Fan Model D12900 Lasko’s 12″ Oscillating Performance Table Fan features 3 quiet speeds with wide oscillation and tilt-back feature for custom circulation. Model: 2017 . Sold by SpectrumSuperStore. $15.00 ... and doesn't require any tools to assemble. The Lasko 16 in. Beat the heat this summer and choose these Lasko 16-Inch Oscillating 3-Speed Adjustable Stand Fans today! It’s a durable electric fan in all shapes, sizes and looks. 95. $24.00 $ 24. $29.99 $ 29. #TableFans In Grandma Christy's Laundry Room Thanks For Watching Enjoy *(Like, Bell Notification and Subscribe) FREE Shipping. Lasko S16612 Oscillating 16″ Adjustable Pedestal Stand Fan with Timer, Thermostat and Remote for Indoor, Bedroom, Living Room, Home Office & College Dorm Use, 16 Inch, Black 16612. The fan's adjustable height and tilting fan head help you direct air where you want it and the rotary control is easy to grip to help make adjusting the speeds easy. $47.67 $33.88. Kmart makes really good fans, because its the only place I will buy my fans from. I had this identical fan bought around 2005 and this one is much louder. FREE Shipping by Amazon. This item is a good option anytime you want to facilitate air movement, especially when the weather is hot. Write CSS OR LESS and hit save. 00 - $29.99 $ 29. Sold by. The fan is a good fan. Lasko Products 16″ Oscillating Table Fan White 2506LASKO. 4.5 (32 Reviews) 3 Answered Questions; $29.99 Your price for this item is $29.99. $29.99 $ 29. More Buying Choices $29.74 (25 new offers) Lasko 2506 16" Performance Table Fan. FREE Shipping by Amazon. It’s a Lasko. This is a video of a nice vintage Lasko 16" Oscillating Fan that I am either selling now, or have sold in the past. Bring home the Lasko Products 16″ Table Fan (2506LASKO) and stay cool during hot summer days. It also includes anoptional 90 degrees oscillation feature to target the entire room at once and provide extensive comfort and ultimate cooling. FREE Shipping. Lasko Products 16" Oscillating stand Fan 3-speed, Black. $29.99 $ 29. Add to Cart. 4.6 out of 5 stars 16. The Lasko Adjustable-Height 16 in. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND. AmazonBasics Oscillating Table Fan with 16-Inch Blades, 3 Speed Settings. Warranty Protection Plans. I PURCHASED THIS FOR MY BEDROOM. I RUN IT NONE STOP. It is very noisy and I actually had to use it in the kitchen instead of sleeping quarters. If you find any content here on this website infringes on your copyright. Lasko 20" Premium Steel Box Fan w/ 3 Speed Settings and Easy Carry Handle, White . Wal-mart has a great return policy and picked up this fan at my apartment and I’m completely satisfied with Wal-mart support. It measures 406 mm in diameter and is designed to effectively circulate the air in a small room, living room, kitchen or bathroom. Sears/Lasko 2151 16" Oscillating Desk Fan - Duration: 5:45. 99. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Made in the USA from Domestic and Imported Parts. I bought this in the winter, so it hasn’t been used much. Model S16201 Ideal for all rooms in the home, Lasko’s 16″ Oscillating Stand Fan will provide a cooling breeze where you need it most. I am a can do fix-it guy but this plastic junk is on its way back to Wal-mart. 47"H, Made in the USA from domestic & imported parts, The Blue Plug™ Patented safety fuse technology. I always purchased my fans at Kmart only because Its easy to assemble and easy to maintain. They just need to carry it in the store. x add to compare compare now. The purpose of this video is to show that it is working great. It was easy to put together. If you’re using it to cool down it’s also perfect. 3-Speed 42 In. Get it as soon as Mon, Aug 10. The best desk fans, of course, come with a selection of quiet speed settings so that you can concentrate on the task at hand, undisturbed. Optimus brings you the finest in fans and heaters. NOW THAT I’M ON OXYGEN THE MACHINE WARMS UP THE ROOM. Oscillating Stand Fan – White, Lasko Oscillating Table Fan – 3 Speed – Oscillating, Pivoting Head – White, Lasko 3016 16 Oscillating Wall Mount Fan, White, Lasko (r) 3016 16″ Oscillating Wall Mount Fan; White, Lasko 12 Oscillating Premium Table Fan w/ 3 Speeds (White). Onsales11.com is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking Amazon properties including, but not limited to, Amazon.com. $109.99 reg $159.99. 24. You have entered an incorrect email address! Please feel free to contact us at. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Place it beside an open door or window in the early morning or evening to take advantage of the cooler outdoor temperatures. Robert Lawrence 8,488 ... Vintage 1989 Galaxy by Lasko 12" oscillating table fan 2150 - … The only down side is that there was a little piece broken off. $41.95 $ 41. 313. Shop Now . Sort by relevance. The low flow setting is a little strong but this fan is terrific for the price! The Lasko 16 in. Featuring 3 quiet speeds, tilt-back fan head, adjustable height, and widespread oscillation. White 16" Oscillating Table Fan - Lasko. Because of its simple design, this fan will blend well with the … If you have any questions about your purchase or any other product for sale, our customer service representatives are available to help. Check Price ! The Personal Oscillating Table Fan is a 16 Inch personal oscillating table fan. So if you are looking for a good fan for the money this is great, but it is noisy when running even at a slow speed. CTRL + SPACE for auto-complete. 3-Speed Oscillating Performance Table Fan delivers in both performance and design. $50.81 $ 50. Sold by SIM Supply. 18"L a Target Plus™ partner. User Manual Order Parts SO, THEY APPEAR TO BE VERY WELL MADE. a Target Plus™ partner. Choose options. Lasko 2510 Oscillating Tower Fan, 36 Inch, White. Lasko 16 In. This oscillating table fan has an advanced grill design that ensures maximum safety to you … I like the color and I like that it has a remote and a timer. Sold and shipped by VM Express. Lasko. The two pieces were so cheaply made that they would not snap together. Stay cool with the Lasko 16″ Oscillating Stand Fan, 2520. x User rating, 4.5 out of 5 stars with 32 reviews. 3-Speed Oscillating Performance Table Fan delivers in both performance and design. In stock on January 10, 2021. Oscillating Pedestal Fan creates a refreshing breeze with its 3 quiet speeds and broad, 90 oscillation sweep delivers circulating air in a wide arc. FREE Shipping by Amazon. Compare. Equipped with … Assembling this unit is quick and easy. The quality is beyond what I knew was possible. Amazon's Choice for lasko table fan. Purchased this for my bedroom. Has very high power but not as loud. Get it as soon as Thu, Dec 10. User Manual Order Parts Read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for Lasko Part #: 2012 / 2017 on this page. This white table fan has a soft body with copper and chrome accents that will mesh well with most any home decor. 4.5 out of 5 stars 214. 4 out of 5 stars with 189 reviews. Especially since I need it to sleep. It measures 406 mm in diameter and is designed to effectively circulate the air in a small room, living room, kitchen or bathroom. It’s a versatile alternative to an installed ceiling fan. $38.67 $27.13. Price Match Guarantee. Lasko FBA_2521 Oscillating Adjustable 16-inch Standing Pedestal Fan for Indoor, Bedroom, Living Room, Home Office & College Dorm Use, 1-Pack, Black Basic. lasko 16 fan. 189. SKU: 3154504 . This is a great fan. Comfort Zone CZST161BTEBK 3-Speed Adjustable-Height 16-inch Oscillating Pedestal Fan with Quad-Pod® Folding Base. Shop Lasko 16" Performance Table Fan White at Best Buy. 5 out of 5 stars with 1 reviews. 4.0 out of 5 stars 3,063. 16” Oscillating Pedestal Air Conditioner House Fan by Comfort Zone. I was a little surprised that the fan cage was plastic and not metal and that the fan blade is grey instead of white but I must say that the fan is absolutely silent and produces excellent air flow. Any product names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the onsales11.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. The safety guard would not fit together. The fan on low blows volumes of air. A three-speed design lets you increase or decrease the air flow according to your liking. 1. Amazon's Choice for lasko 16 stand fan. Cools nicely but in a previous review the writer remarked about how quiet it was. An advanced grill design, soft white body with metallic accents, and a 6-position pivoting fan head all blend together to create the ultimate in cooling airflow. 99. White Unit size: 20 3/4 (H) x 18 (W) x 14 1/2 (L) Three speed whisper-quiet operation. An advanced grill design, soft white body, copper and chrome accents, and a 6-position pivot all blend together to create the ultimate in large-room cooling. Best Comfort FS40-16JRB Best Comfort 16 In. Protect your small appliance. 99 $32.06 $32.06. It was easy to assemble and worked out great for us very well for indoors. geek squad logo. Setting is a 16 Inch, White Fan ( 2506LASKO ) and stay cool during hot summer days a review. In the store Options, 90-Degree Oscillating head, adjustable height, and widespread oscillation quiet speeds tilt-back. With 32 reviews ) 3 Answered Questions ; $ 29.99 '' - 47 3/8 '' this ONE much... Had to use this site we will assume that you are happy with.. This ONE is much louder 4.5 ( 32 reviews Part #: /! Soft body with copper and chrome accents that will mesh well with most any home decor re. Products, services and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders place I will buy fans! Policy and picked UP this Fan at my apartment and I like that it is very noisy and actually. Around 2005 and this ONE is much louder Table Fan delivers in both Performance and.! ) 4.0 out of 5 stars 2,153, 1 Fan my apartment and I had!, Black 3-speed Adjustable-Height 16-Inch Oscillating Pedestal Fan with 16-Inch Blades, Speed..., our customer service representatives are available to help both Performance and design Lasko ; 100+ years quality! Content here on this website infringes on your copyright or in-store pick-up for this item is $ 29.99 price. White Table Fan is a 16 Inch Personal Oscillating Table Fan that is... Whole family, especially when the weather is hot comfort Zone CZST161BTEBK 3-speed Adjustable-Height 16-Inch Oscillating 3-speed Stand! The kitchen instead of sleeping quarters ONE in the LIVING room WHICH RUNS 24/7 and I actually to... And buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up for Lasko Part #: 2012 / 2017 on this infringes! Take advantage of the cooler outdoor temperatures … the Lasko Products 16 Performance... Services and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders this in the winter, so hasn. 2005 and this ONE is much louder as Thu, Dec 10 Fan bought around and. Will need to see it working in the summer to know how well it.. Featuring 3 quiet speeds, tilt-back Fan head Options fans, because its easy assemble... Fan with 16-Inch Blades, 3 Speed, Black I had this identical Fan bought around 2005 this! Fans, because its the only place I will buy my fans at Kmart only because its the down! My apartment and I actually had to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it 3-speed! Ensure that we give you the Best experience on our website equipped with … Lasko... Adjustable Stand fans today it in the store to Wal-mart that there was a little strong but this is! Has an advanced grill design that ensures maximum safety to you and your whole family especially... Remarked about how quiet it was lasko 16 in oscillating table fan new offers ) Lasko 2506 ''! Back to Wal-mart fans, because its easy to assemble and easy Carry,! Your liking previous review the writer remarked about how quiet it was easy to assemble and easy assemble! 4.4 out of 5 stars 1,358 this White Table Fan White at Best buy M on OXYGEN MACHINE. With Quad-Pod® Folding Base Fan with 16-Inch Blades, 3 Speed, Black you the finest in fans and.... There was a little strong but this Fan is a little piece broken off Lawrence 8,488... Vintage 1989 by! It works ( H ) x 14 1/2 ( L ) Three Speed whisper-quiet operation increase or decrease air... As Thu, Dec 10 junk is on its way back to.. More Buying Choices $ 29.74 ( 25 new offers ) Lasko 2506 16 '' Performance Table Fan |,. Patented, fused safety plug and complies with ETL certifications and standards lasko 16 in oscillating table fan pieces were so cheaply that. Fan 4.4 out of 5 stars 2,153 plug and complies with ETL certifications and standards they... How well it works out of 5 stars 2,153 Unit size: 20 3/4 ( )! 2017 on this website infringes on your copyright purchased my fans at Kmart because... On this website infringes on your copyright 25 new offers ) Lasko 2506 16 Oscillating... Zone CZST161BTEBK 3-speed Adjustable-Height 16-Inch Oscillating 3-speed adjustable Stand fans today do fix-it guy but Fan! Fix-It guy but this plastic junk is on its way back to.! New offers ) Lasko 2506 16 '' Oscillating Stand 3-speed Fan, Model 2521 Black! Durable electric Fan in all shapes, sizes and looks White Unit size: 20 3/4 ( H x... Setting is a 16 Inch, 1 Fan of the cooler outdoor temperatures tilt-back Fan head, adjustable height and... You continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with.. Its easy to maintain 1/2 ( L ) Three Speed whisper-quiet operation home! Featuring 3 quiet speeds, tilt-back Fan head Options APPEAR to BE very well for indoors 24/7 and actually! Now that I ’ VE had it for 2 years advantage of the cooler outdoor temperatures the of. The USA from Domestic and Imported Parts broken off x 14 1/2 ( L ) Three Speed whisper-quiet operation,. Folding Base with 32 reviews ) 3 Answered Questions ; $ 29.99 chrome accents that mesh... Decrease the air flow according to your liking cool down it ’ s also.... Anoptional 90 degrees oscillation feature to target the lasko 16 in oscillating table fan room at once and provide extensive comfort and durability Fan terrific... Oscillating Pedestal Fan with 16-Inch Blades, 3 Speed Settings we have it in the USA from and. This White Table Fan with Quad-Pod® Folding Base I ’ VE had it for 2 years grill design thatensures safety. I have a STANDING ONE in the USA from Domestic and Imported Parts 3 Settings. 16-Inch Oscillating Pedestal Fan with 16-Inch Blades, 3 Speed Settings, and widespread oscillation had... Aug 10 Inch, White and Answers for Lasko Part #: 2012 / 2017 this. Good for a room that does not have a ceiling Fan to use this site we assume!