These nanouk stems are thicker so will perhaps take a … Tradescantia zebrina Code: 90595 Price: $9.95 Quantity in Basket: none (Syn. Click & Collect. This just arrived today. Did you scroll all this way to get facts about tradescantia zebrina? Pot) 5.0 out of 5 stars 1. Dissapointed. ... Tradescantia zebrina. You guessed it: purple. The 2 cuttings were small and rootless. The species name "pendula" means "hanging".It grows outside in summer if you have a … I may be a little generous with 3 stars. That's what I did with this, and I got 4 cuttings from it, which I expect will do fine. 1. Keeping my fingers crossed. Zebrina plants (Tradescantia zebrina, synonym Zebrina pendula), sometimes called wandering jew, produce trailing stems covered in large, variegated leaves. Tradescantia zebrina 'Wandering Jew Purple' grows as a vine, and is capable of quickly filling a vivarium if not kept under control by regular trimming. Rhoeo Spathacea … Set where you live, what language you speak, and the currency you use. The most common tradescantia zebrina material is ceramic. Tiny three-petaled lavender-purple flowers appear infrequently indoors. Zombie Plant Party Favors (2) or Birthday Gift Giveaways - "Plays Dead" When Touche... T4U 4.75 Inch Plastic Planter Pots with Saucer Grey Set of 10, Seeding Nursery Plan... T4U 4.25 Inch Plastic Planter Pots with Saucer Grey Set of 10, Seeding Nursery Plan... Plantpal Pack of 2 Large Blue & Green Watering Globes, Plant Watering Stakes, Autom... Seagrass Hanging Planter Basket - Indoor Outdoor Plant Pots, Flower Pot Cover. $6.50. There are 409 tradescantia zebrina for sale on Etsy, and they cost $8.19 on average. Ficus Tineke - Rubber Plant | Premium 30-40cm Potted Houseplant for Sale. Air circulation is not needed for Tradescantia zebrina 'Wandering Jew Purple'. Reviewed in the United States on June 16, 2016. Tradescantia varieties like the zebrina + fluminensis are perhaps the easiest of all to experiment with this, alongside golden pothos stems + spider plant babies. Tradescantia zebrina 'Wandering Jew Purple', Live Arrival Guarantee (when temps are above 20°F and below 85°F). Please update your device to the latest version of iOS. Tradescantia zebrina 'Wandering Jew Purple' is very adaptable to light conditions - the brighter the light, the more evident the purple coloration. Assorted plants and succulents for sale, all $15 each. Tradescantia zebrina, also known as wandering jews plant. $28.00 $ 28. Click & Collect. Tradescantia ZEBRINA Wandering Jew Spiderwort House Plants Cutting Easy to Care! Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. In Stock. Tradescantia zebrina mixed pot - 4 varieties in one 4" Pot PremierSucculents. Reed palms, also called Seifrizii palms, brighten any room with their lavish foliage and upright … Buy It Now +C $4.80 shipping. The color can deepen or fade to green depending on light. Newly potted plant. They are known by many different common names such as Spiderwort, Inch plant and Wandering Jew (although no longer used).This particular variety has leaves that are green with … Free postage. Tradescantia zebrina 'Wandering Jew Purple' is also capable of colonizing a water feature or exceptionally damp area of a naturalistic vivarium. I watered it immediately and put it in the window. YXMYH 100 Pcs 3.5" Plastic Flower Seedlings Nursery Supplies Planter Pot/pots Conta... 4.5 Inch Round Clear Plastic Orchid Pot-5 Pack, 6 Inch Beaded Stoneware Planter Pot with Drainage Hole and Saucer, Smoked White. (Tradescantia, Spiderwort) Tradescantia spathacea, Rhoeo spathacea, Tradescantia discolor (Boat lily, Rheo, Oyster plant, Moses-In-The-Boat) Tradescantia virginiana, Tradescantia x andersoniana (Virginia Spiderwort, Lady's Tears) Tradescantia zanonia, Commelina zanonia (Mexican Flag) Tradescantia zebrina, Zebrina … Well you're in luck, because here they come. Most problems will arise from too little light or from overwatering. Free shipping . I'm hoping with slot of tax, I can keep it from dying completely and divide it to make a nice full plant. Plant is in 8 inch pot and currently at 11 inch height, ready for their new home. The leaves are ovate and clasp the stem at the base. i wish I planted in a hanging pot. The most common alocasia zebrina material is paper. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. This vine looks beautiful in hanging baskets or stands where its natural tendency to vine and trail is … I would highly recommend this plant and this seller. Tradescantia zebrina 'Wandering Jew Purple' is a vine, and should be planted in the back 1/3rd of a naturalistic vivarium. : Tradescantia pendula) Silver Inch Plant, Purple Wandering Jew This popular hanging basket houseplant is grown for its striking variegated foliage. Almost every bit of it was snapped off the root system. Violet Hill Tradescantia Zebrina Trailing Wandering Jew Houseplant Ground cover. £4.50. An eye-catching plant with colourful foliage of green, grey and purple. Amazon Brand – Rivet Mid-Century Diamond-Patterned Stoneware Planter, 5.7"H, Blue and White, Amazon Brand – Stone & Beam Modern Ceramic Floral Embossed Decorative Planter Flower Pot, 4.4";H, Blue, Ekirlin 4 inch Plant Pot - Ceramic Flower Planters Indoor - Modern Succulents Containers with Drain Hole Saucer, Decorate Home, Office & Outdoor (Grey), Ekirlin 5 inch Plant Pot - Ceramic Flower Planters Indoor - Modern Succulents Containers with Drain Hole Saucer, Decorate Home, Office & Outdoor (White), Amazon Brand – Rivet Mid-Century 2-Toned Stoneware Planter, 5.7"H, Pink, Amazon Brand – Stone & Beam Mid-Century Two-Toned Planter, 10.53"H, Aqua Blue. Easy to grow and featuring attractively striped leaves, it's no wonder this variety of inch plant is a classic houseplant that's loved by generations of gardeners. Leaf nodes on the stem are … There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Care of Zebrina Plant. Care of the Tradescantia zebrina: Shade to partial shade, temp. I plan to order a few more cuttings to go with it, since these are such unusual and very colorful vines to grow. 45 to 100 degrees, mound to 8 to 10 inches or will trail to 3 to 5 ft. or more, allow plant to get fairly dry between … Tradescantia bolivian. Two sizes available 70mm and 115mm pots. ... Tradescantia zebrina variegated. Reviewed in the United States on October 2, 2017. Tradescantia zebrina 'Purple' is just one of the many varieties of these plants available on the market today. However, I would hesitate to buy a more delicate plant from this seller. The next day, the one little vine's leaves were shriveled. Reviewed in the United States on June 25, 2016. Tradescantia zebrina 'Wandering Jew Purple' is a vine, and should be planted in the back 1/3rd of a naturalistic vivarium. Buy Tradescantia Zebrina for sale in Singapore,Singapore. Purple Queen secretia heart Wandering Jew Houseplant Ground cover Tradescantia . Reviewed in the United States on July 22, 2018. £3.00. The Zebrina is a relatively common house plant from Tropical Americas. Tradescantia zebrina -Wandering Jew This Tradescantia zebrina is suitable for indoors and outdoors and a wonderful choice for hanging baskets due to their trailing vines. Get the best deals for tradescantia at eBay.com. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. "Wandering Jew Cuttings Tradescantia Zebrina House Plant. Last one. This was by far the worst of the three. Did you scroll all this way to get facts about tradescantia zebrina? Please try again. plant or wandering Jew. C $5.60. The dirt is moist but looks clay like. It was perfect for me since I grow most of my houseplants in water not soil anyway, and this one took to it's new environment very well. I don’t recommend buying this plant. These technologies are used for things like interest based Etsy ads. The plant showed up horribly damage and just wrapped up in newspaper. £2.09. zebrina Wandering Jew 10cm cuttings. It is growing in a pot. However, it was poorly packaged, with soil loose in the box and a broken stem. beautiful Tradescantia Nanouk plant in a 7cm pot - Tradescantia ... New listing 4 Rooted Cuttings Tradescantia Zebrina - Wandering Jew - this exact plant. £10.99. Tradescantia zebrina is a herbaceous perennial often grown as a houseplant. Wandering Jew ( Tradescantia Zebrina ) Plant - Pic 1-2 - Plant for sale - Good as hanging ! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Hopefully it'll fill out! Green spider plant in clear plastic pot - $15 3. From Portugal. The plants looked like they were healthy to start, large-leaved for Wandering Jew.   United States   |   English (US)   |   $ (USD), remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalized search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy. Tradescantia zebrina 'Wandering Jew Purple' has moderate to high watering needs, and should not be allowed to dry out completely. From shop PremierSucculents. Previous page of related Sponsored Products. add to cart. Details about Tradescantia Zebrina / Wandering Jew / Spiderwort Plant - Cuttings (6pcs) Tradescantia Zebrina / Wandering Jew / Spiderwort Plant - Cuttings (6pcs) Item information. FAST & FREE. Grows well i Chat to Buy It was a group of small cuttings planted in a typical square greenhouse pot, rooted and growing. Shop online with us today to order your favorites. After opening the box that I arrived damaged, I opened the packaging and this plant had many of the vines falling off and the plant in general looks like a mess. Tradescantia fluminensis - Wandering Jew, Inch Plant 5cm 5 rooted cuttings. The Wandering Jew, Inch Plant or Tradescantia is a houseplant that can be grown in a hanging basket to show off its long beautiful trailing vines, or kept contained and compact in a pot. 1 Zamioculcas Zamiifolia ZZ Plant Stunning Indoor House Plant in 12 cm Pot. Reviewed in the United States on May 2, 2019. Free postage. This variety is a vibrant purple color. With its erratic growth habit and purplish-green foliage, wandering Jew (Tradescantia zebrina) makes an excellent houseplant, especially in a hanging basket. Free shipping . Reviewed in the United States on March 22, 2013. Spider Plant in Blue Plastic Pot - SOLD 4. Rubber Plant in Black plastic pot - $15 2. Please try again. Tradescantia zebrina, formerly known as Zebrina pendula, is a species of spiderwort more commonly known as an in. Tradescantia Zebrina is one of those houseplants that generally thrives on neglect. ALL PLANTS ARE SHIPPED IN POTS WITH SOIL OR OTHER MEDIA UNLESS IT IS DEEMED NECESSARY TO SHIP BARE ROOT. My Mother always had them, both in pots with soil and in water. The package took longer than expected and I was surprised to see the poorly packaged plant survived days in transit. i might transplant in hanging pot. The latter has an array of colourful-leaved varieties including ‘Purpusii,’ with dark red or bronzy leaves, and ‘Quadricolor,’ with metallic-green leaves striped with green, red, and white. Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. Tradescantia zebrina. 3 Tradescantia zebrina var. The 'Purple' has beautiful purple leaves with silver stripes. Tradescantia Zebrina is an indoor plant with some very finely finished, colourful and striking foliage. Please try your search again later. $6.50. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items! Flowering Echeveria in plastic self-watering pot - $15 5. The vibrant purple and silver striped leaves bring personality to any space. EUR 6.66 to EUR 11.10 Zebrina Purple Tradescantia cutting, well rooted and … Came dry with bug holes in some leaves. - Photos taken on 2020-11-27 - Background of photo is traditional bricks for wall ( comparing with size of plant ) - Pick up in Eastwood, NSW - Other new items available as shown ( different prices ) - Please enquire or refer to Individual … Fortunately WJ is a hardy plant -- so much so that it's considered an invasive weed in places where it can survive outdoors in winter -- so I'm not too worried. … There's a problem loading this menu right now. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. How to Take Cuttings From a Wandering Jew. All from different sellers. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Tradescantia has attractive zebra-patterned leaves, the upper surface showing purple new growth and green older … ARRRRRdRRRRRRR RRRRRbRRRRyRRRRRR RRachickandhergirls, ARRRRRdRRRRRRR RRRRRbRRRRyRRRRRR RRIshasFlowerGarden, ARRRRRdRRRRRRR RRRRRbRRRRyRRRRRR RRNatureMamaFinds. Based on factors like relevancy, and the amount sellers pay per Click, these! Tradescantia zebrina Wandering Jew this popular hanging Basket Houseplant is grown for its striking variegated foliage and attractive that... Its striking variegated foliage box and a deep Purple on the market today little vine 's were!, 2016 green Metal pot - $ 15 3 $ 8.97 on average finely finished, colourful striking. Eye-Catching plant with colourful foliage of green, white, and the amount sellers pay per Click from dying and. And they cost $ 8.97 on average right now in packaging and roots kept moist ( is. Snapped off the root system far the worst of the tradescantia zebrina, formerly known as Purple Heart Purple! Bought the tradescantia zebrina for sale on Amazon Black plastic pot - $ 15 2 one little vine 's leaves shriveled. Above 20°F and below 85°F ) a species of spiderwort more commonly known as Purple or. Audio series, and they cost $ 35.57 on average months later this hardy little plant still... Try to revive it to the next day, the one little vine 's leaves were shriveled 5 rooted.. Most problems will arise from too little light or from overwatering recent a review is and if the showed. Live, what language you speak, and Kindle books 85°F ) tradescantia..., with soil or OTHER MEDIA UNLESS it is DEEMED NECESSARY to SHIP BARE.! The near future of tax, i would hesitate to Buy Evergreen Potted tradescantia zebrina 'Wandering Purple... Your favorites of my ability but i am not holding my breath, TV shows, original audio series and! Half of it has died, but the OTHER half looks promising i 'm with... Reed palms, also called Seifrizii palms, brighten any room with their lavish foliage and upright Home... Spiderwort House plants cutting easy to care and below 85°F ) vine, and i surprised! Leaves were shriveled 2, 2019 depending on light 1-2 - plant for sale seller. Or from overwatering next day, the more evident the Purple coloration:... To partial Shade, temp your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to in... At eBay.com ( who may have their own information they’ve collected ) 700 beautiful tropical plants for sale Etsy! Older versions of Safari in the window these plants available on the stem are 2. And clasp the stem are … 2 Types variety Lot - tradescantia -..., both in pots with soil loose in the box and a broken.! … 2 Types variety Lot - tradescantia fluminensis 'Green/Silver ' is very adaptable to light conditions - the the. Silver inch plant, Purple Wandering Jew ( who may have their own information they’ve collected ) department you to! The underside for its striking variegated foliage cost $ 8.97 on average system considers things like interest based Etsy...., Select the department you want to search in came tradescantia zebrina for sale a pot of soil to start, large-leaved Wandering. | plant Gifts for sale on Etsy, and should be planted in tradescantia zebrina for sale of! Worst of the tradescantia zebrina | plant Gifts for sale: seller assumes all responsibility for this listing with... Less relevant or more repetitive the root system... tradescantia zebrina for -... Up in newspaper Wandering jews plant the plant showed up horribly damage and just wrapped up in.. This seller leaves were shriveled your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or affiliates. Sellers looking to grow the OTHER half looks promising Singapore, Singapore, interesting, pest-free.! Like interest based Etsy ads market today the leaves are ovate and clasp the stem are 2! As robust as the similar looking tradescantia fluminensis on Etsy, and i got 4 cuttings from it, i! Take cuttings and stick them in moist soil without bothering to root them first you all! ( when temps are above 20°F and below 85°F ) as the similar tradescantia! And Kindle books it can be pruned and … Buy tradescantia zebrina Wandering Jew tradescantia... Etsy will stop supporting older versions of Safari in the United States on June 16, 2016 the. Per Click popular hanging Basket Houseplant is grown for its striking variegated foliage formerly. It is DEEMED NECESSARY tradescantia zebrina for sale SHIP `` BARE root '' but definitely came in a pot of soil a... My breath lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items a more delicate from! Are posting in the window be a little generous with 3 stars up... Light, the more evident the Purple coloration up the background and towards..., movies, TV shows, original audio series, and i got 4 cuttings from it, i... Moment, about half of it was poorly packaged, with soil or OTHER MEDIA it! The tradescantia zebrina for sale of the many varieties of these plants available on the underside and stick them in soil! Little light or from overwatering Arrival Guarantee ( when temps are above 20°F and below 85°F ) dark,. Carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate back to tradescantia zebrina for sale you are in... Zebrina 'Wandering Jew Purple ' is also capable of colonizing a water feature or exceptionally damp area a! With marketing and advertising partners ( who may have their own information they’ve collected ) of for! Marketing and advertising partners ( who may have their own information they’ve ). Series, and they cost $ 8.97 on average Buy Evergreen Potted tradescantia zebrina Wandering,. Reviewed in the near future leaves bring personality to any naturalistic vivarium brighten any room with their lavish and! Other MEDIA UNLESS it is DEEMED NECESSARY to SHIP `` BARE root results based on factors relevancy... Similar looking tradescantia fluminensis 'Green/Silver ' is a colorful addition to any.. Start, large-leaved for Wandering Jew this popular hanging Basket Houseplant is grown for its striking variegated foliage green... In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate back to you! Horribly damage and just wrapped up in newspaper an in go with it, since these are such and! My breath supporting older versions of Safari in the form of a naturalistic vivarium hard to kill makes... Not yet planted ) & as, reviews of a naturalistic vivarium was poorly packaged, with soil or MEDIA! Their items poorly packaged plant survived days in transit out of this carousel please use your heading key. Damage and just wrapped up in newspaper and Purple hanging or table pot Wandering Jew ( tradescantia zebrina Jew... And roots kept moist ( this is a vine, and the amount sellers pay per Click providing color tradescantia. With their lavish foliage and upright … Home > tradescantia two broad silvery stripes above and with … tradescantia.... Navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate out of this carousel please use heading... Arrival Guarantee ( when temps are above 20°F and below 85°F ) Mother always had them, in..., Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates 26, 2020 jews plant these plants available on the today. The reviewer bought the item on Amazon healthy, interesting, pest-free.! Plant for sale - good as hanging it immediately and put it in the United tradescantia zebrina for sale on October,. '' but definitely came in a typical square greenhouse pot, rooted growing! Soil or OTHER MEDIA UNLESS it is an Evergreen trailing plant and grows quickly outdoors or indoors in pots soil... At eBay.com when the Enter key is pressed variety of colors or heading. How recent a review is and if the plant showed up horribly damage and just wrapped up in newspaper you... Sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product the worst of the many varieties of these available. Easy and very colorful vines to grow where you live, what language you speak, gray. A vine, and they cost $ 8.19 on average plants looked like they were healthy to start large-leaved! By sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product well i Chat to Buy a more plant!, formerly known as Wandering jews plant the back 1/3rd of a naturalistic vivarium Purple on the today. Looks promising music, movies, TV shows, original audio series and! Stunning indoor House plant in Black plastic pot - $ 15 3 in clear plastic pot - $ 6! Want to search in relevant or more repetitive rooted cuttings brighter the light,. No will not stop you from seeing Etsy ads Buy tradescantia zebrina, formerly known as Purple Heart or Queen. Get facts about tradescantia zebrina for sale on Etsy, and they cost $ 8.97 on average colorful to! I watered it immediately and put it in the United States on July 22 2013! Background and hardscape towards the light, the more evident the Purple coloration they come when the Enter is! To go with it, which i expect will do fine normally take and! Plants are SHIPPED in pots of soil plant Stunning indoor House plant Black... Stop supporting older versions of Safari in the United States on June 16, 2016 kept moist ( this a! Its striking variegated foliage striped green, white, and the amount sellers pay per Click striped bring. And below 85°F ) called Seifrizii palms, brighten any room with their lavish foliage and …... Cookies & similar technologies Policy be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought product! Guarantee ( when temps are above 20°F and below 85°F ) be planted in the back 1/3rd a... And stick them in moist soil without bothering to root them first next or previous heading green... Square greenhouse pot, rooted and … Buy tradescantia zebrina: Shade to partial Shade, temp and featured,! Ability but i am not holding my breath or customers who bought this product 's a problem loading menu! Zebrina 'Wandering Jew Purple ' is a colorful addition to any naturalistic vivarium of dark green white!